Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) (35172 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by oshozondii: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari is currently meeting behind closed-doors with former President Goodluck Jonathan at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Dr. Jonathan arrived at Aso Rock about 11 am and proceeded straight to President Buhari’s office.

Recall that the Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, had recently appointed Dr. Jonathan to head the political reconciliation in Mali where there is leadership tussle.

The Jonathan – led committee had recommended the government of national unity in the country but the opposition group had turned down the recommendation.

Though the agenda of the meeting was not made public, it was gathered that the former President was expected to brief Buhari on the efforts of his committee in the Mali crisis.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/breaking-buhari-jonathan-in-closed-door-meeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

President Muhammadu Buhari currently meeting with former President Goodluck Jonathan at the State House, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1285527192978493440?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YdSqmNSWis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by allen113: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2020
hmm
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Fvcking Loser. I thought GEJ is corruption personified According to zombies.

95 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Artiiclebeast: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm

Wetin dem wan even discuss sef?

Awkward.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by skedman(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nddc ambassadors lobbying things

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Who the fvck cares?

Nigeria is hemorrhaging uncontrollably and all these men care about is photo-ops and what not. Not a care is given what the nation is going through- runaway corruption, insecurity, petty crimes, electoral malpractices, etc.

Who in God's name will bell this cat? We are currently on a path to damnation and if Buhari goes along with this level of aloofness, then we might wake up one way with only the ashes of this potentially great nation in our hands.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by IamWonderful: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Alright

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Inkling(f): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
No be today

Nothing tangible

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by RichBoy247: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You mean you still doubt this.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by strafist911: 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
GEJ is truly a great man. He is so loved by all including his enemies. HE IS THE HERO OF DEMOCRACY IN AFRICA.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Who the fvck cares?

Nigeria is hemorrhaging uncontrollably and all these men care about is photo-ops and what not. Not a care is given what the nation is going through- runaway corruption, insecurity, petty crimes, electoral malpractices, etc.

Who in God's name will bell this cat? We are currently on a path to damnation and if Buhari goes along with this level of aloofness, then we might wake up one way with only the ashes of this potentially great nation in our hands.
Just say that you are angry that your "incorruptible" lord and saviour is meeting Jonathan whom you see as corrupt.
omenka:
Stupid reply as usual. That's how fools go about accusing others of what they have no idea about. Why couldn't you simply type AMEN.

Jonathan is a thief. Any idiot who feels otherwise should go hang himself. When the thieves are busy wining and dining with their kids on stolen wealth, the pauperised urchins who should be the most livid about that reality would rather be offended by at those who call out the thieves. Blockheaded zombies are probably more intelligent than such fools.
Mr man, your comment was offcolor. The subject of this thread is Buhari and you should have directed your anger at his directionless govt, rather than saying who cares.

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Just say that you are angry that your "incorruptible" lord and saviour is meeting Jonathan whom you see as corrupt.
Imagine the stupid comment. Guy, abeg no bring this trash come my domot this morning.

Only a fool thinks Jonathan, or any of these people for that matter, isn't a problem to this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Close door lecture

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 1:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Na wa, which way Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by johnykgoal: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
humble presido

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Bodexman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Can you see that GEJ himself have moved on. He now sees the election as a contest and not a bad blood thing, and he has reconciled with his contestant who's now the president.

My advice is for you to move on as well and purge away the bitterness in you.

For now, Buhari is the president and no hating can stop it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by helinues: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by smileyoo: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Who the fvck cares?

oga omenka, what happened to you ?
hope all is well with this next level things ?
I thought we agreed that bubu's govt is the best ever in Nigeria.
Ooh bubu is such a man of integrity.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
Imagine the stupid comment. Guy, abeg no bring this trash come my domot this morning.

Only a fool thinks Jonathan, or any of these people for that matter, isn't a problem to this country.
But your simplyleo alternate account signature says God bless Buhari. So it's crystal-clear you're unhappy he's meeting your eternal enemy, Jonathan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
But your simplyleo alternate account signature says God bless Buhari. So it's crystal-clear you're unhappy he's meeting your eternal enemy, Jonathan.
If I'm simplyleo, may anything I lay my hands on bring me pains, sadness and sorrow. If I am not and you just falsely accused me, may the same fate befall you.

I say amen to this prayer.

Can you also simply say amen?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
omenka:
If I'm simplyleo, may anything I lay my hands on bring me joy, sadness and sorrow. If I am not and you just falsely accused me, may the same fate befall you.

I say amen to this prayer.

Can you also simply say amen?
You're not serious. But we ail know how you morbidly hate Jonathan, judging by the slew of names you call him here on Nairaland.
Tolotolo5:
bro omenka is not Simplyleo take it from me 100000%
haaaaa
Okay, but they seem to have same writing style.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Bodexman:

Can you see that GEJ himself have moved on. He now sees the election as a contest and not a bad blood thing, and he has reconciled with his contestant who's now the president.

My advice is for you to move on as well and purge away the bitterness in you.

For now, Buhari is the president and no hating can stop it.

Loof
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
You're not serious. But we ail know how you morbidly hate Jonathan, judging by the slew of names you call him here on Nairaland. Okay, but they seem to have same writing style.
Stupid reply as usual. That's how fools go about accusing others of what they have no idea about. Why couldn't you simply type AMEN.

Jonathan is a thief. Any idiot who feels otherwise should go hang himself. When the thieves are busy wining and dining with their kids on stolen wealth, the pauperised urchins who should be the most livid about that reality would rather be offended by at those who call out the thieves. Blockheaded zombies are probably more intelligent than such fools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by omenka(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tolotolo5:
bro omenka is not Simplyleo take it from me 100000%
haaaaa
Leave him to keep vomiting trash. Simply saying amen he's busy talking about his ancestral history.

Nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Should we now fry water undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by techmo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
cool

See man who just lost his friend laughing and hosting Jonathan

Buhari no send anybody if you die for politicians you die a useless death... For Buhari and Jonathan to seat for several minutes or even hours happily discussing Mali politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by noble71(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
GEJ one of the best Presidents Nigeria ever had. God bless you.

Meanwhile Sell your Ethereum to us.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Zaiiiooo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wow he needs to learn work
Re: Buhari Meets With Goodluck Jonathan At The Presidential Villa (Video) by Ogegeodey(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
undecided
At this point we need all hands on deck for the Nigeria project.
GEJ is a good man.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Visit To Tinubu: Reno Omokri Tackles President / Buhari Receives Sheik Abdul-Muhsin Ibn Muhammad Al-Kasimy In Aso Rock (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Announces Wife's Pregnancy Picture With Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.