Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones (2198 Views)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / 2023: Atiku Should Retire From Politics, Play Role Of An Elder Statesman – Sagay / Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2020
The truth was again seen in 2011 and 2015 when Igbos gave 97% of their votes to the SS candidate.
Igbos have also ceded SE slots in CBN and other agencies to SS people many times.

Your elders have told you all manner of lies about your natural allies and brothers that you now deny your ethnicity because of lies you were fed.

Niger Delta ronu oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 10:16am On Jul 27, 2020
The best way for a people to make progress is to recognise their real friends and enemies

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
A romantic story of Oyel, very interesting

6 Likes

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
oyel or not...Igbos have always been their brother's keeper.
The only reason you Hekiti hosun and Heebadan lagosian are dragging Niger Delta is because you want to keep using their oil money to chase your phantom dreams of presidency. You showed them what you think about them in 1995 national conference and 2015 election

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by LaboPolitics: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

More pains to your yoruba muslim my dear ewedu-munching brother. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
selemempe:
oyel or not...Igbos have always been their brother's keeper.
The only reason you Hekiti hosun and Heebadan lagosian are dragging Niger Delta is because you want to keep using their oil money to chase your phantom dreams of presidency. You showed them what you think about them in 1998 national conference and 2015 election

What conference lol? Is that why you massacre them during the Biafra war? You are indeed a brother keeper angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
But abia state and imo state are also oil producing states so whats fuss about? Btw who was the leader of the "youths earnestly ask for abacha" movement? Igbos leave sentimentalism and face reality.

4 Likes

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
veeshock:
But abia state and imo state are also oil producing states so whats fuss about? Btw who was the leader of the "youths earnestly ask for abacha" movement? Igbos leave sentimentalism and face reality.
who was Abacha's deputy?

5 Likes

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by nsiba: 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oronto Douglas the Great man you have spoken and we have heard but doesn't make the SS to be in the same boat with the likes of KANU and his brigade of Zombies, Never!

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by OfoIgbo: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

What conference lol? Is that why you massacre them during the Biafra war? You are indeed a brother keeper angry

You can go and blame Efiong and Akpan for any of your non-existent massacre.

Yorubas massacred Easterners in 1966. The evidence will be out soon.
Benin people also massacred their so-called Ika brothers in 1966-67

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by kayfra: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Cool fictional narrative Bro

When is Nollywood going to act the script?

grin

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by ETHIX(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Did u guys actually enjoy the 13% oil derivatives or the few people in government?
Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
nsiba:
Oronto Douglas the Great man you have spoken and we have heard but doesn't make the SS to be in the same boat with the likes of KANU and his brigade of Zombies, Never!
In what boat are you? The boat were you have refused any form of unity with your natural allies even if it's what will lead to your redemption?
Black people are naturally backward thinkers so I can understand why the pussi hole of Nigeria that everybody is fuuking has refused to help themselves or be helped by their neighbours who never hurt them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Ereolamide: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
So any tribe that doesn't follow the Igbo school of thoughts and actions is not wise.

Let people make their decisions and face its consequences.

Stop all these yammering.

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ereolamide:
So any tribe that doesn't follow the Igbo school of thoughts and actions is not wise.

Let people make their decisions and face its consequences.

Stop all these yammering.
nobody called olamide people here please. Stay in your Heebadan and continue eating your hydraulic soup. I'm sure you sef na lagosian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
veeshock:
I thought Ondo state is oil producing State too. My Brother, You guys suck. Your days of propaganda is gone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by nsiba: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
selemempe:
In what boat are you? The boat were you have refused any form of unity with your natural allies even if it's what will lead to your redemption?
Black people are naturally backward thinkers so I can understand why the pussi hole of Nigeria that everybody is fuuking has refused to help themselves or be helped by their neighbours who never hurt them

So KANU now has the audacity to think for me and my people and help the people who never asked for help?
Are you sure you are normal?

3 Likes

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:

You better vomit the nonsense lies your elder feed you, imagine the audacity, denying something that's obvious, which Yoruba massacre easterners? Yoruba did more good to the igbos than any other tribes during the war.

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by selemempe: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
nsiba:

So KANU now has the audacity to think for me and my people and help the people who never asked for help?
Are you sure you are normal?
you obviously can't think for yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by EsomahJD: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I wish I can get every youth in South South to think differently. It hurts me that people don't see a different picture from the same lens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by nsiba: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
selemempe:
you obviously can't think for yourself

It is only thieves, greed lots and criminal minded people that thinks for others
Very very dubious set of people

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
selemempe:
The truth was again seen in 2011 and 2015 when Igbos gave 97% of their votes to the SS candidate.
Igbos have also ceded SE slots in CBN and other agencies to SS people many times.

Your elders have told you all manner of lies about your natural allies and brothers that you now deny your ethnicity because of lies you were fed.

Niger Delta ronu oooo

And so?

What's your point..... Stop disturbing our peace

FG has re-registered Ohanaeze so everybody is on their own this man.

Each state now has their own Oranaeze...

So your logic is useless

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Yorubas massacred easterners and raped some eastern women in 1966.

The Easterners that Yorubas massacred include Igbos, Ibibios, Ogonis, Ijaws, Efiks e.t.c.

After massacring easterners, Yorubas are now plotting to hold onto eastern oil fields, this is in spite of the hate and jealousy Yorubas showed the only SS president to ever rule Nigeria in 2015

Is there anything to back it up with? Like real source not the story my grandfather told me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by OfoIgbo: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Is there anything to back it up with? Like real source not the story my grandfather told me.

I have been assured the proof will be out shortly. Let's hope it comes out before the end of the year
Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Gabkosh: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Lol soon be out, from the stable of upper iweka galla hawker. 50years after the war, you are still looking for the evidence. We are waiting.

But, but, but You igbos are braves na, and yorubas are cowards. Is that not so.

So how come the cowards massacred the Braves?

1 Like

Re: What An Elder Statesman Said About The SE And SS Zones by Gabkosh: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
selemempe:
nobody called olamide people here please. Stay in your Heebadan and continue eating your hydraulic soup. I'm sure you sef na lagosian
Is it your father's forum.

Did you buy phone and data for him. Why did you bring your fiction narrative to niaraland owned and created by yoruba son.

Did they chase you from your nairaland wannabe biafrasay?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Nnamdi Kanu Current Occupation? / Edo 2020: Oba Of Benin Blesses Ize-iyamu, Calls For Peaceful Campaigns / Is Northern Nigeria Really More Populated Than Southern Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.