Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,378 members, 7,853,687 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves (601 Views)

EXPOSED: Why Asari Dokubo Is Angry With Igbos - Watch VIDEO / EXPOSED: 9 Out Of 25 Lgs In Delta State Are Igbos (watch) / Fulani Radio To Educate Herdsmen, Fishermen, Farmers, Hunters — NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by NwaAro: 5:10am On Jul 23, 2020
This video is for the misguided Igbo agents of delusion still singing the anthem of "2023 is time for Igbo presidency" grin una dey fool una sef cause power is going back to the North come 2023, well this is a quick memo to you guys: We don't need no useless presidency!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDTMShwA1w

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by Yujin(m): 6:08am On Jul 23, 2020
NwaAro:
This video is for the misguided Igbo agents of delusion still singing the anthem of "2023 is time for Igbo presidency" grin una dey fool una sef cause power is going back to the North come 2023, well this is a quick memo to you guys: We don't need no useless presidency!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZDTMShwA1w
Well said! Igbo political elites are yet to figure out the game maybe because of greed or due to ignorance. Who in his right mind should be discussing about being the president when you clearly will be frustrated and rendered useless? They've forgotten how GEJ was really battled until his wife even cried openly on the media. Even Goodluck himself seem to have forgot that they fought and ensured he didn't have the peace to carry out his plans. Nigeria was designed to fail and it has failed woefully. The more it lingers, the more destruction it does to its inhabitants. Some southern elites know this but because they're scared to be involved in the fight to free their people, they just shut their mouth and join in the loot. All of them will regret their present silence soon. Who would believe that the men held in who were once held in high esteem will have their statues brought down by mind in USA and even other western countries? It is the cries of their victims that have been heard. The actions they committed 100s of years ago are been condemned today. You elites who know the truth but remain shut will be condemned soon and no one will have any good memory of you.
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by Nwaelohim: 6:16am On Jul 23, 2020
OP, you are misguarded, Isa F is very correct you don't just request to take a president in a democratic system, igbos should belong and play a national politics. Today Biafra,tomorrow marginalized next tomorrow we want president. What nonsense. Take a look around igbos state I tell me if their governor's are free the North. Igbos lack quality leadership in all level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by kingzizzy: 6:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Nwaelohim:
OP, you are misguarded, Isa F is very correct you don't just request to take a president in a democratic system, igbos should belong and play a national politics. Today Biafra,tomorrow marginalized next tomorrow we want president. What nonsense. Take a look around igbos state I tell me if their governor's are free the North. Igbos lack quality leadership in all level.

What national politics did AK47 shooting Fulani herdsmen play before a Fulani man like Buhari became president?
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by Tranquillity360: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
What Igbos want is freedom
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by fulanimafia: 6:50am On Jul 23, 2020
kingzizzy:

What national politics did AK47 shooting Fulani herdsmen play before a Fulani man like Buhari became president?

Are you now equating the entire Ndigbo to a gang of blood sucking terrorists masquerading as herdsmen?

The genuine Fulani herdsmen are the ones working hard daily to ensure that trailers upon trailers of beef are available & transported to your markets across the South each day, as they've been doing for decades. When do such busy businessmen have time for AK47? Don't get it twisted.

PMB had to extend a handshake to the west before he could win the Presidency. That is how to win in Nigerian politics, alliances must be made and bridges must be built. Blackmail, grandstanding and pity fishing only ends in tears. Trust me.

If you want the Presidency, you must play national politics the way it should be played, or return to your shops.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by cassidy1996(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2020
hmmm....
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by Muna4real(f): 7:21am On Jul 23, 2020
I blame my people nndigbo. They deal with Nigerian issues with closed eyes. They vote for any fool without asking for conditions. Instead of planning for our own country they keep forcing themselves into Nigeria. Let me ask my nndigbo brothers. Do you know where we would have been if we have left this country 60 years ago? Do you know that we are wasting our precious time here in Nigeria? We would have planned for our generations with all these wasted years. Being in Nigeria is a WASTE of time. The clock is still ticking.
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by kingzizzy: 8:01am On Jul 23, 2020
fulanimafia:

Are you now equating the entire Ndigbo to a gang of blood sucking terrorists masquerading as herdsmen?

The genuine Fulani herdsmen are the ones working hard daily to ensure that trailers upon trailers of beef are available & transported to your markets across the South each day, as they've been doing for decades. When do such busy businessmen have time for AK47? Don't get it twisted.

PMB had to extend a handshake to the west before he could win the Presidency. That is how to win in Nigerian politics, alliances must be made and bridges must be built. Blackmail, grandstanding and pity fishing only ends in tears. Trust me.

If you want the Presidency, you must play national politics the way it should be played, or return to your shops.

Fukkc the presidency, most Igbos dont really care about that. It hasnt helped the hundreds of people being slaughtered in Buhari's home state of Katsina by armed bandits

What Im concerned about is the hypocrisy and double standards of Nigeria. Sections of Nigeria have no problem about twice electing a man who belongs to a tribe that have been killing people all over Nigeria but the same people feel the need to preach to Igbos about presidency?

What is important now is the restructuring of Nigeria or the exit of Igbos from the British colonial gathering known as Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by overall90: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2020
kingzizzy:

he should also tell us the quality leaders that the other tribes have been producing.
Re: Igbos Watch This Video And Educate Yourselves by orisa37: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
2023 RACE BEFORE RESTRUCTURING IS A PLAN TO DESTROY NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Photos Of Baby Born With Intestine Extending Outside Her Belly In Kadun / Why God Will Not Answer Anyone Praying For Nigeria's Unity / Edo 2020: Mr. Obaseki Rejected Again....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.