Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Dogs For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs For Sale (967 Views)

Dogs For Sale By Vingold Veterinary Consult & Farms Limited / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs For Sale by Choice89: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rottweilers
Call: 08027136385
IG: @purpose_kennels

1 Like

Re: Dogs For Sale by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hadith (4016) 43 (1570) it was ordered by the messanger of Allah that all dogs be killed

Muhammad said black dogs especially are unholy and impure

And Satan is a black man

Under Sharia it is punishable by death to call Muhammad a black man
Re: Dogs For Sale by Coolkid11(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Hadith (4016) 43 (1570) it was ordered by the messanger of Allah that all dogs be killed

And Satan is a black man

Dog that will save ur life if u get one I don't understand u I pray for u may my Lord Jesus bless u

3 Likes

Re: Dogs For Sale by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Coolkid11:

Dog that will save ur life if u get one I don't understand u I pray for u may my Lord Jesus bless u

I'm only telling your what the quran and Haddiths say about black and dogs
Re: Dogs For Sale by Coolkid11(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

I'm only telling your what the quran and Haddiths say about black and dogs
Kk
Re: Dogs For Sale by Coolkid11(m): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Not familiar with Islam's I am Christian sorry cry
Re: Dogs For Sale by dangoteinlaw: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And Satan is a black man

i agree, i got a better idea lets bomb the whole Nigeria instead. There won't be dogs if there's no country to live in. Then next we go Bleep all the whole 7yo girls and their goats too.

1 Like

Re: Dogs For Sale by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
i agree, i got a better idea lets bomb the whole Nigeria instead. There won't be dogs if there's no country to live in. Then next we go Bleep all the whole 7yo girls and their goats too.

Why do you think the queen, Saudi princesses and emirs daughters, Rahaf Mohammad Al qunun and co. ran away from UAE, Kuwait, Egypt etc despite all their wealth?

To become regular average people in Canada and UK and Australia?

They preferred to be a woman in the west who can not afford Gucci and fendi than be a Muslim woman in Arabia who can afford all that and more with status as a queen, princess or Emirs daughter or top govmt official.

Google their names or check on YouTube and watch their various escapes very touching.

If dogs, pigs, Jews, Coptic Christians, othodox Christians, pagans and atheists amo get many others had their way they would have fled before Muhammads sword fell on them

It is sad that parts of Nigeria has now become as barbaric and hostile as those places in Arabia
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/wife-of-mubarak-bala-detained-nigerian-humanist-plea-for-information

1 Like

Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
Bomb ur destiny and ur life and ur children and ur money and ur wife as ur burning naija because of dog olodo Imagine 7 years old girls and goats it a he'll to where ever u are bitch, may my Lord Jesus bless u and shower u with his blood . bleep ur destiny oloshi

1 Like

Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Why do you think the queen, Saudi princesses and emirs daughters, Rahaf Mohammad Al qunun and co. ran away from UAE, Kuwait, Egypt etc despite all their wealth?

To become regular average people in Canada and UK and Australia?

They preferred to be a woman in the west who can not afford Gucci and fendi than be a Muslim woman in Arabia who can afford all that and more with status as a queen, princess or Emirs daughter or top govmt official.

Google their names or check on YouTube and watch their various escapes very touching.

If dogs, pigs, Jews, Coptic Christians, othodox Christians, pagans and atheists amo get many others had their way they would have fled before Muhammads sword fell on them

It is sad that parts of Nigeria has now become as barbaric and hostile as those places in Arabia
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/wife-of-mubarak-bala-detained-nigerian-humanist-plea-for-information
Got to religion and talk about black and dogs and combination there thank u
Re: Dogs For Sale by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And Satan is a black man

But You're black aren't you?
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2020
femekpe:

But You're black aren't you?
Exactly
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
See this idiot 7 years old girl and goat i hope u marry the goat mad man
Re: Dogs For Sale by dangoteinlaw: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2020
Maxboss:

See this idiot 7 years old girl and goat i hope u marry the goat mad man
it's not my fault you are so poorly educated to see the sacasm in my comment. But its not late yet, enrol jamb now and get your illiterate ass back to school
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
it's not my fault you are so poorly educated to see the sacasm in my comment. But its not late yet, enrol jamb now and get your illiterate ass back to school
Coming from someone who has not done university
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I passed my jamb monkey
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I am an 18 year old supposed to start university in new jersey by September when international airport travel opens
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
U even look like the goat sef
Re: Dogs For Sale by olapeju39759: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2020
okay
Re: Dogs For Sale by Gozzzy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

And Satan is a black man

you people are funny.... slavery no go kill Black Africans shaa.... yet y'all get angry and scream black lives matter, when them whites start putting some bullets into y'all axxes......
Re: Dogs For Sale by umonye(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Maxboss:

U even look like the goat sef
Bro easy na, that was a sarcastic statement, abi u no do literature for school? I fear who no fear you o..
Re: Dogs For Sale by Maxboss(m): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
umonye:
Bro easy na, that was a sarcastic statement, abi u no do literature for school? I fear who no fear you o..
No the way he said bleep 7 yr old girl and their goats pain me I come from a girl family only me and my dad talk so it's personal

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Imported Slant Back Gsd For Sale.... / Need Any Breed Of Dog??? Lets Help You Get One Here / 8 More Strangely Colored Animals(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.