Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua (939 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening / Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by hisexcellency34: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Barr. Anselm Ojezua, factional chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state on Monday said he will not speak to the press until the conclusion of the governorship election scheduled for September 19.

Even though Governor Obaseki has since defected to the PDP where he has emerged the governorship flagbearer, Ojezua who is heading the APC faction loyal to the governor had refused to move with him to PDP.

There were reports that even though Ojezua and his excos remained in the APC, they will work against the interest of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the party’s candidate in the election.

When our correspondent asked Ojezua who he and his supporters will vote for or whether they will defect to the PDP at the last minute, he declined comment saying he is suspending all interviews till after the election.

“I am not granting any interview till after the election. We will talk after the election is over” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/edo-2020-i-wont-grant-any-interview-until-after-governorship-election-ojezua/

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by Judeerons32: 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lol. He has seen the writing on the wall.lol to quickly RE align when Obaseki looses. Put ur money where ur mouth is. A month ago he was running his mouth Primary is illegal poi is not our candidate. U should have continued na. Are you tired?

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by Cajal(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
Lol. He has seen the writing on the wall.lol to quickly RE align when Obaseki looses. Put ur money where ur mouth is. A month ago he was running his mouth Primary is illegal poi is not our candidate. U should have continued na. Are you tired?
....the guy is tired
His mouth has been locked..thanks to dissolution of ex NWC

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Judeerons32:
You're the naïve one, a clear pointer that politicians are smarter than an average citizen. Hence, they can disengage to engage in the twinkle of an eye. APC is still divided, his camp has been sidelined completely (in APC campaign), as they are still playing Obaseki's script. Commonsense should tell you who he's working for. Expecting him to openly support an 'opposition' may be wise in your own conceit, but not to a politician.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by nairavsdollars(f): 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
bloody traitor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by gawu1: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
kestor:

You're the naïve one, a clear pointer that politicians are smarter than an average citizen. Hence, they can disengage to engage in the twinkle of an eye. APC is still divided, his camp has been sidelined completely (in APC campaign), as they are still playing Obaseki's script. Commonsense should tell you who he's working for. Expecting him to openly support an 'opposition' may be wise in your own conceit, but not to a politician.
I don't think the other camp are un aware that they have a hypocrite to deal with. His time has expired in APC and very soon he will be shown his real position. I expect him to leave whether APC wins or not. But the better choice for him is to leave now instead of sitting on the fence and be treated a hypocrite. There is no way for him in APC since the time his benefactor left the party and pastor Ize crowned as the party flag bearer. His open support or secret support of an 'opposition' is expected. So, why not him go with his open support for the opposition or quickly join them even? Not now, APC will never give to him any role in the coming election nor will they allow any person close to him get into the affair of things as concern the election strategies. His group are like lepers and shall be treated like that. Commonsense should tell him these pure fact. If he assumes his current stands is smartness, then he is still a dunce in politics. That is self delusion.

6 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by Austino50: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Foolish man who are you deceiving, you deceive yourself, failure

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by Trumpcard05: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
kestor:

Good analysis. Many of these people that come online to comment are quite naive and more others display the lack of basic comprehension.

As for @Gawu, he too has also gotten it wrong. Mind u Ojezua’s faction is the officially recognized Exco by Abuja. His it was whose Exco ratified Oshiomhole’s suspension that has not been lifted till date and his faction as well is the one duly recognized by the NEC of the APC as evidenced by his representation of Edo state in attendance of the NEC that dissolved Oshiomonkey’s NWC. and not oshomonkey epm fake chairman.

These ones don’t know how to use their tongue to count their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by nairavsdollars(f): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
So who will Ojezua vote for?

Trumpcard05:

Good analysis. Many of these people that come online to comment are quite naive and more others display the lack of basic comprehension.

As for @Gawu, he too has also gotten it wrong. Mind u Ojezua’s faction is the officially recognized Exco by Abuja. His it was whose Exco ratified Oshiomhole’s suspension that has not been lifted till date and his faction as well is the one duly recognized by the NEC of the APC as evidenced by his representation of Edo state in attendance of the NEC that dissolved Oshiomonkey’s NWC. and not oshomonkey epm fake chairman.

These ones don’t know how to use their tongue to count their teeth.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by bolaayenimo: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Defecting on election day, hopefully
Re: Edo 2020: I Won’t Grant Any Interview Until After Governorship Election- Ojezua by duwdu: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
So who will Ojezua vote for?

Don't mind them; they can't answer and keep hiding behind a finger.

Their party's Interim NWC has not touched Ojezua with a long spoon and will not give him or his faction any role in the campaigns, yet some are shouting on here "Ojezua's faction is the one recognized by the party's National body?" Some people are just political minions on this board.

BTW, where's Odigie-Oyegun in all of this, even as he was named into their party's campaign council? Disgraced already and lips sealed like those of his hitherto vuvuzela Ojezua? Odigie-Oyegun doesn't command any real-world voter or votes or have such pedigrees, anyways, so go figure.

P34c3

(1) (Reply)

Many People Think Biafra Is An Igbo Words But See The Real Meaning / Africa's Richest Woman, Isabel Dos Santos Looses Husband / Please Avoid This Fake Nirsal NYIP Application Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.