Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa (22667 Views)

Charles Obi Odili: No 40 Billion Is Missing At NDDC / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract / 33-year-old Elebele Bridge In Ogbia Collapses In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by chrisbills74: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
History will never forgive this current Administration for looting our future...

May thunder fire the following people:
Buhari
Tinubu
Rotimi AMAECHI
Oshomole
Prof Jega
Security operatives that rigged 2015 election

All d Hausa's, Yoruba's and Igbo that voted for Buhari.....

D only way out is for to leave dz country, they have finished our future, forget dz nonsense Senate and HOReps are doing, they are all wash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Perfecttouchade: 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
Pako bridge grin
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Royalfurnitures: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
I have this feeling that NDDC is being used by those in NASS and presidency as a conduit for stealing our money

Your home is incomplete without good quality and durable furniture, that's why we are her for you.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Arrewa: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
poiunt:

As in Divide and conquer to steal money is real

Blame others for your sins, cause enmity between people while you go at the back of the people and steal all the money while they continue blaming each other.
that's what have been happening for decades... The most painful part of it is that Nigerians are still falling for these men

1 Like

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Originalsly: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hmmmm.......wicked propaganda by people who want the NDDC to be scrapped. But he gave very good reasons why it should be scrapped..... residents tired waiting built the bridge on their own.... with no funding from the NDDC..... while since 2018 ......they are still working on the bridge design.. They need to be scrapped.... by hook or by crook.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by poiunt: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
Arrewa:
that's what have been happening for decades... The most painful part of it is that Nigerians are still falling for these men

It seems it is going to be an everlasting tactics and people will still fall for them.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Johnson99: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
see below
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by SarkinYarki: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
chrisbills74:
History will never forgive this current Administration for looting our future...

May thunder fire the following people:
Buhari
Tinubu
Rotimi AMAECHI
Oshomole
Prof Jega
Security operatives that rigged 2015 election

All d Hausa's, Yoruba's and Igbo that voted for Buhari.....

D only way out is for to leave dz country, they have finished our future, forget dz nonsense Senate and HOReps are doing, they are all wash...

Amen
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
I pity the poor people of niger delta. A place that's supposed to be looking like new York City or San Diego is worse than hell. No thanks to their greedy leaders who have mortgaged the future of their people. Now I know why they said they can't rule Nigeria and Jonathan has proved that to us already.

Buhari should also probe ITF and money appropriated for the North East.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by SweetCunt97(f): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
And their MD was forming epilepsy abi fainting with his ugly eyes... Bunch of thieves
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by kayjay69(m): 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
It is there, it's just on paper and in some people's accounts but it is there.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Arrewa: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
poiunt:

It seems it is going to be an everlasting tactics and people will still fall for them.
the New Generation that are supposed to revolt the system are more concern with what is happening in BBNaija

1 Like

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2020
Reading this, I feel like start bombing all the Nigerian politicians and the useless NDDC looting branches in Biafraland. What kind of design to construct just common one bridge took three years and still counting

The Elebele community in 2018 sought the assistance of the Commission to rebuild the bridge which had collapsed. The proposal is still going through our system and is presently at the design stage. While awaiting NDDC’s intervention, the Community undertook a self-help project and built the wooden bridge. It has no NDDC input. NDDC has not paid out any money for it. In clear terms, this bridge has nothing to do with NDDC.

Nigeria is Satanic. I feel like crying and bombing all the law making Chambers in our land. IPOB please help us destroy these Nigerian politicians wickedness against our innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by poiunt: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Arrewa:
the New Generation that are supposed to revolt the system are more concern with that is happening in BBNaija

I sincerely do not believe so much in revolt, it might cause lot of destruction and death, what is needed is showing examples...if 10 top persons are arrested and imprison for life and property siezed, others will check themselves and put themselves in line.

