Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c (44768 Views)

Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Lukgaf(m): 5:31am On Jul 24, 2020
"Praise be to Allah.

The relationship between the customer and the phone company is a relationship between a seller and a buyer, and the product being sold is the phone service.

The money that the buyer pays is in return for the phone service, and does not come under the heading of buying money with money. Hence there is no stipulation that the amount paid and the credit added to the phone be equal.

So there is nothing wrong with this credit being less or more than the amount paid, because the matter is based on mutual consent between the two parties to the transaction.

What the company offers of extra credit, in addition to the usual price, may be one of two things:

Either it is by way of lowering the price, so what is worth twenty is sold by the company for ten, and so on.
Or it comes under the heading of a gift that is given to the user in order to encourage him to buy more.
There is nothing wrong with either of these two things.

And Allah knows best."

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/132581/ruling-on-extra-credit-offered-by-phone-companies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Kherdija(f): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2020
Masha Allah

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by kingmurainah(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Jazak Allah

5 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Na everything una get “ruling” on?

553 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Manxt: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Either it is by way of lowering the price, so what is worth twenty is sold by the company for ten, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by espn(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
I dont get...Why should it be a bad idea in the first place...

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by umarshehu58(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
Carchoice:

How is this your concern?

Check my thread for a sweet deal on apple ipad mini 2 like new

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Hezzyluv: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Misplaced priority

90 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by AyDripper1(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2020
Carchoice:
I Don tire self

247 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Lorechino(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2020
OK na
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Jemerson: 10:22am On Jul 24, 2020
My God!!! angry

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by inoki247: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2020
u guys will soon come with Rule on NDDC

107 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by OfficialAPCNig: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Confused lots.

I saw one [i]ruling [/i]that it is bad for phone companies to charge interest on borrowed airtime and unislamic for moslems to pay interest on loans.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by agoro2u: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
My question is on the bonanza or promo I'm which they may say recharge & get 200% or so.

Secondly, a situation where subscriber go back door to increase the bonus above the normal
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Misplaced priority
Yeah thats why Christian commit a lot of atrocities their religion fobids openly and are all owk with it whereas their religion forbids it and one shouldn't be proud of it

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Carchoice:
Yeah that is why islam is a complete way of life...
If one's religion doesn't control how one's life should go smoothly, that religion is useless

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by money121(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2020
Ok
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2020
EbenezerTriumph:
lmao these guys are a bunch of joke grin grin
cc marvin906 isram and the rest abeg make una show cos food don land.
And you are stupid for this... The post wasn't meant for you...must you exhibit your illiteracy and ignorance

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by Thetruthalways: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2020
inoki247:
u guys will soon come with Rule on NDDC
We don't nees too...no wonder your ignorant asses kept on being deceived your money is used to develop other regions...fools

6 Likes

Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by bolaji3071(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
angry
Re: Ruling On Bonus Offered By MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile E.t.c by ExBachelor: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2020
Mr preacher, you can’t even control your temper and anger. Small jab and you already lost your mind calling people names. Yet you claim have rulingS for life. Is there no ruling for how to handle such?

Na why una dey quick comot dagar and bomb. Shiooor

Thetruthalways:

And you are stupid for this... The post wasn't meant for you...must you exhibit your illiteracy and ignorance

142 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) / Dreams Interpretation In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.