Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo (19975 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Trumpcard05: 6:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Thousands of All Progressives Congress (APC) members in Edo State in one of the state’s largest communities, Urhonigbe, in Orhionmwon Local Government Area (LGA) at the weekend, switched allegiance to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The leaders and members of the APC in Urhonigbe South, ward 8, dumped the party, endorsing the second term aspiration of the state governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki and his deputy, Rt. Hon. Comr. Philip Shaibu.

Leader of the APC, Dr Mrs Nosakhare Aladeselu, and the President of Face2Face Campaign for Obaseki, Mr Etinosa Odiase, who led the decamping APC members, said it became necessary to follow Governor Obaseki to the PDP owing to the fact that they want to continually be part of the governors’ achievements.

According to Aladeselu: “We cannot leave Obaseki with what he has done for us as a community; just look at our rubber estate, he has revived it within his first three years in office. Commercial activities are gradually coming back to Urhonigbe; there is work for our teaming youth; no space for idleness anymore.”

Also, Odiase said he decided to lead thousands of his supporters to the PDP to support the governor because of his developmental agenda for the larger Edo people against the few individuals who continue to strive for personal benefits rather than the good of the larger majority of the people.

“You can see what good governance can do for people. I have led thousands of my supporters to join the governor in the PDP. We are not fighting for stomach infrastructure but the dividends of democracy that will lead to a better Edo State; anywhere Obaseki goes, we will go”, he added.

Earlier, the LGA party chairman, Prince Stanley Iduose, while presenting the umbrella to the decamping APC members, welcomed them to the new party, urging them not to relent in their quest for good governance.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/edo-2020-thousands-of-apc-members-decamp-to-pdp-in-orhionmwon-lga/amp/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by bottlewater1(m): 6:51am On Jul 21, 2020
in fact a.p.c. is now a failed party

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Goldp5988(f): 6:54am On Jul 21, 2020
My point is those in APC are same people in PDP, why ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Trumpcard05: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2020
It’s open season for all intrigues in politics. This only goes to prove more and more that the people are behind Obaseki. More people are seeing the light and decamping from APC.

Come September 19, Obeski Philip Shaibu with the people firmly behind them shall march to sweet victory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Maxymilliano(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Slowly but surely ...

Obaseki's second term is a done deal.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Freestainworld(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2020
APC and PDP are like those in the match past, when they are saying left right, it means APC but when they shout forward match it means PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by donbachi(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2020
Different musics...same dancers.
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by SaintBeehot(m): 7:20am On Jul 21, 2020
irrelevant decampers

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Dansuqi: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2020
SaintBeehot:
irrelevant decampers

Very irrelevant.the op is a deceiver

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2020
Roundpeg:

Or more like same music, same dancers, different dance hall.
hahaha!
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Dansuqi: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Trumpcard05:
It’s open season for all intrigues in politics. The people shall carry d day in the end. Victory for the people

Op,you are mischievous and are trying to deceive or mislead the gullible.this is actually not a defection,it is a mere formality or obaseki supporters going back to apc.I was thinking I'll see core apc people defecting but they are people that have been supporting obaseki in apc ever since but refused to defect like anslem ojezua.them defecting is like the defection of the speaker.it is not news worthy.obaseki has failed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Game on

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Oddslordreal: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Loadbalancer(m): 7:31am On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by TransflectTP(m): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by chozzy: 7:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Edo is not Lagos

14 Likes

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Trumpcard05: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Op,you are mischievous and are trying to deceive or mislead the gullible.this is actually not a defection,it is a mere formality or obaseki supporters going back to apc.I was thinking I'll see core apc people defecting but they are people that have been supporting obaseki in apc ever since but refused to defect like anslem ojezua.them defecting is like the defection of the speaker.it is not news worthy.obaseki has failed

My friend they are APC members nonetheless decamping to PDP and that’s what the article says. What’s so hard for u to comprehend there?? And why are u picking bones with me, the news article is duly published with a verified link. Pls run along if u can’t read and comprehend & stop coming to disgrace yourself as another product of Nigeria’ failing educational system in public.

26 Likes

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Dansuqi: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Trumpcard05:

My friend they are APC members nonetheless decamping to PDP and that’s what the article says. What’s so hard for u to comprehend there?? And why are u picking bones with me, the news article is duly published with a verified link. Pls run along if u can’t read and comprehend & stop coming to disgrace yourself as another product of Nigeria’ failing educational system in public.

You are the one disgracing yourself.what is the significance or value of diehard obaseki supporters like shawo or ojezua joining pdp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by FlordFlorez(m): 8:12am On Jul 21, 2020
This election is done and dusted. Wailers cry me river.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by BERNIMOORE: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ojezua will decamp to PDP after Obaseki wins the coming election, Ojezua and Co are just sitting on the fence now, Because they Saw The Dollars shocked shocked shocked flashed by Ganduje the ize iyamu campaign leader, and wouldn't want to miss out, but las las. He will jump ship to PDP

Ojezua and co are going to ambush Ganduje Dollars, chop it....and would still decamp to PDP. Because its Nigeria money.

That is south south for you, They are very good businessmen who knows when to make cool money

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by PureGoldh(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
They wan jOin the mOving Train
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by omocalabar(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Hungry people
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by mandalorian: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
The summary of the whole thing is that PDP and APC are the same set of people, the only losers I see here are the masses.

this looks like those ponzi days, the admins will just change the theme of the site and viola!!! it's a new site and dinner has been served cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by Emeritus001(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Welcome decampee
Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
hehehehehe!
Oshio-Baba in panic mode!

grin

Edo is not Lagos, click "Like"

Ambode is a sissy eko, click "Share"

cool

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by realstars: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Very Interesting. This Orhonigbe Guys Are The Real Heart Beat Of Edo Nation. Na Yanky Magus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of APC Members Decamp To PDP In Orhionmwon LGA, Edo by crossfm: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
Ye ye ye.Money have greased their palm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorist Threat: Release Nnamdi Kanu – IPOB Tells Buhari Government / Fredrick Ogidan: FRSC Removes Kwara State Commander Over Fuel Subsidy Comment / Goodluck Jonathan @66: Peter Obi Congratulates And Celebrates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.