1 Like

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Jabioro: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
The proposal could not see light for the past eighteen years,but Scamdemic convid19 was able to access your account,raid,rape your treasury to stupor..I wonder the development in that commission..
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Chirowman(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
they are not ashamed because NDDC is there money making machine what a shallow thinking human being defending rubbish.na that NDDC go kill you corporate thief .go to owerri/portharcourt road the road leading to Avu Etekwuru road that road is a death trap NDDC has been handling the road for over 6 years yet no completion this year the started work yet worked nothing very shameless commission . fighting for Niger Delta my foot ,any house that doesn't serve the purpose of it's building should be destroyed enough of their media face saving .they have done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by iscom(m): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
This is the bridge

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by ehix89(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Actually the news is fake, i work in the community, the bridge collapse Sept 2019 as a result of a heavy duty vehicle plying the precious steel bridge. The make shift bridge was constructed by a political party during the last governorship election.

But to be honest, these Niger Delta communities are suffering, Elebele doesn't have light, water or any quality infrastructure
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Arrewa: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
poiunt:

I sincerely do not believe so much in revolt, it might cause lot of destruction and death, what is needed is showing examples...if 10 top persons are arrested and imprison for life and property siezed, others will check themselves and put themselves in line.
the question is who will hold them accountable for their actions?? Who is going to jail them??

The truth is that our political system support and encourage corruption. We need to change the system to effectively fight corruption
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Gloryphil(f): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Apparently people of elebele are suffering.
I remember crossing that wooden bridge for the first time in the name of I came to serve my father's land in the community..
So they are not ashamed to say they still have the proposal for better bridge construction unattended.�‍♀️
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by iswallker(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Sultan said go to mosque rather than prayer ground for ied prayers because of covid19 - but you are 5 times more likely to contract corona in an enclose space than open air gathering

So who is fooling who.... undecided undecided
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by frog12: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
why shouldnt they scrap nddc since it is their atm
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by poiunt: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Arrewa:
the question is who will hold them accountable for their actions?? Who is going to jail them??

The truth is that our political system and society supports and encourage corruption. We need to change the system to effectively fight corruption

The president and minister of justice need to come together to fight this disease... they are the one that can do it, they have the power but i dont see in them the will power.

The willpower is everything also we need real work from private individuals exposing corruption, this is also where the religious leaders need to come in, some of these leaders also protect corrupt people, they need to also be in the fight against corruption.

it will take about 20 years to fight corruption in Nigeria, if we are to start now, the grass root needs to be involved.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by ochechannel: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
chai. continue

Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by otokx(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Always knew that social media report was not true.

It is unfortunate.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Arrewa: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
poiunt:

The president and minister of justice need to come together to fight this disease... they are the one that can do it, they have the power but i dont see in them the will power.

The willpower is everything also we need real work from private individuals exposing corruption, this is also where the religious leaders need to come in, some of these leaders also protect corrupt people, they need to also be in the fight against corruption.

it will take about 20 years to fight corruption in Nigeria, if we are to start now, the grass root needs to be involved.
you just made a reason point but unfortunately president and the minister of justice can't fight corruption alone... The legislators are very powerful that they can frustrate a sitting president.

Our religious leaders at the other hand are not helping matters. They preach about prosperity and tithe let me even tell you this... Majority of our religous leaders are fueling corruption in Nigeria.

They are many many religion institutions that was built by the Power of corruption.

Nigeria is not heading to the right direction
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Ekioke: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm from Ogbia l.g.a of Bayelsa State, that bridge has no been reconstructed. Akpabio lied.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bunch of criminals
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by ajl: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
"We urge our stakeholders to regard the post as part of the propaganda tactics of those who want the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, to be scrapped to deny the people of the region, the benefit of infrastructural and economic development."

See the nonsense these people in NDDC put out. So, who has so far denied the Niger Deltans the benefits of infrastructural and economic development? Is it not Niger Deltan elites that were appointed into NDDC. See them trying to shift blame for their corruption and incompetence.
Re: Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa by Olibboy: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
dgr8truth:
Please I need an art work preferably drawing, of the country Nigeria depicted as a woman being rape, stab, and bleeding by our politicians. It should be graphic enough.
Can u pay for the graphic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Picks Trash As He Joins Edo Youths To Cleanup The State / FFK: Nigeria Has Entered ‘One Chance’ Under Buhari, APC – Ex-minister, Dalung / APC Missing As 67 Vie For Imo Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.