Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend (60445 Views)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 8:08am On Jul 23, 2020
SegFault:

Who be shatabandi self?
So you don’t Ben know him sef. The actually spelling is “shatta bandle”

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2020
You guys, keep wagging your tongues.

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Incandescent(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Nigerian men are actually dumb and really stupid going by the comments on the Frontpage.

I feel for Nigerian women honestly grin. Thank God sey I no get sisters
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by weedfada(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2020
inspayard:
Lol SMH for y'all typing shit.That girl is a young and accomplished international model.So what if Runtown decides to marry her? Oh is it because she is not on Brazilian wig,curvy and light skinned? As if y'all shaming her can stand a chance with her.

Exactly! This is ma kinda spec sef... Tall, skinny, no ass or boobs. Ever f**king green. After una go dey shout black lives matter! Hypos
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Bestcreamreview: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.
But here is Akech, no hair, no skin and then no body.
Personally, I'm not impressed.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.
White women have good skin and hair & black women don't? Are you kidding me? It's obvious you're not very exposed, you're talking based on what you've seen on TV and social media. Well for your info, good skin has nothing to do with colour, good skin is smooth, even-toned, well hydrated skin. There are numerous white women who have reddish, blotchy, uneven skin and there are black women who have smooth, glowing skin. Bad skin has nothing to do with colour or race, skin problems affect people of all races. Or you think white people don't get acne, eczema and other issues? It's black people like you that worship white men who visit your country as if they are tourist attractions or mini gods. Also good hair has nothing to do with race, you probably think that all white women have long, silky hair but that's not the reality, a lot of white women use extensions to make their hair look longer, some dye their hair blonde or brown in other to fit society's standard of beauty, there are white women with short, choppy, terrible looking hair. Look at the Kardashian family, they barely wear their natural hair, they're always wearing wigs or extensions. Just as some white women are blessed with long hair, some black women are also blessed with long hair. Whether you're White or black, if you take care of your hair and apply the proper hair products, you'll have long beautiful hair. In a nutshell, anyone can have good skin and hair if they take good care of their skin and hair, change your mindset, it reeks of inferiority complex.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Barmankef: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2020
All of you saying the girl is fine are deceiving yourself... I won't say she is ugly but she is just not pretty and its not because of her skin... She is barely average her skin is average nothing special about it and she is flat which is the standard of beauty the west have tried to shove down our throats with their useless modeling things she is too flat maybe as a result of starving herself to get the model body what I'm saying is apart from her money or connect she is below average for a guy like Runtown...if he is after anything aside her money or connect that's pathetic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Ekugbeh(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
Slimboo222:
the kind jazz wey this girl use no be here. nah MADE IN SUDAN,,,,,,,, omo this life no go fit balance again oo.
Bros u no go understand.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by somegirl1: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:
A wise man once said, "if you want to break conventions or norm, take things to higher grounds, not back to ground zero."

Let's even say you were lucky to finally meet the doppelganger of your crush, that doesn't mean you should be too much in a hurry or impulsive, as not to check if he/she is worthy version or an extremely low-budget version.
Adut Akech no doubt looks like Lupita Nyong, but then, at least we all know Lupita still has this sexy looks and curvy body frame. As for Akech, where is her selling point?
White women have good skin and hair, but not the body. Black women have the good body but may not have the skin and hair. Each race with it's selling points.

??

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by ogbonnachrys: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
Please where is damn nigarrr. I need to hear his input on this issue
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by ehhmah(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:

Unfortunately, these whites folks envious of the great bodies of black women have been selling their skinny body, blackboard-yansh ideologies under the guise of modelling. In a bid to be a model, you traded away your black endowment, and ended up looking like a transmission pole.

Ghana women don't have the best looks but they have the best bodies, and this selling point is high as fvck, it could make an Indian man sell all his property just for a video session with them on Whatsapp or FB messenger.

Anyways, congrats Runtown, I know you always have this irresistible urge to do unconventional shiits, same way you got a lion cub the other day, but your games are always risky. Let us hope it won't end in tears.
Badt Guy

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Zane2point4(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Barmankef:
All of you saying the girl is fine are deceiving yourself... I won't say she is ugly but she is just not pretty and its not because of her skin... She is barely average her skin is average nothing special about it and she is flat which is the standard of beauty the west have tried to shove down our throats with their useless modeling things she is too flat maybe as a result of starving herself to get the model body what I'm saying is apart from her money or connect she is below average for a guy like Runtown...if he is after anything aside her money or connect that's pathetic
I dont knoow, so person go see wetin him no like come blc of not to sound racist talk say him like am.
They babe is not okay for us, does that make us racist?
Not withstanding her colour she's not ugly, but far away from beauty abeg.
That's why she's flaunting her perky boobs, cos she know its her small selling point... grin

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Barmankef: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Zane2point4:

I dont knoow, so person go see wetin him no like come blc of not to sound racist talk say him like am.
They babe is not okay for us, does that make us racist?
Not withstanding her colour she's not ugly, but far away from beauty abeg.
That's why she's flaunting her perky boobs, cos she know its her small selling point... grin
no mind dem I sha know say Runtown no know better spec e dey show even from him music videos... Even old mama Naomi Campbell still fine pass this girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Zane2point4(m): 10:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Barmankef:
no mind dem I sha know say Runtown no know better spec e dey show even from him music videos... Even old mama Naomi Campbell still fine pass this girl
grin
He go sample fresh girls finish for music videos then come home come carry ekuke grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
So you don’t Ben know him sef. The actually spelling is “shatta bandle”
Ohkay I know the guy. Sha if him wan get pikin na him business, as far as his children will not be a thorn in humanity's flesh good.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Bestcreamreview:

White women have good skin and hair & black women don't? Are you kidding me? It's obvious you're not very exposed, you're talking based on what you've seen on TV and social media. Well for your info, good skin has nothing to do with colour, good skin is smooth, even-toned, well hydrated skin. There are numerous white women who have reddish, blotchy, uneven skin and there are black women who have smooth, glowing skin. Bad skin has nothing to do with colour or race, skin problems affect people of all races. Or you think white people don't get acne, eczema and other issues? It's black people like you that worship white men who visit your country as if they are tourist attractions or mini gods. Also good hair has nothing to do with race, you probably think that all white women have long, silky hair but that's not the reality, a lot of white women use extensions to make their hair look longer, some dye their hair blonde or brown in other to fit society's standard of beauty, there are white women with short, choppy, terrible looking hair. Look at the Kardashian family, they barely wear their natural hair, they're always wearing wigs or extensions. Just as some white women are blessed with long hair, some black women are also blessed with long hair. Whether you're White or black, if you take care of your hair and apply the proper hair products, you'll have long beautiful hair. In a nutshell, anyone can have good skin and hair if they take good care of their skin and hair, change your mindset, it reeks of inferiority complex.
You deserve some accolades joor. Ahn all these morons saying she's below standard, I don't understand again. That is why we will remain backward, we are short sighted, foolish and believe that people should always suit our decrepit tastes.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2020
light099:

hating on someone for no reason at all, bro, I can assure you, you are a fool.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2020
SegFault:

Ohkay I know the guy. Sha if him wan get pikin na him business, as far as his children will not be a thorn in humanity's flesh good.
I only said if I was him I wouldn't bring offspring to suffer
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2020
freemi:
were is the killer shape? U don't have eyes. Or na low self esteem like runtown?

Get off my mentions ugly hypocrite like you calling someone better than you ugly
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Bossman25(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yes oo my brother.
But this one no chop meat at all...this one be like cigar wee Rickross smoke that year dey form Fallipupa.....
But she go sweet to nak..........I tell u...!
If na me I go close eyes do that parooz for night.
She get mad selling point....
Free Australian visa....Access to free model friends.....omo....better deal

Hezmatosky:
Sudan is synonymous to Nigeria grin ofcus u know wat am talking grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by TheManOfTheYear: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nathan2016:

Bros is not all about Beauty

If you meet a girl that gives you happiness, joy and peace of mind, you will understand runtown.

Most Nija girls are so transparent that you can see shallowness through them.

That girl is a beautiful black girl. Any guy will be lucky to date her
Pad-Luck ni undecided
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by TheManOfTheYear: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
DamnNiggar:

If this girl is not ugly in your eyes then you need an opthalmologist to reset your eyes.

She's ugly thats the truth from a real niggarrr

However fear Igbo people probably this lady is rich and has some cash to offer.

I like you for this grin
Let's stop pretending and say the truth.
The girl is not beautiful in any way, it's not about skin color, overall she ain't fine

1 Like

Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Illshef(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
light099:

No one cares about your opinion please! So you had time to write all this? I am just tired of everything i see in this country abeg!!
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by freemi(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
vincentjk:

Get off my mentions ugly hypocrite like you calling someone better than you ugly
oh so cuz shes better than me that means shes very beautiful? Then u r a he-go.at n an asslicke.r
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
I only said if I was him I wouldn't bring offspring to suffer
Sha me too I won't but every man has their right to live.
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by gwama: 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Really if it's not out of interest, this man was not going to be interested in this girl, she is naughty. cool cool cool
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by lenghtinny(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ukaface:
who defined it as a miss?
Google is your friend angry
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by vincentjk(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
freemi:
oh so cuz shes better than me that means shes very beautiful? Then u r a he-go.at n an asslicke.r

Lowlife hater like you hating on someone that doesn't even know you're existing lol. You and I know that lady has by far better looks than you

Oga grow up and stop being bitter
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
SegFault:

Sha me too I won't but every man has their right to live.
true, but I guess since you now know him, you didn’t really mean what you said initially grin grin
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
true, but I guess since you now know him, you didn’t really mean what you said initially grin grin
I honestly mean it(i imagined someone uglier)
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
SegFault:

I honestly mean it(i imagined someone uglier)
hahahahhahaha wow I fear you o
Re: Is Runtown Engaged? Gives A Ring To Adut Akech, His Sudanese Model Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
I like you for this grin
Let's stop pretending and say the truth.
The girl is not beautiful in any way, it's not about skin color, overall she ain't fine
The lady is not the most beautiful but she is far from ugly. She is very very dark, maybe that is why most people think she is ugly. Take a closer look at her.
Her beauty is good enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Davido & His Baby Mama, Chioma, Party Hard After His London 02 Show / Korra Obidi Is Cheating - Husband, Justin Dean Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.