Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra (32104 Views)

OFFPLAN PROPERTY. Luxury 3 Bedroom + BQ (penthouse) In Camberwall Advantage 1 / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
More work done on the staircase area........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
spyder880:
More work done on the staircase area........
anything short of this type of rail will be an insult on this rail. Keep up with the work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
More work going on today.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's a really large deck.......

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
More pictures..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Good evening all, I have seen some private messages on my handle here, but the problem is that I cant get private emails via this platform, but anyone who wans to contact me should call 0803 335 0750, you can also reach me on WhatsApp text. Tigerkenn@gmail.com.

Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Observer007(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
spyder880:
It's a really large deck.......

It's a really large house. Seriously enjoying your work on this building and the detailed updates.
Following. We'll done sir!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Observer007:

It's a really large house. Seriously enjoying your work on this building and the detailed updates.
Following. We'll done sir!

Thank you bro

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Ibk2020: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
spyder880:

Thank you bro

Can you come to Ilorin for a 3 bedroom project?

How much should I budget for all excluding land, till finishing , it will be sitting on a 50x100 plot.

Also, if all cash is available, how long to complete?
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ibk2020:

Can you come to Ilorin for a 3 bedroom project?

How much should I budget for all excluding land, till finishing , it will be sitting on a 50x100 plot.

Also, if all cash is available, how long to complete?

It depends on your building plans drawn, that's what determines cost and duration of buildings.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by double3(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
A quick question..any particular reason why reinforced beams are casted in situ the entire lintel level as opposed to just windows or doors openings.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Observer007(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
spyder880:

Thank you bro

You're welcome boss.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
We have started electrical piping works for this house, more pictures later.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by double3(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
double3:
A quick question..any particular reason why reinforced beams are casted in situ the entire lintel level as opposed to just windows or doors openings.
Spyder I humbly await ur response please....
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
double3:

Spyder I humbly await ur response please....

Oh, it's because it was so directed on the structural drawings.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by mannasseh(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
what if that plumbing pipe breaks while in the wall, how will it be fixed.. just curious cause i see many houses been built that way...
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
mannasseh:
what if that plumbing pipe breaks while in the wall, how will it be fixed.. just curious cause i see many houses been built that way...

I will be back to this question later, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by erico2k2(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
spyder880:
We have started electrical piping works for this house, more pictures later.
good speed, I be go return the bottles and kegs for the palm wine for oga hajji, As usual, nothing short of what was expected,I'm following!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's a busy site today........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
Electrical piping works now completed........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mechanical piping is still ongoing..........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
Staircase area

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by mufutau55(m): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2020
erico2k2:

good speed, I be go return the bottles and kegs for the palm wine for oga hajji, As usual, nothing short of what was expected,I'm following!

My Oga Spyder is always on top of things o.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Mazicito: 3:12am On Sep 10, 2020
michlins:
anything short of this type of rail will be an insult on this rail. Keep up with the work

The edge of those will rip skins on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 4:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Mazicito:

The edge of those will rip skins on a daily basis
please bro I don't understand what you mean by that

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by double3(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2020
spyder880:

I will be back to this question later, thanks.
Very interested in this response as well, cos I've thought about it several times.
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
mannasseh:

Although it will be very difficult for mechanical pipes to break inside the walls because of its relative stability, having been cast into concrete or held steady by blocks in a cooler temperature as it doesn't receive direct heat from sunlight. The conduit nature of the pipes also means that objects won't hit it often as it does to surface pipes, so it's more protected. The materials used to make good pipes these days are very flexible, meaning that in the event of slight pressures, the pipes can last much longer. There are also better types of gums which has been proven to last for very long periods.

But to answer your question, if pipes break inside the walls for any reasons whatsoever, plumbers will be called in to do a maintenance work on the area. The wall will be broken into and the pipe will be repaired. The plumber can choose to change the whole pipe, the connection, or some sections of it which has problems. It's also easy to cover them up for use. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by Mazicito: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2020
michlins:
please bro I don't understand what you mean by that

The edge of those designs will be bad if in contact with the skin especially picture number 1

6 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by michlins(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Mazicito:

The edge of those designs will be bad if in contact with the skin especially picture number 1
about that, you can choose to have it removed and replaced with another design. Good morning sir
Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by BIGGIE121(m): 6:39am On Sep 11, 2020
GOD BLESS YOUR HAND WORK SIR

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Making final preparations befor the start of the decking cast......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra by spyder880(m): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
We had completed the concrete cast of the staircase yesterday.........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos: 30yrs Erosion Menace Swallows Over 50 Houses In Nnewi / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.