Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) (65351 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / Protests Rock Kaduna Over Killings (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Daviidjhun(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Na every picture una go dey censor? Lubbish
You want to see your mumcy nude fa?... Unam Ikot!!
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Innocent Blood Crying for Revenge on the foundation of Kaduna State is too Much!

No War in the state, Yet Lives are Wasted like Chicken!

My FATHER! Have Mercy!

Kaduna State and Leaders Need to Cry to God For Mercy, if Not That State will Shake in Coming days, Month and Years !

Blood Speaks!! Blood Cries!!

Malam Elrufai should Sit up!

I won't be Suprised if that state becomes the First state to Taste Serious Earthquake in Nigeria
Borno state is far worse, a lot of blood spilling in the north God pls help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
Swipa:
That guy is so jobless .He created an account just to follow and correct that righteousness guy. He has spent almost a day correcting the guy .

He Is Jobless. Let Him Keep Correcting.
Lols
I find it amusing the guy chasing righteousness89 everywhere
Monitoring spirit
As it mean he channel the energy in which he is using to monitor the pastor's post into teaching the kids in his street use of English
I believe the kids will be very brilliant and he will earn a lot
Though sometimes I don't like the way the pastor post on some thread but most of the time his preaching are okay excluding the accepting the Jesus cos I'm a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Champagnegold: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
The sickler president is solving violence matters in Mali. What do u expect from a member of mayetti allah.... broad daylight evil leadership
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by jamex93(m): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
kestolove95:
Ashawo women see as Dem expose Dem body, people mama ND grand mama

You are a fool....
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
never thought id see a day i would be glad boob pics got blurred...
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
May all those who have a hand in the killings of innocent Christians of Kaduna south be destroyed by the wrath of Jehovah

May their generation not grow old, may their children die in their youth

All of them who have killed, caused the death of innocent men, women and children shall die mysteriously this year in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Christians have gone nude to protest in accordance with the law of the Bible.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by taretoofine(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sunofgod:
So this is where powdered milk comes from.......... grin
I can see traces of milk on your mouth.. how old are you again?
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by amakadlite(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
someone should send these pictures and that of the mascara to ECOWAS at Mali too for peace making.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by nnamdi640: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Buhari has gone to peace talk to another country
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by rollandben(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2020
All the political perpetrators of these evil act will never escape with all their children!! the blood of the inocent they have killed so far will torment them all.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2020
engela7:
Women are protesting somewhere in Southern Kaduna whereas The President of the Country is somewhere in Mali doing nothing...

God is going to judge everything we do, whether good or bad, even things done in secret.

Sorry who is NIGERIA's president?
Thought they say he was dead?

Someone made a comment today and I quote "He is long dead. How many times have you had he falls sick and gone for tteatreat? The main one was a sickler but this is a different man"

I personally took a deep thought about the saying......
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by vikithor(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
I sympathize with the vunerables,you see southern Kaduna leaders, they have bought by money,political appointment, etc they are known docile n reactionist talkers.

U til then, Hell Rufai will make u all to see hell.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
theCuppedcake:

Those two made me join Nairaland..lol
fine girl cool make I send pm
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Who wants to c old saggy boobs
Y censore it i dont get
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by eldervine: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2020
TissuePaper:
Expired boobs
[br/] some people need to be banned from nairaland for life
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Calabar1stSon: 12:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Daviidjhun:
You want to see your mumcy nude fa?... Unam Ikot!!
Unam inung
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2020
It is very hard to believe that the fathers, husbands, brothers, uncles and nephews of most of these half naked women fought on Nigeria side against Ndigbo and Biafrans. Sometimes, I do not know what to make of Nigeria.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by danski: 4:06am On Jul 24, 2020
this is gud
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by rummmy: 5:05am On Jul 24, 2020
No be them join Vote in failures in government?
Next news please.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Yujin(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2020
kestolove95:
Ashawo women see as Dem expose Dem body, people mama ND grand mama
Wow. Just see the total lack of empathy! Wow.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Yujin(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2020
isaacprinz:
Borno state is far worse, a lot of blood spilling in the north God pls help Nigeria.
God wants to help Nigeria by dividing her but most of you are blind to see. What next will happen before you guys know that your lives worth nothing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Yujin(m): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Hedonisco:
Alert me when busty, young, nubile maidens protest topless anywhere in Nigeria, even in Kafanchan. I will generously support their movement. Forget all these shrivelled l, flat-chested rural mamas.
I can't believe what I'm reading here. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2020
So Bubu has d strength to visit Mali.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by theCuppedcake(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
fine girl cool
make I send pm

Abeg Oh..lol
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Yujin(m): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2020
ebbo:

U call SK people "peace" loving people? U don't know what u re saying my friend. Get out.
I know how you guys reason. Southern Kaduna people just like the people of plateau are peaceful. Fulanis will cry their eyes out if one of theirs is accidentally killed but will kill hundreds without any iota of human feelings. Even if they burnt those huts, it's simply being proactive. Have they ever travelled to any fulani territory to attack them? You can only fool people here on nairaland who don't know the reality on ground. Fulanis are blood suckers as their ancestors who pillaged the middlebelt 200yrs ago and sold the people into slavery. Is So Rufai today not forcing emirates on the Southern Kaduna people? You terrorists will be fed your own flesh in due time. We're taking note of all the killings.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by Yujin(m): 8:38am On Jul 24, 2020
bizzibodi:
So Bubu has d strength to visit Mali.
The people of Nigeria are either suffering from selective amnesia or are overtly foolish. The body double Buhari went to Mali because fulanis are being handled properly there. The other tribes give fulanis doubt trouble for any one they bring. Fulanis are losing big time there hence the fulani elites from Nigeria sent him there to speak for their people. That is the only peace that makes sense to fulanis. When their people are dying more in numbers, it is then they seek peace. Here in Nigeria, they're winning hence no need for peace. Thousands will be killed before the end of this year to confirm what I'm saying. No fulani will talk about peace as long as they're winning.
Don't just agree with me... Google about the fights in Mali to understand better.
I hope the biased murderator won't delete this post too.
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 8:55am On Jul 24, 2020
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
God punish you animal, that's our tradition, when our women are grieved in that manner they protest naked for the gods of the land to come to their aid, what's ur own if u can't sympathize with us shut ur smelling gutter.
den d gods must be stupid for him to see backed women before he can help his people, useless ashawo gods
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2020
theCuppedcake:

Abeg Oh..lol
I've done that pretty kiss Kindly check your mailbox cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
SKGtalkof9jaboi:
God punish you animal, that's our tradition, when our women are grieved in that manner they protest naked for the gods of the land to come to their aid, what's ur own if u can't sympathize with us shut ur smelling gutter.
gods of the land that can't save his/her/their people from the hands of ab0ki cattle rearers and bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku To Consult Obi, Kwankwaso, Tinubu Considers Lalong, El-Rufai, SGF, Others / Why Abba Kyari Didn’t Self-isolate After Foreign Trip / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.