Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,583 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published (27639 Views)

Hold Saboteurs Responsible If Tinubu Government Fails - Senator Bamidele / Senator Bamidele Helped Obi To Defeat Tinubu In Court / Tribunal: Senator Bamidele Says IPOB Behind Presidential Election Mayhem In Kano (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by YorubaKinging: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nn
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Glaswegian: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Very lame excuse.

Does any criminally minded person need to know Senator’s salaries before knowing a Senator is good business for crime?
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Dukeolumidemans(m): 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
If u look at everything that is happening in Nigeria, u will know Nigeria and Nigerians are jokers. And yet they will complain online and do all the ranting there but can't come out to face their leaders and call a spade a spade.
That's why I love and respect South Africa. Only one person will start the revolution and all others will join. Before u know it, a change will occurs. That's exactly how Mandela, Winnie and others did it. That's also how they chased Nigerians out of SA.
Much respect to FELA ANIKULAPOKUTI.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Openbusiness4: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Farki:
They know that the salaries are grossly inflated and unearned.

Even if they reveal the amount Nigerians most likely won't do anything, they are either too ignorant or used to the status quo.
they are not hiding it from the "Nigerians" out there. They are hiding it from their zombie supporter slaves living in penury and suffering wasting their lives and blood to defend these thieves. The day those ones know d truth, dey know they are not safe again. Hence the use of the term "national security" grin

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2020

Thief
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Yoighaman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kontinu Dear Senators and Polithiefcians, one day, one day, bushmeat go catch the hunter, it's only a matter of time.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Brushstrokes20: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bunch of self serving, unrepentant thieves!

One day go be one day........ Fooooooools!
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
When publishing your wage as a public servant becomes a security issue then the wage is tantamount to a heist. Only criminals are afraid. That is why legitimate top earners won't bat an eyelid to such disclosures and no one goes after them. You guys know you are guilty as charged.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Psoul(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oludemmins:
Make money online from home with zero investment check my signature to get started

You can't make any money without investment.
Even in ur dream, you have to invest to make money.

Any business that promises making money without investment is FAKE.
Run away from such people.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Burgerlomo: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Awon barawo grin
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by 1stNumeroUno: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol at those who expect to see the honorable speak ill of his colleagues on their jumbo pay.

...national security my foot.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by tempest01(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Na blood money salary go cause security issue. These people don't know that our tax contributes to their salary and we have the right to know.

Bills are not wrongly perceived. Even with good intentions, bills should be in such a way that it doesn't infringe on our rights. Copying a dictator style bill for infection control and expecting us to be quiet and accept it. Social media that was free to use and win elections you now know you have to limit it.
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Brushstrokes20: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Imagine the balderdash!
The shithole is irredeemably doomed!
Only a red revolt can salvage it!

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by flow03(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Only in this country is where we have leaders who are boss over their people who actually elected them into power. It a popular saying among politicians that "vote for me and let me be your boss". Let wake up to reality and stop mediocrity. #Ajumose

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
BennyDGreat:

You have said it all!
It's just so unfortunate and yet we have youths wasting their lives for them

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Aquarapha1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
But by
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by sonofthunder: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-my-colleagues-dont-want-our-pay-package-published-sen-bamidele.html
He should ignore his colleagues and publish his own pay package online for Nigerians.
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Sunmolar(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Citizens should boycott elections until the nigerian constitution manifest its interest.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by golddare: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-my-colleagues-dont-want-our-pay-package-published-sen-bamidele.html

National Security on top of our money. Obviously the money is really humongous. It is finished. Honestly I have discovered that the problem of Nigerians is not APC or PDP, are they not the same thing, the problem is Nigerian politicians, so crooked, so greedy, so heartless, so... infact add yours.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Sunmolar(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Citizens should boycott elections until the nigerian constitution manifest its interest
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by SirBunky85(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Abouwaza:
What exactly are you guys scared of?
You forget we have dunce and foolish followers whom upon hearing the exact amount you are been paid, are meant to lynch and stone you all to death
But reverse is the case, they will rather cheer and hail you and even come online to defend you
Naija which way?
aren't you one of the dunces?
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by greenskittles: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
The President of the United States earns $400k per annum. Although I might not be the biggest fan of Trump, he was obviously rich before his Presidency, and so he donates every penny of his official salary to different charities.

On the other hand, there's a very real possibility that these Nigerian Senators take home 10x Trump's annual salary.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by golddare: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Most useless parliament, allocating contracts to themselves despite their humongous take home pay.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
aren't you one of the dunces?
Of course we are all
Me, you, your father and so on
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Tisham20(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Security my ass
Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by jasedge15(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Question is why pay them so much as salaries? Yet 30k minimum wage is too much for civilians.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Yakubu113: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
They know there don't deserve what there are been paid are there not civil servant for God sake everything is wrong with this country

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Godmercy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
What a shameless looter and embezzlement repisentative we have in this country whom soppose to pass a bill for punshiment for the arm robbers money laundering and looting but their busy passing a law that will free terrorist boko haram even to the extend of fly them to sturdy at oversea and the widows of inocent people where there suffering without food

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by Prenonjebose: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
This man doesn't know that Nigerians would only talk and then forget after a short time.

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by alllivesmatter(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Memphis357:
In a country where you have crooks and fraudsters as leaders looting public funds and swindling the masses, what do you expect from the youths when most of them are just stuck on stupidity as BBN is currently on?

This country has no image, reputation and rating in international community.
#ThereWasACountry

But we have an image of being fantastically corrupt naaa. That on it's own...is an image

Re: Senator Bamidele: Why My Colleagues Don’t Want Our Pay Package Published by alllivesmatter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
omoeast:
We bi mumu na...Nigeria one of the poorest country on earth but runs the most expensive government headed by stack illiterate ( I can categorically say our dear president can’t spell FOREX) dumb mofo.

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy.. You are very HasH Sir

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / FCT Minister, Muhammad Bello Loses Polling Unit To PDP / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo