Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) (17040 Views)

Osinbajo, SGF, In Attendance As Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting / Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / PDP Plotting Secret Voting To Take Over 9th National Assembly, APC Senators-elec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2020
Never seen this thin mallam on Facemask before

Aboki formings
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by BRASH: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't understand. They call it virtual, but they are all physically present. Or is there another meaning of virtual?
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Jostoman: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Virtual president, our president doesn't speak with journalist na so so virtual everyday.
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by toprealman: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
I didn't see Akpabio, how come?
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by naniawini(f): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why is our bubu adding so much weight grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by onward4life(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
chiiraq802:
Fruitless as usual...

I tell Yu bruwari no resemble any fruit

Even pepper fruit
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by damiloladuke: 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
The world is going VIRTUAL - The world is changing, but are you changing with it?

My salary is N120K but I made close to N1.5million during this lockdown - with my phone (creating business videos, basic animation and organizing classes for people)

Stop complaining...Try online business today.

Don't go for information products that are reserved for professionals, start with basic skills that can fetch you toro kobo that will turn to ODINDIN
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by smelling5shit: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is ok
Good help us ooo.
Meanwhile are you living in Benin-city, Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your Children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home Lesson teacher, try me a Math teacher, my no is 09017656411
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
I remember when some people were adamant that this guy was Jibril Al-Sudani. grin

Some people though. cool
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Hopefully they use Today's Meeting to reflect on their Personal lives and Their Service to the Nation!

Hopefully they see Reasons why no one should play god but to serve !

Hopefully, they get to Understand the need for them to Prepare themselves and Serve worthily knowing that one day , They also May Drive themselves out and not Return!!

You yourself reading this Piece, I hope you also Prepare yourself in Truth and in Spirit! Because no one knows His/Her Time.

Any of us Could also "Drive ourselves out and Not Return"

Preparation is Key!

There is no "Abeg" or Pls Sir on the other side of Life ..

It will be better to learn about the love of God for mankind rather than this scare tactics/mongering.

Has anyone told you they're gonna live forever?

Guy, take am easy abeg...easy bro. cool
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
godkiller:
I believe schools and churches in lagos will reopen soon after this meeting.

You failed to mention manufacturing industries. grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by flyingpig: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
krissy111:
Hi.
Check my profile
So you'll live with the person? Omo the men will sexually molest you o
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
flyingpig:
So you'll live with the person? Omo the men will sexually molest you o

Why be say na sex ur coconut head dey reason, must you fvck anything in skirt? undecided
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by umoslink(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hundred's of this meeting have been hold for years what impact did it add to the change and betterment of citizen of this coutry.
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by michoim(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
ghettokid1:

I don't think they have any conscience at all, they have been meeting since 1960 and nothing has changed since then.
Out of point...
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by earnit1: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Buhari

See my signature
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
Buhari has become a virtual president.
For 5 months he has not appeared on any verifiable live events.

He has not been glimpsed in public by any member of the public.

To the extent that he was not even spotted board any flight to his home town for Eid.

Our president only appears in photos or short video, in virtual meetings once every few weeks.

Nobody can confirm the dates the photos and footage were shot.
Re: Buhari Presides Over 9th Virtual FEC Meeting (Photos) by Honcho1: 3:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Still no progress

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can An Election Not Uploaded After 5 Months Be Credible? - Phrank Shaibu / Cross River: Scammers Hack Gov Otu's Phone Number, Seek Financial Assistance / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.