Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created (56678 Views)

The Moon Is Leaving Us: The Earth And Moon Are Drifting Apart - Scientists (Pix) / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Proffdada:
somehow
it's a yes or no question bro

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Devgru:

it's a yes or no question bro
it won't change facts
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
Proffdada:
it won't change facts

yes it won't, but you didn't state facts, all I see is conjecture with no proof.
As a rookie in the supposed field of discuss, it's your word against the experts.... as a wise gambler, I know where to stake my money
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Devgru:

yes it won't, but you didn't state facts, all I see is conjecture with no proof.
As a rookie in the supposed field of discuss, it's your word against the experts.... as a wise gambler, I know where to stake my money
those experts are paid to give narratives. So you would rather believe anything even if you perceive otherwise? Now I know you're really gullible.
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Devgru: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
Proffdada:
those experts are paid to give narratives. So you would rather believe anything even if you perceive otherwise? Now I know you're really gullible.
if believing the word of a trained expert over that of an untrained someone peddling conjecture and conspiracy theories make me gullible, then I want to be gullible all my life
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Proffdada: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Devgru:

if believing the word of a trained expert over that of an untrained someone peddling conjecture and conspiracy theories make me gullible, then I want to be gullible all my life
so be it
That's the difference between wisdom and knowledge
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Freedom34: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
Onims1:
Good morning great people, please help in anyway you can, I don't want to start writing epistle, hunger wan finish me and my children... Please, help, God bless you!

FCMB
A.R
cry cry
Send ur work ID, letter of appointment and pix of u with ur students/teaching in a classroom to me via WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Onims1(f): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Freedom34:

Send ur work ID, letter of appointment and pix of u with ur students/teaching in a classroom to me via WhatsApp.

Why/How am I to do that?
Re: The African Continent Is Slowly Peeling Apart, A New Ocean Will Be Created by Freedom34: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
Onims1:

Why/How am I to do that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scientists Discover 24 Planets With Conditions More Suitable For Life Than Earth / Massive Crocodile Ripped Off A Boy’s Head & Swallowed Him In Costa Rica / Hundreds Of 'Evil-Eyed' Fish 'Deadlier Than Cyanide' Found On Beach In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.