Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie (6065 Views)

Hawaii Soap Announces Mercy Eke, Venita Akpofure And Sophie Alakija As Her Brand / Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by PlugCentral: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hawaii Soap Announces Mercy Eke, Venita Akpofure and Sophie Alakija as Her Brand Ambassadors

It was a moment Nigerians were waiting for to know the chosen ambassadors of Hawaii Nigeria and it stirred a bit of a media frenzy when Mercy Eke, BBN season 4 winner; Venita Akpofure, actress and BBN season 4 contestant; and actress, Sophie Alakija, were announced as the brand ambassadors for Hawaii Nigeria Soap.
Hawaii Soap, a product of Evans Industry, Nigeria has built a one-of-a-kind reputation in Nigeria. With a strong cult of followers that are drawn to its products. Hawaii soaps are especially made from natural raw materials including carrot and paw-paw, delivering soaps that are conditioned to the Nigerian weather and safe on the skin.
For something as major as the announcements of brand ambassadors, Hawaii Soap had planned a larger-than-life physical event but with the development of the pandemic, somethings had to be placed on a halt. To reiterate the brand’s progressiveness and adaptability, the announcements were made on Instagram Live.

Watch the announcement here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WRQtphHydg

A different method of unveiling but one that was effective, nonetheless.
The Instagram live drew in a large number of people who were eager and excited to learn of the new ambassadors. It quickly became an interactive session between the audience and the brand ambassadors. Celebrities, including Mike Edwards BBN season 4 ex-housemates who also called in to be a part of the interactive audience and joined in the questions and answers.
The brand has obviously promised to deliver quality service with its products to consumers and of course made it known to their ambassadors ‘To relax that they will be taken care of’ as Mercy Eke has famously pointed out.
Hawaii Soap has a series of announcements waiting to unfold. In true cheeky form, rumor has it that the brand will be sending her ambassadors to Hawaii next year. Time will tell if this is true. And what else we’d be seeing from the brand people call “the absolute best”.

Follow on social media for more information on the brand @hawaiinigeria

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow! I just got an alert of 32billion naira after reading this post. I have also been called to visit Coscharis motors for a fleet of latest SUV's crowned by a Mercedes Benz Brabus AMG.

Meanwhile the keys to a 6 bedroom duplex with boys quarters attached has also been handed over to me.

What a wonderful thread. Thank you OP.

7 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by godkiller(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
I even thought it was Hawaii phone.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hawaii Soap has a series of announcements waiting to unfold. In true cheeky form, rumor has it that the brand will be sending her ambassadors to Hawaii next year. Time will tell if this is true. And what else we’d be seeing from the brand people call “the absolute best”.

I even thought it was Hawaii from Hawaii 5-0. Lol

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by Bickyboy1: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Wow! I just got an alert of 32billion naira after reading this post. I have also been called to visit Coscharis motors for a fleet of latest SUV's crowned by a Mercedes Benz Brabus AMG.

Meanwhile the keys to a 6 bedroom duplex with boys quarters attached has also been handed over to me.

Like seriously?

Abeg root for my dear sister here o

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by Bickyboy1: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=PlugCentral post=92092170]Hawaii Soap Announces Mercy Eke, Venita Akpofure and Sophie Alakija as Her Brand Ambassadors

What happened to Bobo toh risky
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by Bickyboy1: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=PlugCentral post=92092170]Hawaii Soap Announces Mercy Eke, Venita Akpofure and Sophie Alakija as Her Brand Ambassadors

All I see when I think of soaps n creams

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is being dark skinned illegal?
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
meobizy:
Is being dark skinned illegal?

What do you think, we understand Bickyboy is only a boy but these brands no even reason black girl or dem Hawaii no be for black person?
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Bickyboy1 post=92093270][/quote]

Hmmm. We know dem. Dem dem. Tiwantiwa. As e dey bust.
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
What happened to Bobo toh risky-

Hmmm. We know dem. Dem dem. Tiwantiwa. As e dey bust.
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by nkiliuzo(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
black9:

I even thought it was Hawaii from Hawaii 5-0. Lol
which one is Hawaii phone now
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by goldbim(f): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
All these companies sha.. cheesy.they'll be using people that are using morrocan/Egyptian glow cream and soap of 50k to advertise 500naira soap..they should keep deceiving us o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
goldbim:
All these companies sha.. cheesy.they'll be using people that are using morrocan/Egyptian glow cream and soap of 50k to advertise 500naira soap..they should keep deceiving us o. grin

Savage but likely true. Bicky boy, comman see real Nigerians talk about real matters

1 Like

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
TheGiftedOne:

Ooshey OBO baddest. What will be your agenda for Nigeria
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by DejiPlug(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
black9:

Ooshey OBO baddest. What will be your agenda for Nigeria

Oga, why don't u tell us yours
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by DejiPlug(m): 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Bickyboy1 post=92093270][/quote]

You can easily follow the Instagram handle dropped below the Press release and ask their officials
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by DejiPlug(m): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2020
goldbim:

I assume it's part of brand expansion and Nigeria is becoming a member of the upper class global community
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by flackoFlint(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2020
I just got a contract worth 50 million dollars for reading this post and a brand new jet alongside Ariana Grande
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by goldbim(f): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2020
DejiPlug:

I assume it's part of brand expansion and Nigeria is becoming a member of the upper class global community
I assume it's deceit jor cheesy..I'm actually concerned about the company using people I'm quite certain don't know about the existence of that soap in the market..it's all good.It's all publicity/awareness and also a means of brand expansion like you said . cheesy.
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by PlugCentral: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
goldbim:
I assume it's deceit jor cheesy..I'm actually concerned about the company using people I'm quite certain don't know about the existence of that soap in the market..it's all good.It's all publicity/awareness and also a means of brand expansion like you said . cheesy.

I recommend following the company's social media handles as advertised in the press release
Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by Hintona(f): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Why are they all light skinned? No brown skinned or black skinned girl in Nigeria again?

Re: Reactions Trail Hawaii Endorsement of BBNaija's Mercy, Vernita And Sophie by black9: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hintona:
Why are they all light skinned? No brown skinned or black skinned girl in Nigeria again?

Someborri shud comman talk sense to them. But which darkskinned celebs dem for fit endorse sef, all our divas don dey bleach grin

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Erotic Silhouette Challenge / Obi Asika Finally Gets Married / BBA Winner,dillish Wears bosom Revealing Outfit To See Edo State Governor(oboy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.