Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead (1583 Views)

Ismaila Isa Funtua Buried In Abuja / Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Founding Managing Director of Democrat Newspaper and former President of the Newspaper Proprietors Association of Nigeria (NPAN), Mallam Ismaila Isa Funtua, is dead. He died of cardiac arrest Monday night.

He was life patron of Newspaper’s Proprietors Association of Nigeria (NPAN) and Chairman of Bulet Construcion company.

He will be buried according to Islamic rites Tuesday.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/20/breaking-ismaila-isa-funtua-is-dead-2/

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Sunofgod(m): 8:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wonderful news......the cabal must go 1 by 1 this 2020!

when death comes calling.........

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Luckydubby7(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Got the news now at AIT.
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Blacksodje(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
2020 na cruise abeg!

RIP

Anybody wey survive Jan 1st- 19th of July2020, give thanks oooo
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by ccffwx: 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Kyari, now Funtua.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Beremx(f): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Another member of the cabal is gone. Covik 19 birus on the beat

Buhari must get sense by force

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by LibertyRep: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ina Lilahi wa Ina ilahi rajiun.

May Allah forgive the departed and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Death, the inevitable end of all mortals is enough to teach the current kleptomaniacs some lessons.

This man, most probably will be committed to mother earth tomorrow and I can bet with no fancy coffin, if any.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
The cabals are shrinking ...

Buhari take note.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by IME1: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
shocked
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by flyingpig: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
This one don pick Abba Kyari call
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by WATCHOVER(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
COVID-19 looks like a mini Judgment
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by flyingpig: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
LibertyRep:
[s]Ina Lilahi wa Ina ilahi rajiun.

May Allah forgive the departed and give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Death, the inevitable end of all mortals is enough to teach the current kleptomaniacs some lessons.

This man, most probably will be committed to mother earth tomorrow and I can bet with no fancy coffin, if any.[/s]

worshippers of their oppressors. May our oppressors not know peace in Jesus name, if nobody go say amen to me I go say amen to my prayers. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by majamajic(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
This year
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Mysticwebb: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
CBN governor here comes your freedom. You don't need to keep carrying portfolio in order to keep your job..
If you know you know.
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Asek1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Could this be the person Hanty Loyo touted sometime ago
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by proeast(m): 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Lol, another cabal has kicked the bucket.

grin grin grin They don dey go, one by one grin grin grin

I can't forget his picture where crossed his legs while the CBN governor was almost on his knees while reporting to him. That picture looks exactly like an errand boy reporting to the boss of a mafia.

He should go to hell already. I don't give a damn.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by emkz: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Good Lord!
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by proeast(m): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
I hope he will be able to use the billions of ill gotten money in hell.

Primitive men!
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by GboyegaD(m): 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2020
Rest in peace. Seems something is eliminating some bad ones in Buhari's government.
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by OsuAmaka: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
proeast:
Lol, another cabal has kicked the bucket.

grin grin grin They don dey go, one by one grin grin grin

I can't forget his picture where crossed his legs while the CBN governor was almost on his knees while reporting to him. That picture looks exactly like an errand boy reporting to the boss of a mafia.

He should go to hell already. I don't give a damn.

Nonsense!!
Mysticwebb:
CBN governor here comes your freedom. You don't need to keep carrying portfolio in order to keep your job..
If you know you know.
He will always be an errand boy as far as Babagana kingibe and Mamman Daura are concerned.

-Osu amaka
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by kyrian1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Corona pls stop beating round the bush go straight to the point thank you
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by joyandfaith: 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mysticwebb:
If you know you know.

hmm
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by tillaman(m): 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
sad
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by IvarTheBoneless: 9:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
angry

Emefiele's Oga.

Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
Rest in peace. Seems something is eliminating some bad ones in Buhari's government.
tell me the good ones
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by jlinkd78(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Noted
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Condolences
Re: Breaking: Ismaila Isa Funtua Is Dead by OsuAmaka: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
Umbrella600:
[s][/s]
How would your mother feel seeing her son call himself a goat, fish, egg, rat, hen, etc. Hope she survives it.

-Osu amaka

(1) (2)

MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators / No, Buhari, We Won’t Let You Destroy INEC - Tope Fasua / Isa Pantami Might Be Leaking Sensitive Info To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.