Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker (1303 Views)

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / Okwuosa Only Reason We 'll Support APC - Anambra Monarchs (photos) / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Tranquillity360: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
Dream on boy...
It will happen in your very own skullgrin grin
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

I like that some of the privileges you people were given before was taken during the last election cheesy

Thanks to Tinubu and mc oloumo grin
It'd be worse next election...

No more nonsense!

Same Tinubu wey aboki don turn to IDP?
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by MsAllison(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:
[s][/s]
Shut up!
Always use your brain before typing next time
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by MsAllison(f): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Frustration go soon keeyou untop your Obsessions for the blessed Yoruba people.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

I love collecting rents from those guys.
It gives me strong erection cool

LMAO!
I can imagine!
Igbo money dey sweet die!!! cheesy
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by MsAllison(f): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You are a hypocrite, well it is congenital you saw this comment above your comment which treacherous and inciting but you choose to look away like a blind bat
why didn't you report it
is it a must I'll be everywhere?

Let's join hands together and make nairaland great
it's an individual thing.
have a great day hun
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by achierosion(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2020
IpobOsuIgbo:

Keep fooling yourself.

My grandparents own about six shops there.
I and my siblings still collect rents from 4 Igbo tenants, one Hausa man and one Edo man yearly.
I love dreams

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2020
IamWonderful:
Igbos and their busybody, inviable Ebonyi that was named as the capital of poverty is there, you are doing nothing about it, also the south east erosion desecrated landlocked land is getting worse

I have never seen an Ebonyi man in all their seeming poverty jump into lagoon because of hunger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by achierosion(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2020
nkwuocha1:

All Lagos governor right from inception be agbero na.MC OLUOMO is the next governor of Lagos state.Just watch and see
True.

But Lagos don't need gentleman as her governor na Agbero hand sure pass
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2020
achierosion:
True.

But Lagos don't need gentleman as her governor na Agbero hand sure pass

Awo mi da is Lagos mantra.
Again majority of oyoruba no gentle.Theres nothing gentle about taking money from hard working people and littering everywhere with feaces.

All the shiit wey full Lagos Island,idumagbo down to third mainland bridge to mile 2 to volks na oyoruba agebro dey shiit am after smoking heavy weed.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:31am On Jul 22, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by achierosion(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Awo mi da is Lagos mantra.
Again majority of oyoruba no gentle.Theres nothing gentle about taking money from hard working people and littering everywhere with feaces.
hahahahagrin
If this people knows what it takes to raise capital for our 2by2 shops that later runs into millions they'll take it on us, but my happiness is when they conspire to take N5 from us we will quickly adjust our price list to recover our money back.grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Masterkernel1: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol agbero that's the work u have been reduced too ....I would give abero money today na ..normal ...but u would buy from an igbo man today and spend far more than I paid the abegro na

You're truly educated. #Respect

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2020
achierosion:
hahahahagrin
If this people knows what it takes to raise capital for our 2by2 shops that later runs into millions they'll take it on us, but my happiness is when they conspire to take N5 from us we will quickly adjust our price list to recover our money back.grin

No need to adjust the price self.Personally, I love seeing them fight and dramatise theirselves to show their agidi grin .The thing dey give me huge comic relief.
First I like to deny them of their peanuts so them go act,do agidi,swear and then after laughing my heart out I throw the 200 for ground for them to pick grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by achierosion(m): 10:05am On Jul 22, 2020
nkwuocha1:

No need to adjust the price self.Personally, I love seeing them fight and dramatise theirselves to show their agidi grin .The thing dey give me huge comic relief.
First I like to deny them of their peanuts so them go act,do agidi,swear and then after laughing my heart out I throw the 200 for ground for them to pick grin
lolgrin
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2020
mrvitalis:

Igbos are normally not interested in politics

If hausa has Igbo population in lagos and investment ....they would be governor by now

You always talk like a grade A m0r0n and loser. So Igbos not becoming governor of Lagos is due to their disinterest in politics while Hausas have not produced governor because they do not have the population and investment?

