Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment (7679 Views)

Heavy Security Presence As Abia Assembly Resumes Plenary This Week / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Resumes Plenary, Opts To Sit With PDP Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment by Zuenzy: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
They will fail woefully.
wasting scarce resources,they should allow him Mr Ajay to finish his tenure,my opinion o
Re: Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
Wish them well
After all, nobody really care about the citizens
All nah for their sake
Re: Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment by JoshOxborn: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
I don't like politics but this man called "Agboola Ajayi" wants clout but he has forgotten wise people doesn't overtake their masters. I wish i could hit hard him on the back of his big head.
Re: Ondo Assembly Resumes Plenary, Plans To Continue Agboola Ajayi's Impeachment by Tareq1105: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
fallingsky:
Imagine

I don't understand why the deputy governor would want to eat his cake, fight his governor and still want to remain in office? It shows he's not a principled person. Probably bcoz of the salary. I want to believe he must be regretting his move now having failed to get PDP ticket. His impeachment is imminent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Azikwe Dethroned The Grandfather Of The Current Olu Of Warri? / The Economist And Its Unrelenting Doom, Gloom About Nigeria - Fredrick Nwabufo / I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.