Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,678 members, 7,844,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond (808 Views)

Should I Buy A London Used Samsung Galaxy S 3 Or HTC M9 London Used/fairy Used? / Blackberry Or Htc? / Which One Is Better: Samsung Galaxy S Or Htc Desire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Olamilec(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hello Nairalander,
please i need Google G1 or HTC Diamond anybody that have London used to please mail me or txt me on this is number 07031366310. I will appreciate if you can post reply that will help me get it.
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Lexusgs430: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2011
Tell me what your budget is, and I will see if I can deliver. And also state colour preferences if any.
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Olamilec(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2011
Hello man i will be glad if you can get me black or white maybe if you have HTC Desire that is will not eat too much on my pocket you can let me know but i want you to post the price so that i can know which one to select.
I will be waiting.
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2011
Do not have the Desire in my stock list, but have the wildfire and Touch HD !Would any of this ring your bells ?
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Olamilec(m): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
Well thank i love that wildfire but people i ask from said they dont have it in stock so that is why i forget it and try to get another one, i will be please if you can tell me the price (Note: I need London used or fairly used) and make arrange on how to pick it up from your place. Thanks
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Lexusgs430: 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
The wildfires I have are London used and in superb condition, (reds and grey). But the issue is that, they are still with me in the UK. I am hoping to travel down pretty soon. I can reserve one for you, and we meet when I arrive. I am based in Lagos. And finally pricing, I was hoping to achieve about 40k +, what do you reckon ?
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by maxims: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2011
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Olamilec(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hello Lexus,
please i only have 30k for that wildfire tell me your mind if you can sell it for me when you come back.
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
Would love to sell it for 30k, but I am sorry, I cannot. Should be coming down within a fortnight, if we can conclude on a fairer price, I can reserve it for you. Point to note,the phone is spotless,fully unlocked and works 100 % in all areas. Phone comes with just the charger + memory card. Thanks
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by Lexusgs430: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2011
Olamilec:

Hello Lexus,
please i only have 30k for that wildfire tell me your mind if you can sell it for me when you come back.

I could give you a HTC MAGIC for N30k if you don't mind. Let me know. Thanks
Re: I Need Google G1 Or Htc Diamond by whizkid10(m): 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
I need the HTC magic! When can i get? Please let me know ASAP or holla me on 08039755088. e-mail: my_boi_romeojay@hotmail.com CC: james4realup@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Clean As New Uk Used Blackberry Storm And Tour Phones / What Is Happening To Zoom-mobile / Available For Sales Neat Fearly Used Htc Whit100 And Bold1 Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.