Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC (3903 Views)

Osagie Ize-Iyamu Withdraws From Edo Governorship Race / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / The Protester That Climbed Billboard In Adamawa Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Carlmax(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:

This same person want to rule Edo State?

Well, thank God Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

Ambode did his best, please don't shame him.... However, I am happy Obaseki is standing his ground, I support him 100%
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by favor914: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Kriss216:

This same person want to rule Edo State?

Well, thank God Edo is not Lagos.

God bless Edo State
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
Useless cliche how can moth surrounded mamiwater red sand Edo State be like the Centre of Excellence Lagos State?, even The Governor’s Afrinvest headquarter is in Lagos, You should have asked out going Governor Obaseki why he went to Ikoyi Lagos State to plead with Asiwaju aka Jagaban for a 2nd term, why did he not go to lucky igbenedion in GRA, or Okada wonder land instead? with all due respect only blind minded low lives don’t know that Edo State can never be like Lagos “Eko Oni Baje” I believe Pac best said it “ To live & die in LA”.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by favor914: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Carlmax:

Ambode did his best, please don't shame him.... However, I am happy Obaseki is standing his ground, I support him 100%
The wise win before they fight, Obaseki a horse saddled for castration, then supernova destruction at war front. He cannot fight Captain Hosa & Oshiomhole, there can only be one outcome, total alienation, followed with merciless defeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by favor914: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Mylove55:
thief obaseki came to my house with gun to robbed my dad in 1972 at federal road, back of eghosa grammar SCH.
that is the main reason I always referred to thief obaseki as thief
Stop Joking, we are talking serious politics, robbed at gun point? Hope you are not mistaking our ingrate Governor for a young Lawrence Anini, or was it Monday Osubor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Mylove55(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
favor914:
Stop Joking, we are talking serious politics, robbed at gun point? Hope you are not mistaking our ingrate Governor for a young Lawrence Anini, or was it Monday Osubor?
thief obaseki is more than Anini
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Amitex(m): 3:40am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

First of all, oshiomole didn't disqualify him. Obaseki already had issues with his certificates and was even sued by same pdp for fake certificates in 2016. All oshiomole did was to withdraw is support/cover for obaseki and allow the screening committee do their job.

Further it's a big lie that obaseki doesn't have any other choice but pdp. Obaseki has been saying pdp is a demonic party. Yet when he was booted out of apc he still ran to the same pdp. Aren't there dozens of other parties for him to join. Why go and dine with the people u called devil
So you were expecting him to join unknown party so he can lose? Why didnt Ize-Iyamu who called APC evil in 2016 join Kowa? Hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by olisaEze(m): 4:30am On Jul 22, 2020
His trousers must have had very deeeeeep pockets to contain more than one dangerous weapon back then.

What sort of trousers were they again, Hammer Pants? Or was it like d type dis my friend is wearing here? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2020
Amitex:

So you were expecting him to join unknown party so he can lose? Why didnt Ize-Iyamu who called APC evil in 2016 join Kowa? Hypocrite.

You are the biggest hypocrite here. Isnt it obaseki claiming he is popular and holier than thou. He shld go and test the popularity in kowa na. Why did he have to spend Edo state N15billion to steal pdp ticket. Same person that claim to be fighting corruptionOloshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 4:56am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
Okay ma. How much obaseki pay u

Besides alele Williams is known in uniben as one of the most wicked VC
keep quiet.. This is a well documented deed of the past.. I wonder if such a person should even be in politics... This is why potential rogues and thieves find their way and access to the common wealth of the people.. It is a shame the useless Oshiomole who knows better is supporting the thug of a pastor
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 4:57am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
keep quiet.. This is a well documented deed of the past.. I wonder if such a person should even be in politics... This is why potential rogues and thieves find their way and access to the common wealth of the people.. It is a shame the useless Oshiomole who knows better is supporting the thug of a pastor

Shut your shit hole. Documented where Rubbish lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:03am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Shut your shit hole. Documented where Rubbish lies
is the VC not alive to acknowledge what transpired? Thank God for still keeping her alive that we heard from the horse's mouth.... After smelling the shiit hole you will still come for more
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:06am On Jul 22, 2020
favor914:
The wise win before they fight, Obaseki a horse saddled for castration, then supernova destruction at war front. He cannot fight Captain Hosa & Oshiomhole, there can only be one outcome, total alienation, followed with merciless defeat.
see talk... Oshiomole is a shame.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Ikinternational: 5:11am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

First of all, oshiomole didn't disqualify him. Obaseki already had issues with his certificates and was even sued by same pdp for fake certificates in 2016. All oshiomole did was to withdraw is support/cover for obaseki and allow the screening committee do their job.

Further it's a big lie that obaseki doesn't have any other choice but pdp. Obaseki has been saying pdp is a demonic party. Yet when he was booted out of apc he still ran to the same pdp. Aren't there dozens of other parties for him to join. Why go and dine with the people u called devil

Your first mistake was expecting a Nigerian politician to have morals.

Secondly, he wants to win. And pdp offers him the best chance. It's that simple

When they said politics makes strange bedfellows, this type of scenario is what they were alluding to
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 5:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Ikinternational:

Your first mistake was expecting a Nigerian politician to have morals.

