Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,492 members, 7,843,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig (5592 Views)

Nigeria's Highest GDP Rate (4.21%) From 2015-2019 Was Our Lowest (1999-2015) / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / African Cities With The Highest GDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Anambra1stS0n: 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
In States GDP, Services sector accounted for 67%, while agriculture accounted for 22% and industry, 11%.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Dedetwo(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

Abia and imo are oil producing.
Your state Anambra according to your Igbo brothers has the largest gas reserve in Africa grin. What stopped Anambra from using it?
Even in sectors like agriculture and service Akwa Ibom still came among top ten so rest and take your bad belle back to onishta

You have been very anti-Igbo with your posts and I never expected anything short. Akwa Ibom income comes largely from the benefit of offshore. However, I have kudos to the leaders of Akwa Ibom State for being prudent in their approach of investment. Some fools who occupied the same seat in sister states spend much of the revenues on vanities. They embarked on building universities and forgot that university does not produce anything other than applicants. I have watched Akwa Ibom state with keen interest especially in the areas of industrialization and tourist attraction. The worst state governors or operatives are the ones from Imo State, Abia State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Enugu State and Cross River state. These goons must understudy what have been done in Akwa Ibom State.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

The CBN governor is from the SS. Although an Igbo man. Of course, he will ensure facts emerge, instead of concocted bullsh*t we are used to getting, from NBS
My brother read carefully the NBS works hand in hand with CBN ok.....so the all have the same views ok
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Honestly..they were always saying that we are poor but have you look carefully at our per capital that is even higher than theirs
It's stereotype.
Some people still think Akwa Ibom is all about house boys and girls. But in reality Akwa Ibom and Akwa ibomites have left their states lagging behind and we're in league of States like Lagos and rivers.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:54am On Jul 21, 2020
With the coming of IbomAir , Coconut refinery, deep seaport just to name a few..the sky will be smiling at us smiley

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by OfoIgbo: 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

vi. The 6 states with the highest nominal GDP in 2017 – FCT, Akwa-Ibom, Rivers, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra – accounted for about 50% of the total states GDP, or 27% of Nigeria’s nominal GDP, in 2017..

Can you imagine. 3 of the states have significant native Igbo populations and they are Anambra, Rivers and Delta

2 have very little native Igbo populations and they are Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

FCT has an appreciable level of migrant Igbo population.

So Igbos are obviously not the poorest southerners after all

Big ups to Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa states for their achievements also.

Kudos to Anambra. Although it has one of the largest deposits of gas in Nigeria, it remains untapped, yet it made it into this revered list.
Abuja is the capital, so one expects it to be in the list because of certain advantages it has as the FCT, but Anambra rocks.

Igbo Amaka for real

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

It's stereotype.
Some people still think Akwa Ibom is all about house boys and girls. But in reality Akwa Ibom and Akwa ibomites have left their states lagging behind and we're in league of States like Lagos and rivers.
Now officially above rivers now with Lagos and Abuja
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have been very anti-Igbo with your posts and I never expected anything short. Akwa Ibom income comes largely from the benefit of offshore. However, I have kudos to the leaders of Akwa Ibom State for being prudent in their approach of investment. Some fools who occupied the same seat in sister states spend much of the revenues on vanities. They embarked on building universities and forgot that university does not produce anything other than applicants. I have watched Akwa Ibom state with keen interest especially the area of industrialization and tourist attraction. The worst state governors or operatives are the ones from Imo State, Abia State, Rivers State, Bayelsa State, Enugu State and Cross River state. These goons must understudy what have been done in Akwa Ibom State.
I'm not anti Igbo.
You can't attack my state and expect me to respect your people, it's that simple.
Even here on NL my crew is them Lzaa and I'm sure you know he's very Igbo so you can't say I'm anti Igbo. I simply defend my state no matter the ethnicity of the person Im addressing.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Can you imagine. 3 of the states have significant native Igbo populations and they are Anambra, Rivers and Delta

2 have very little native Igbo populations and they are Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa.

FCT has an appreciable level of migrant Igbo population.

