Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. (14649 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by pckid: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2011
Newly Wed Olumide and Dakore Akande Get Cozy in Magazine Spread. read more at http://questionmarkmag.com/2011/02/newly-wed-olumide-and-dakore-akande-get-cozy-in-magazine-spread/

Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2011
Wow!

Was this the reason they got married?

To appear on frontpages of magazines? grin
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by googles: 2:27am On Feb 08, 2011
errrm. . . . I love Dakore no doubt but i will knock her down to get dat man any time T

the boy is fine wink
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by mamagee3(f): 3:07am On Feb 08, 2011
hescool:

better a clown than a hating goat, mama-goat tongue
Okay, it's fine by me.

I'm a goat and a goat I am grin grin grin

Now, how are you?
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by fstranger3(m): 4:05am On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

errrm. . . . I love Dakore no doubt but i will knock her down to get dat man any time T

the boy is fine wink

Relax! the boy no fine reach me.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by googles: 4:33am On Feb 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Relax! the boy no fine reach me.

ehn ehn . . .show me picture now wink
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2011
Na waooooo dakore belle don dey come out

I don't really think her hubby is handsome, I see am as an OK guy
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Pysam(m): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2011
Come on! D guy is cool
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2011
To you but to me he is just there

The only thing I know is that the dude will be very good in bed, all these bald headed men cheesy grin
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by semid1(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2011
Dakore is hawt and her hussie is good looking smiley

They look good together IMO cool
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Mygoldie(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2011
I don't think this boy will be good in bed,with a face like that?? looks like a baby,drizzling of spits, Nah!!!not my thingy. tongue
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

I don't think this boy will be good in bed,with a face like that?? looks like a baby,drizzling of spits, Nah!!!not my thingy. tongue

lol I don't find him overly attractive myself, he is just there/fine

But the dude has got bald head, so he might be good in bed cheesy
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by MissyB3(f): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2011
jennykadry:

Na waooooo dakore belle don dey come out

I don't really think her hubby is handsome, I see am as an OK guy
What? shocked shocked shocked Dude is fine, not HOT but handsome. MO tongue
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2011
Missy the dude dey OK, I won't call him handsome

If you wanna know handsome ,see my hubby van vicker for more details cool
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by MissyB3(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2011
More pictures

“You have to thank God again that you’re lucky enough to find someone that you feel that passionately about. We were lucky enough to find each other and it just works,” Lou says.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie:

Your mama and you disable girl friend.
Devil shi t for your bald head,
fuc king jobless wan ker.
go and ra pe a sick goat for all i care. Leave Koolchicco out of this,you jealous yahoo yahoo, P rick.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin honestly the devil shitting part got me ROTFLMSGBO

@missyb

I love the suit in the second pic
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by MissyB3(f): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2011
jennykadry:

I deh warn you eh. . . . Touch not my betrothed.  grin

jennykadry:

@missyb
I love the suit in the second pic
It's cool. I like the 3rd and last pic. . . .They really do look happy.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2011
Those red shoes dayummmmmm, this gurl never enter she don begin knack hot shoes angry

Ok Ok ok to cut the long tori short, I'd do anything to get em shoes embarassed embarassed
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by spikedcylinder: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2011
Awwww. . . .  .I like this couple!!!!! Such lovely pictures. nThe guy is a good dresser too and he's my definition of a 'clean' guy. That is all. smiley smiley smiley
I like the one of them on the bed, so adorable. smiley
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by sweeti14(f): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
OOOOOhhhh laaah laaah! cheesy I like! Tcheeeei see fine boi kiss and d dress in d bella naija pic I WANT IT!! cry

1 Like

Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by alldone(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2011
i hope this will last,
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by papaejima2: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
I have never seen a more beautiful couple. Lucky girl, sensible man.
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Bukittes(f): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Lucky guy, lucky babe. I wish it lasts longer than most. And thats intended positively o no hard feelings. The guy clean sha! e be Clinton unclaimed son?
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by naijasing(f): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
nice couple
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
Dude not looking bad, a lil chubby though!
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
Awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by cold(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
rubbish angry tongue
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by foyeks2001(f): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2011
cold:

rubbish angry tongue

y are so cold cos d guy is clean and handsome
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by foyeks2001(f): 2:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
jennykadry:

I prefare Olumide Akande anyday , anytime compared with Van Vicker (y cant u try and paint him to this Olumide's colour and also paint Olumide his colour, then u wld spot d difference btw d two)

Olumide is handsome

Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^ Lol, Let's not divert this thread
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by jubatus: 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2011
googles:

the boy is fine wink
jennykadry:

lol I don't find him overly attractive myself, he is just there/fine

But the dude has got bald head, so he might be good in bed cheesy
[size=15pt]
a person defines beauty and ugliness relative to what they themselves look like.If you are beautiful then you will really be able to tell the both extremes perfectly.For some the guy is handsome and for others,he is just there,normal.

I think they match because the girl or woman is not pretty,the fit each other.[/size]
Re: Newly Wed Olumide And Dakore Akande Get Cozy In Magazine Spread. by rhymz(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2011
The Guy is Clean, I mean, he is got this ButterISH looks but I wont say He is knock you out handsome though. Besides they really look pretty 2gether and their chemistry is real and strong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Stanley Duru,Oge Okoye's Estranged Ex-husband And Read Y They Broke Up(Pics / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / Simi: ‘If You Have A Dad, Don’t Ever Take Him For Granted’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.