Secondly, he wants to win. And pdp offers him the best chance. It's that simple

When they said politics makes strange bedfellows, this type of scenario is what they were alluding to

An analysis is not a mistake. I always knew obaseki was a hypocrite and a fraud!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
is the VC not alive to acknowledge what transpired? Thank God for still keeping her alive that we heard from the horse's mouth.... After smelling the shiit hole you will still come for more

And she didn't remember her lies all these years until few weeks to election abi. VC that has been paid by obeski. Na today If u like run your mouth like faeces from a diaorhea infested anus, na u sabi.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Mylove55:
let assumed the story is true,
what make the woman to remember the story in 1999 when ize iyamu was ssg under PDP and in 2016 as an aspirant under PDP.

politicians will always dig out what their opponents were before now and it is good for the polity.... It is also done in advance countries... USA is an example
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:18am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

And she didn't remember her lies all these years until few weeks to election abi. VC that has been paid by obeski. Na today If u like run your mouth like faeces from a diaorhea infested anus, na u sabi.
paid ko pie ni... If Pastor dispute it he should take the former VC to court... Your empty skull has failed you. Better go back to that dustbin where you left your sawdust brain and put it back into your skull

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2020
ican2020:
So, this guy is a confirmed criminal
yes...no be today
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Handsomecole:
That man must have been very very notorious as a student...
very notorious and dangerous to university community
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Yebosola(m): 5:23am On Jul 22, 2020
Judeerons32:
Lol. Obaseki should go and display his score cards for Edo voters to judge. These propaganda will not work. I thought they said he was rusticated for acid.bcoz it was discovered he actually helped the victim now he was rusticated for climbing fence.
To do what.him alone?how many times was he rusticated. Next week he will be rusticated the third time.lol. vision less campaign. Is this the strategy till September? Abeg Obaseki people no Dey tire?

Oil deh ur head plenty, 100 % Obaseki doesn't have campaign manifesto, with the way Obaseki's handlers are going, people are going to be sympathetic to Ize, Is Ize not Edolite again? Uhmmm even Satan sabi bible with lots of supporters too, this is for intelligent minds.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:27am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

if Oshiomole could cover for him in the first place why should I take him serious now.. Meaning he is deficient in his judgement to choose the best candidate for the state... You don't expect any intelligent person to take such an individual or entity serious

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 5:29am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
if Oshiomole could cover for him in the first place why should I take him serious now.. Meaning he is deficient in his judgement to choose the best candidate for the state... You don't expect any intelligent person to take such an individual or entity serious

It's not oshiomole contesting is it?? Infact oshiomole is not in any party today. Rather is the thief and rogue obaseki deceiving you wailers
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by definateli: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2020
It's her polished English I want. I wan use am for IELTS. Mek this politicians no deceive person abeg, they are the same
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

It's not oshiomole contesting is it?? Infact oshiomole is not in any party today. Rather is the thief and rogue obaseki deceiving you wailers
Oshiomole has single handed endorsed Pastor Ize.. Oshiomole is not in any party? Do you think you are talking to a child? Keep deluding yourself.. Edo has has one of the highest number of people with "Pastor titles" attached to their names. Check and do your indept findings, these people are fake and have terrible past
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 5:55am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
Oshiomole has single handed endorsed Pastor Ize.. Oshiomole is not in any party? Do you think you are talking to a child? Keep deluding yourself.. Edo has has one of the highest number of people with "Pastor titles" attached to their names. Check and do your indept findings, these people are fake and have terrible past

99% of this rubbish u typed here is fake news and lies. Wasnt it the same u jubilating when oshiomole was removed and sacked by apc So who is deceiving whom? U said the man shld go and he took it in good fate. Now u are still calling his name Mtschhheeeww
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 6:09am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

99% of this rubbish u typed here is fake news and lies. Wasnt it the same u jubilating when oshiomole was removed and sacked by apc So who is deceiving whom? U said the man shld go and he took it in good fate. Now u are still calling his name Mtschhheeeww
please quote were I wrote and I was happy that Oshiomole was removed...failure to do that place you as a liar and a malicious intent to gather support from the unsuspecting public in order to advance your evil propaganda...for your information Oshiomole never wanted to leave as the Chairman of APC. He was forced out of office simple
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:
please quote were I wrote and I was happy that Oshiomole was removed...failure to do that place you as a liar and a malicious intent to gather support from the unsuspecting public in order to advance your evil propaganda...for your information Oshiomole never wanted to leave as the Chairman of APC. He was forced out of office simple

That's exactly what I said u said. And u said it again!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

That's exactly what I said u said. And u said it again!

That was your statement. Insinuating Oshiomole is not in any party... Understand your own statement .not putting punctuation marks made your statement unreadable
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Why I hate obaseki is that he's a hypocrite, a liar and a thief.
You said u are fighting godfatherism but u travelled to Rivers State to recruit wike as your political godfather. U said u are fighting corruption but the same party u have been accusing of corruption is where u went to obtain your ticket. Not to mention wasting billions of public money for personal agenda. Hypocrite!!

He went to wike as a colleague not a godfather, wike is everything obaseki is aswell.

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2020
stormborn28:

That was your statement. Insinuating Oshiomole is not in any party... Understand your own statement .not putting punctuation marks made your statement unreadable

Liar is this not u jubilating for his sack here

Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by allthingsgood: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Esseite:

He went to wike as a colleague not a godfather, wike is everything obaseki is aswell.

What cheap weed are u smoking
Re: Ize-Iyamu Climbed My Fence And Was Arrested When He Was A Student - Ex UNIBEN VC by stormborn28(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

Liar is this not u jubilating for his sack here
So how does Tinubu and Oshiomole relate there? I was expecting to see you quoting where "Oshiomole removed from office " and I was happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Children Mobilized By APC To Protest Against Peter Obi's Court Case / Asari Dokubo Press Release: Rivers State:when Will The Truth Be Told. / #nigeriadecides: Voting Procedure In 60 Seconds (infographic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.