Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (99019 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike / Mo Abudu And Ex Husband Tokunbo Abudu Reunite At Daughter’s Wedding / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by AlexReports(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Photos Of Rita Edochie's Hudny At Daughter's wedding Released As Against Rumours Of His Absence

The photos of the glitz and glamour wedding ceremony of popular Nollywood Actress's Daughter Amanda Maria Edochie to her heartthrob, which recorded the presence of all its family members including the both parents and siblings of the bride have been released. The photos of Rita Edochie's Husband and other family members at the event has debunked rumours trending across several online Media platforms on the absence of Rita Edochie's Husband at the recently held wedding ceremony in Abuja.

Against the falsehood propagated across some sections of the media space, Rita Edochie's, Husband, Chief Edochie was at the wedding event of his daughter and performed all the necessary requirements, including handing his daughter, Amanda Maria Edochie to her husband.

During the occasion he gave a piece of advice to the couple, blessed the marriage and also appreciated Guests, who made out time to attend the wedding ceremony of his daughter. AbujaPress garnered lots of amazing remarks and felicitations from friends, colleagues and Family members of the couple. The ceremony recorded the impressive presence of notable personalities, celebrities, media Executives and other significant appearance.

The occasion witnessed lots of amazing activities, cutting across photoshoots with couples, humourous dance presentations by friends and family members of couples, as well as lots of funfilled side attractions that made the occasion quite colourful and glamorous.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/07/photos-of-rita-edochies-hudny-at.html?m=1

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by AlexReports(m): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
More

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by LongLife4all: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
OK Alex
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by AlexReports(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Juliusmomoh: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Make dem leave me alone joor..... Wetin concern me and there family when i de think about MONEY

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oh waoooh her husband isn't Pete E.
Congrats to the new couple

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by kiddkash(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
and people thought pete edochie was her husband

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Proffesy: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
sad
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by iCauseTrouble: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
All these 10Mb data bloggers need to be regulated I swear

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by starbuck(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
This wedding took place over 2 weeks ago and Alexreports still want to force it down our throat undecided undecided, he has decided that we will never drink water keep cup peacefully...

Endeavour to show us pictures of Pete Edochie in the wedding in the coming weeks because we didn't see his break light here

We have seen him, what next

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by jericco1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
The news is very confusing angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
I been dey think say na pet edochie marry this woman oh

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by MZrapper(f): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
How did I get here?

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Fvck

Niggarr!!!

Who the fvck are they??

How did this hit FP??

How come i commented on this shitty post

Slawomir, where's my weed?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by winkmart: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beautiful couple. God will provide my own wife too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by edoairways: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
kiddkash:
and people thought pete edochie was her husband
Because she bears Edochie. Pete is her brother in-law

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Growingboi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
My wife has been telling me she's Pete Edoche wife and I have always believed her. I even argued with a colleague the she's Edoche's wife. Shai!

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Famexit(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Alex Again, Are you everywhere
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Passionate888: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Her name na 'Hudny?'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Slawormir: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Rita edochie that year
Always dey act sorrowful part for movie

Especially the part of widow

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
From all of us @[b][/b].

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO Amanda and her hearthrob.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by ForeThinker: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Issorite
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
..... I thought some bitter ladies said the husband was absent?

Do they enjoy broken homes?.
Tueh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by Confirmedzombie: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Very ugly broke frustrated people. I cant comment in thread like this.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by newharddrives(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice
Re: Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours by vickydevoka(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dis Woman waist de intimidate people for Nollywood movie dat year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Linda Ikeji @34 / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times / Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Bad Without Make-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.