Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,408 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme (10918 Views)

Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Bayelsa Assembly Insists On Pension For Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by realstars: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2020
The Law Makers Are Doing Their Job, The Minister Too Is Doing Their Appointed Job.
We Send The Law Makers There To Reprisent Us, The Minister Is On Appointment To Execute The Job, So Two Of Them Are Same Same.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by budebanty: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
Base on our prayer this morning on max fm this morning...Every politician looting this country dry. Shall be disgraced from office and die a painful death...Amen

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Unified07: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2020
It would have been better if it goes through the local government so that to capture the stipulated 1000 employee from each LGA,but our leaders a wicked and brainless
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by BizBayo: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
If visiting Saudi Arabia (Mecca) will make me an Alhaji and visiting Jerusalem (Israel) will make me a JP then what title will I get by visiting Opa Oromiyan in Africa?

OOV

Opa Oromiyan Visitor

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by kollysnut(m): 7:29am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
If visiting Saudi Arabia (Mecca) will make me an Alhaji and visiting Jerusalem (Israel) will make me a JP then what title will I get by visiting Opa Oromiyan in Africa?

Oluwo or agbawo.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:31am On Jul 22, 2020
How much is the pay for the job ?.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Mubby4luv(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2020
0taPiaPia:
How much is the pay for the job ?.
60k for 3 months. Which means 20k per month. Duration, October to December 2020
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Herbephe1(m): 7:34am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:

It makes you become OLÚWO

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by authority2006(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2020
helinues:
At least we can all see that both Senate and Reps are the one blocking this employment opportunity of 700k people.

Just because they won't be giving slots/disappointed with available slots...

Nigerians, no yah enemies from friends

Even Festus Keyamo is not totally blameless. The programme was designed to be handled by NDE, many people had registered through the link provided by the NDE for this 3-month job. Why is he trying to personalise it and mess everything up?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by CoolAmbience(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2020
LibertyRep:
These law makers self.

How long has Keyamo and other Ministers of State been in office before they knew the office is unknown to law?

When they invited him the other time, in what capacity was he invited?

There's something the two parties aren't telling us yet.

As for this job, the horse has already bolted and there's nothing they can do to stop it. If they had done a thorough budget defence, this mess wouldn't have occured.

Let them wait for oversight.

I really don't understand the lawmakers at all.

Was the initiative from the NDE? Why not allow the Ministry that conceived the idea to implement it? Isn't the NDE an agency under the same Ministry?
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by israelmao(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2020
What's all this noise about temporary employment?

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Adukpe19(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2020
EddyRex:
Wich job? Job dat this legislooters fool will use n compensate those gud 4 noting thuggery cultis youths, who help hijacked ballot box n rig elections for them into office.
. You're very right!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by kudinkarfe: 8:26am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
You will get the title OOA

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by gibzzhd: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2020
Have they started the recruitment any credible information
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by membranus: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:

MOO (Member of Opa Oranmiyan)

Congrat sir.

We will send the certificate of recognition later. Expect it in your letter mail.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by A1kennedy(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
seeker121:
Really
the only thing i like is your signature.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by seeker121(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2020
Still okay
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by TGM2015: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2020
authority2006:

Even Festus Keyamo is not totally blameless. The programme was designed to be handled by NDE, many people had registered through the link provided by the NDE for this 3-month job. Why is he trying to personalise it and mess everything up?
The recruitment is handled by NDE based on guidelines set and agreed upon by the NDE executives and Keyamo.

The problem was that the guideline sidelines the NASS putting power on local committees in each states. Keyamo stated that NDE was under his Ministry and he has been directed and given authority by the Executive (the President) through a letter from SGF to take up the process and be responsible/accountable for any wrong as the Assistant Supervising Minister. The latest resolution of the NASS accepted that all what Keyamo said was in order but he can not dictate or has say in how the recruitment process should go about because his position was unknown to the construction.

The NASS agreed that his ministry has supervisory role to make sure the recruitment is in order, they agreed that the process is solely the responsibility of the Executive but what they are yet to come in term with is that the Executive (President) through the Minister has the constitutional duty to assign/delegates any her administrative responsibilities to any qualified person. Even if Keyamo position as Minister of State (Assistant Minister) is unknown to the law, he has been delegated the power and authority from the Executive (President) through the Minister to take up the recruitment process.

NASS are there to check mate the Executive and not to dictate how they carry out their affairs.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by danie09(m): 10:10am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:

Agba Awo (AA)

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by bejeria101(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
This thing pain.this people. grin grin grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Shittu57: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2020
they are all fighting for their selfish interest not the masses
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by rapid101(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
chief imam prophet grin

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Kojiek: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ala gbawaa orachie. Onwo nhe moo nu. Obu elegh odu.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by authority2006(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
TGM2015:

The recruitment is handled by NDE based on guidelines set and agreed upon by the NDE executives and Keyamo.

The problem was that the guideline sidelines the NASS putting power on local committees in each states. Keyamo stated that NDE was under his Ministry and he has been directed and given authority by the Executive (the President) through a letter from SGF to take up the process and be responsible/accountable for any wrong as the Assistant Supervising Minister. The latest resolution of the NASS accepted that all what Keyamo said was in order but he can not dictate or has say in how the recruitment process should go about because his position was unknown to the construction.

The NASS agreed that his ministry has supervisory role to make sure the recruitment is in order, they agreed that the process is solely the responsibility of the Executive but what they are yet to come in term with is that the Executive (President) through the Minister has the constitutional duty to assign/delegates any her administrative responsibilities to any qualified person. Even if Keyamo position as Minister of State (Assistant Minister) is unknown to the law, he has been delegated the power and authority from the Executive (President) through the Minister to take up the recruitment process.

NASS are there to check mate the Executive and not to dictate how they carry out their affairs.

You are right from the beginning to the end. It looks like the lawmakers have accepted that nde should handle it but they just don't want keyamo to be in charge.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by 0taPiaPia(m): 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mubby4luv:
60k for 3 months. Which means 20k per month. Duration, October to December 2020

Is that what the legislooters are all poking eye into. Is that all they can afford for their cronies
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Lagyaovye33: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
They all no what they are doing,last last them go share am.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by bams2999(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Jahzrockballer:
naija

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by Mubby4luv(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Is that what the legislooters are all poking eye into. Is that all they can afford for their cronies
lol. And it's a hard labour job o. Sweeping, clearing drainage and grasses. One tends to wonder
Re: 774,000 Jobs: National Assembly Insists On NDE Implementing The Programme by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mubby4luv:
lol. And it's a hard labour job o. Sweeping, clearing drainage and grasses. One tends to wonder

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylva: Problems Associated With Petrol Queues Linked To Rot In Previous Regimes / Sergeant-at-arms Blocks Reporters From Covering Senate Plenary / Insecurity: El-Rufai Reveals Why States Must Co-Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.