Nothing to do with the fact that the position is not available to non-Yorubas because the Yorubas themselves always produce the best and most electable candidates by far?

Only God can cure you of your chronic bad belle for the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by mrchineke: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2020
mrvitalis:

No body is dragging osun , ibadan with u ...Lagos was built by all of us ...

Igbo and delusions!

Go and tell the Obas. Ode.
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by russellino: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2020
Give us tax breaks for enriching the Lagos economy and creating lots of jobs and we will consider. You cannot dictate to umunna without appealing to our interests when we are already unfairly taxed in Lagos
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by mrvitalis(m): 11:23am On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:

Igbo and delusions!

Go and tell the Obas. Ode.
They oba is not different from you dummy
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Mastakija(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Lagos is no man's land.

Yorubas should go and form Oduduwa with their five yoruba states,if they are no longer comfortable living with their fellow Nigerians.
i tot kalu told u ppl not to fight again
but anyways i cant help but to reply dis comment

i just really need to ask a simple question.. If u dont mind
if yorubas should create ooduwa republic with the five states (according to u) where should lagos go?
Biafra
lmao
honestly u just embarassed d whole of igbo race with this ur senseless talk

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by DiagnoPolitics: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2020
When you use "MUST" when talking to an Igbo man to vote for you, then you are wasting your time. Nobody orders an Igboman around, talk more of a yoruba who can't properly wipe his own arsze. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by cocolacec(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Lagos is no man's land.

Yorubas should go and form Oduduwa with their five yoruba states,if they are no longer comfortable living with their fellow Nigerians.

Calabar was a former colony of the British like Lagos but no one calls it a no mans land.Yorubas will never call Abuja,kaduna or kano no mans land.Lagos seized to be the capital in the 90’s.You can go to Abuja to claim no mans land not lagos.
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Gabkosh: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Them no born any yoruba man to talk pim for Alaba Rago.I repeat them no born any yoruba man to go Alaba rago go make noise.Yoruba know where their madness end for Lagos.
Lol, you mean same alaba that was locked by yorubas. What did you do apart from crying online?
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, you mean same alaba that was locked by yorubas. What did you do apart from crying online?

Donkey!I said Alaba Rago grin
Funny how an ogbomoso man go claim Lagos wey him no no wella.
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Gabkosh: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Boy this life is not all about rush.

I promise you before next 20 years,Igbo man will be the governor of our lagosgrin with hausa deputygrin grin
Thought you said 10years before, why increasing the year.
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Gabkosh: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Donkey!I said Alaba Rago grin
Funny how an ogbomoso man go claim Lagos wey him no no wella.
Shut up and answer me. What did you do apart from ranting behind your cheap phone keypad mr osu. If them born you well, go and open your shop there today cheesy
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by nkwuocha1: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Gabkosh:
Shut up and answer me. What did you do apart from ranting behind your cheap phone keypad mr osu. If them born you well, go and open your shop there today cheesy
[/s]

When you swallow the cheap age wey dey your hand, you go get sense by force grin
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Gabkosh: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2020
nkwuocha1:
[s][/s]

When you swallow the cheap age wey dey your hand, you go get sense by force grin
Mr OSU monkey, go and open your kiosk today if them born you well, sabi yorubas know their boundary in lagos.

Don't forget to call your brother chukwudi to go and hawk his galla for computer village too cheesy
Re: Why Igbos In Lagos Must Support APC Govt- Lawmaker by Gabkosh: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2020
nkwuocha1:

I have never seen an Ebonyi man in all their seeming poverty jump into lagoon because of hunger.
Then you must be a dead man walking.

Go to Anambra, imo, Enugu , abia and ebonyi, you will see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Leaving Nairaland. / Somebody Please Explain This / Igbo Girl Thanks Buhari For Fixing South East Roads, Expressways - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.