So Igbos are obviously not the poorest southerners after all

Big ups to Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa states for their achievements also.
Men Bayelsa try guy....na ppp be am
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm not anti Igbo.
You can't attack my state and expect me to respect your people, it's that simple.
Even here on NL my crew is them Lzaa and I'm sure you know he's very Igbo so you can't say I'm anti Igbo. I simply defend my state no matter the ethnicity of the person Im addressing.
Spot on blood
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Anambra1stS0n: 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

Abia and imo are oil producing.
Your state Anambra according to your Igbo brothers has the largest gas reserve in Africa grin. What stopped Anambra from using it?
Even in sectors like agriculture and service Akwa Ibom still came among top ten so rest and take your bad belle back to onishta
Anambra Gas is still undeveloped, watch out for Imo GDP once Shell and Seplat complete developing Imo Gas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Developers lagging behind as usual
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2020
post=91938554:

Anambra Gas is still undeveloped, watch out for Imo GDP once Shell and Seplat complete developing Imo Gas
They should build a power plant the same way Akwa-Ibom did so to utilise their gas
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Now officially above rivers now with Lagos and Abuja
Kinematics and 24SEVEN go craze for u on this post grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2020
lalastclala you are killing this thread ooooo
Carry this go front page
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Spot on blood
It's that simple bro.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

Kinematics and 24SEVEN go craze for u on this post grin
Baba you no see the facts I dey work for cbn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2020
post=91938554:

That'd be a welcome development. Restructuring is the way.
If the oil companies and other companies that source their materials from the SS and SE can leave Abuja or Lagos and relocate back fully it'd be a big boost for both regions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by OfoIgbo: 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

My brother read carefully the NBS works hand in hand with CBN ok.....so the all have the same views ok

What I am inferring is that, if CBN was not a part of this effort, NBS would have come up with unjustifiable figures.

NBS would have claimed that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo are the leading states GDP-wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Baba you no see the facts I dey work for cbn?
I totally agree with you actually.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Dedetwo(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm not anti Igbo.

I am okay when you feverishly attack Igbo but you must equally state your ethnicity. When one attacks a state in Nigeria does not equate to attack on ethnicity. If you are Ibibio or Annang, I expect you to write the same when you flare on Igbo. You do not hold any form of monopoly on Akwa Ibom State. This is Internet forum and you cannot decipher ethnicity based on silly post. You have bent on the issue of Igbo and seemed to imply Biafra was not the manifest of the defunct eastern region of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by PIMPAR: 10:06am On Jul 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

What I am inferring is that, if CBN was not a part of this effort, NBS would have come up with unjustifiable figures.

NBS would have claimed that Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo are the leading states GDP-wise
Keep quiet. Why is it when things don't favour you, your begin to cry of manipulation?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by PIMPAR: 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

That'd be a welcome development. Restructuring is the way.
If the oil companies and other companies that source their materials from the SS and SE can leave Abuja or Lagos and relocate back fully it'd be a big boost for both regions.
And what has that gotten to do with restructuring? All these pikin sef
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

I am okay when you feverishly attack Igbo but you must equally state your ethnicity. When one attacks a state in Nigeria does not equate to attack on ethnicity. If you are Ibibio or Annang, I expect you to write the same when you flare on Igbo. You do not hold any form monopoly on Akwa Ibom State. This is Internet forum and you cannot decipher ethnicity based on silly post. You have bent on the issue of Igbo and seemed to imply Biafra was not the manifest of the defunct eastern region of Nigeria.
I've told you my mind. If thinking I dislike igbos will make you sleep better at night then have fun. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:10am On Jul 21, 2020
PIMPAR:

And what has that gotten to do with restructuring? All these pikin sef
If you don't know then don't mention me, evidently your IQ is lower than expected and I can't do the charity of lecturing you. Thanks, bye.

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by PIMPAR: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

If you don't know then don't mention me, evidently your IQ is lower than expected and I can't do the charity of lecturing you. Thanks, bye.
Don't run, little lad. What has what you mentioned above got to do with restructuring?
Do you just join the league of those shouting restructuring without deep knowledge of what it stands for?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Yes ooooooo
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Blackking98(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
PIMPAR:

Don't run, little lad. What has what you mentioned above got to do with restructuring?
Do you just join the league of those shouting restructuring without deep knowledge of what it stands for?
I'm running because mentioning you lowers my IQ to your level and I don't want that. Below is the simplest meaning of it since you've chosen to be a clown on this forum, if you support the current way Nigeria is being ran may your life be ran the same way, amen. This is my last reply to you. Stop mentioning, thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:19am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

I'm running because mentioning you lowers my IQ to your level and I don't want that. Below is the simplest meaning of it since you've chosen to be a clown on this forum, if you support the current way Nigeria is being ran may your life be ran the same way, amen. This is my last reply to you. Stop mentioning, thanks.
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:20am On Jul 21, 2020
Blackking98:

Any one that favours us should be practise oo
Re: Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig by Ilaumoh(m): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Hunchogee:

Who be that ooooo.....wetin be that in name oooo
I go soon remember....notable of them all na @ Kinematics ... am trying to remember
Huncho my main man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Vs Ikwere: Two Igbo Groups That Could Have Been In Competition / PDP Governors To Meet On Wednesday Ahead Of Thursday's NEC / Daddy GO What Is The Meaning Of This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.