Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo (33092 Views)

Kano Hisbah Arrests 52 Tricycle Riders For ‘Immoral Haircuts’ / Man Exposes New Trick Robbers Use To Snatch Cars At Wedding Ceremonies / Young Lady Stabbed To Death By Robbers While Trying To Snatch Her Phone. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Samysearch(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
kestolove95:
Celestine of ipob teaching innocent aboki how to steal
Ur signature bears Arabic inscription, denoting Islam & all u could think of was the ethnic prejudice which Islam vehemently frowned at. Pls be a good ambassador of Islam if u are Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Oizee(f): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2020
Crime is never a solution to anything.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Openbusiness4: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Kill them instantly
By so doing others like them will also learn angry
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Swingate(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Some of these dispatch riders are the worst people you will want to have anything to do with in Lagos, one parked his bike and ate all the gizzard in the package he was asked to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by hidhrhis(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2020
Dem wan use another pesin car go do collateral
Wetin we no go see for this Nigeria
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by mujaya1(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
[b]tthis igbos herdmen again /b]
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by AlabiJ: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Toyota Corolla is perhaps the most stolen vehicle in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by directonpc(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
This headline na clickbait sha. wetin concern dispatch rider here?
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by iwaeda: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
NOC1:
Of all places you want to rob someone is Anthony. When death wants to kill a dog, his sense of smell will be dead.

Thank God that the driver was observant, as a dispatch rider what are you protecting yourself from with gun?

They are thieves, they did not succeed this time.

This got me thinking. I will be doing safe collection, like close by eatery. These people can come back and rob or even rob you on the spot

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Verasgist: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol

Just look at their yeye faces

meanwhile they say Nigeria is safer than it was in 2014. Do you agree?

https://verasgist.com/2020/07/27/nigeria-is-safer-than-it-was-in-2014/
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by manunitedbabes: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Hahahhahaha every good and bad thing comes from Lagos

Lagos nawa. And if u jam that fat guy on the street now the type of English he will vomiting u will be intimidated hahhahahahha

My people do say ...Ije Uwa Di Egwu
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by lascos912(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2020
Ole
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by graejo: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Crime everywhere
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by nkwachii(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
kestolove95:
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by kemmylove101: 11:36am On Jul 27, 2020
dangermouse:
Not fair. A Uber driver hustling to put food on his table. Life indeed is a jungle.
I think doing uber in naija is a risky business. In europe. Youhavr nothing to worry about.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by sportFX: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2020
kelfree99:
The effect of bad leadership

Continue blaming bad leadership for bad behavior until you end up in jail.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by dangermouse(m): 11:41am On Jul 27, 2020
kemmylove101:

I think doing uber in naija is a risky business. In europe. Youhavr nothing to worry about.
I tell u.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by BOBAN2710: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
You guys didn't do well at all cos I can use myself as a case study as an Uber driver ,iv been looking for a loan of 1.1million naira to buy a Toyota corolla Nigeria use of my own since my boss collected his from me because of covid 19 pandemics that affected virtually all businesses.
He said I wasn't making money for him as usual after working for him for almost four years and he sold the car off even though I started paying for the car on higher purchase since June last year till March dis year before covid 19 total lock down.
I have two kids to feed without any job now,but I still run around for the little I can get to feed them and me in particular hardly eat once a day.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Fxwarrior: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Nairafame1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-dispatch-riders-for-attempting-to-snatch-vehicle/%3famp=1

It's always hilarious listening to hear the motive of a failed robbery attack.

You want to use somebody's as collateral without permission and kill him too.

That response deserved a punch or slap from AJ.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
Afonja + abokeee

Slave and master robbery
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Elvis778(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
kestolove95:
how is Celestine an IPOB name? tribal bigot
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by zotorux(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
This life no balance.
So they want to rub an hustler to start their own hustle.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by oludavkay: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
kestolove95:

You wan burst my stomach with this your nonsense comment.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by stormborn28(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
geedot:
Dem wan steal another person business take start their own business. Awon werey.. To understand the average Nigerians better, just watch Natgeo-wild.
grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Davidebo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good

Pl embarassedease I am new here. I need female friends, as many as possible
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by stormborn28(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Swingate:
Some of these dispatch riders are the worst people you will want to have anything to do with in Lagos, one parked his bike and ate all the gizzard in the package he was asked to deliver.
Osanoboah ooooooooo... You don't mean it
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Nostradamu(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
geedot:
Dem wan steal another person business take start their own business. Awon werey.. To understand the average Nigerians better, just watch Natgeo-wild.

Deeeep!

Mbok, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Frustration every where.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man In Shock After Thieves Burgled Into His House Stole TVs, Laptops, Tablets / Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.