Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children (31787 Views)

I Want To Take My Late Sister's Two Children To Orphanage / One Of My Sons Looks Exactly Like My Late Father / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Amb1045(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to court

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Swissheart(f): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Firstly, if you kill a man, you'll go to jail and render the kids fatherless so take it easy.

Secondly, your mom wanted to give the twins mark on their faces, their father wasn't pleased with it and he came to pick his kids from your mom. That is also not a problem because he is their father, he has the right to. You mentioned it yourself that he has the finance to take care of them too.

The only issue here is that the man wants to cut all ties with your family, that is what you all have to address. Fighting him, insulting him wont work. You guys should remember he has lost his wife too and he hasn't even gotten over it. Why prepare for battle with a grieving man?

Your mom should talk to him with all sincerity and love. The love you guys have for your late sister should be the basis for whatever you are doing for her kids and to her husband otherwise that man will take those children away from you people for life.

353 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Carfreak966: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2020
You can kill the man for what? Are they your children? Common get out of here boy

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Carfreak966:
You can kill the man for what? Are they your children? Common get out of here boy
thanks

4 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bestmutiu2019(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Swissheart:
Firstly, if you kill a man, you'll go to jail and render the kids fatherless so take it easy.

Secondly, your mom wanted to give the twins mark on their faces, their father wasn't pleased with it and he came to pick his kids from your mom. That is also not a problem because he is their father, he has the right to. You mentioned it yourself that he has the finance to take care of them too.

The only issue here is that the man wants to cut all ties with your family, that is what you all have to address. Fighting him, insulting him wont work. You guys should remember he has lost his wife too and he hasn't even gotten over it. Why prepare for battle with a grieving man?

Your mom should talk to him with all sincerity and love. The love you guys have for your late sister should be the basis for whatever you are doing for her kids and to her husband otherwise that man will take those children away from you people for life.
thank you ma

9 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Mindlog: 1:33am On Jul 28, 2020
@OP, now schools have closed down for months, where are the twins staying? I am just trying to wrap my head around a boarding school that accepts 2 year olds! I have a feeling the kids are with a female relative of his as he does not have the capacity to be a caregiver.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by merieam16(f): 1:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Amb1045:
you people should call him and talk to him. make him understand that your family means no harm to the kids. if he refuse to adhere to your family talks, take him to cult
U mean takin him 2 a cult member. Lolz

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Jullima(f): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Really OP? Your family want to mark his twin girls with a fetish tribal mark and you expect the man not to take his girls and run?? I am sorry if I am the man I would do the same, any access to the girls is enough time to give them the mark. It’s not everyone that believes in mumbo jumbo and for those that believe are freaked when it’s coming from a source they aren’t familiar with.

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 28, 2020

15 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 28, 2020

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by LadySarah: 5:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Well he is their parent and means well for them. You can't judge him unless you have seen him abusing them.

Your family need to go see him with someone he respects and iron issues out.
This isn't a time for test of wills cos he might relocate totally and you ppl wont see them again.

BTW I didn't know Nigeria now have boarding schools for toddlers.

9 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by johnkey: 5:33am On Jul 28, 2020
your mom is stupid for considering marking those innocent twins face to be scarred for life, rubbish. and to that fake prophet na ogun go kill am, useless family na so my useless older cousin with her dead prophetess mark my face too that year in the absence of my mom.
Modified:if my insult no touch you abeg maintain your lane
@ishilove
oh I'm senseless because I replied your insult with an insult when na my lane I dey jeje abi na your mama OP dey talk about? shows how much sense you have in that your akamu brain, mumu writing insult in italics lol I can imagine how dumb you are like your words are supposed to freeze my fingers from typing or what, olofo na you shoot insult first na you still dey call me warrior, OH! you were never expecting that lmao you're used to getting your smelling ass licked by the stupid simps on this site well I don't give a fück about you or anyone on this site, in other words koshi danu and stop mentioning me, I don't have your time dumb bïtch, it's your stupid mom I blame cos if she had flushed you away I wouldn't be here talking back at a dumb hoe or we can blame your useless father for not being able to afford a condom, well you got my attention you can choke on my last ever mention of you and don't bother quoting me cause I won't be reading it or you can as well waste your time seeing you got nothing better to do with your wretched life

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:36am On Jul 28, 2020
You did not mention if your brother in law is a Moslem as well, he probably is of a different religion. What has tribal marks got to do with a child being safe or not? Tribal marks are demonic superstition. Now he has taken his kids because he feels they were not safe with his wife's family, he feels his kids are safer with strangers. You can't do anything, because your sister is dead and her husband who is alive is available to care for the kids. You can only settle things amicably, tell him to bring back the children and assure him the kids will always be safe.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Unnerve: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
[s]please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.
My name is ade second to last born in a family of 5,my mum first and second born were male follow by a girl then me and my jnr bro that is ma mum last born
The only girl of my family that is my sister married a guy this guy is so rude and mannerless I don't know maybe it was because of the little money he has,fast forward they had their first born a boy,then two years later my sister gave birth to twins she deliver the first one by herself then CS for the second one,as Almighty Allah pleases my sister died the 3rd day she gave birth to her twins that is November 2017.
Although my late sister husband lost both his parents so those little girls are with my mum she has been taking care of them since then,so one issue arise when one prophet told my mum that they should do this 1,1. tribal marks for those little girls to prevent their late mother from disturbing them in which my late sister husband decline,he came back the 3rd day September 29 2019 that he has come to claim these little girls that he has already paid for their boarding school that they are going to boarding school,twins that is not up to 2 years, meanwhile their first born is not staying with him a boy of 4 years old he says that he should go and be staying with one of his street uncle.
We accept these little twins started their boarding school in the neighboring state, like two months after then when mum go and visit the twins at the boarding school,they says my mum did not have any right to visit these twins because of the instructions their father gave them,my mum cried like say tomorrow no dey.

Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him.
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN[/s]

You have no case, nada!!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Liposure: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Your brother in law is only protecting his twins. Beware of false prophets

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Acidosis(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2020
If you go ahead to effect the crazy instructions from your crazy prophetess, those twin girls will grow up hating you and your mother. Your family should go and settle things amicably with the father. The odds already are against you. You have no case.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Those grieving the loss of their spouse don't give away their kids for other people to take care of. They hold onto them with every fiber of their being and raise them themselves, unlike this one that sent his 2-year old daughters to a boarding school and 4-year old son to be living with a street Uncle. The late wife died in November 2017, so he may have married a new wife who doesn't want the kids.
you are right he is now dating one girl intact they are staying together I even know the girl
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Mindlog:
@OP, now schools have closed down for months, where are the twins staying? I am just trying to wrap my head around a boarding school that accepts 2 year olds! I have a feeling the kids are with a female relative of his as he does not have the capacity to be a caregiver.
he says that those kids are in the house of the woman that used to take care of them in the boarding school
Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by SmileDance(f): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
I personally will cut ties with anybody who suggests tribal marks for my children. Wtf

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Mindlog: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
he says that those kids are in the house of the woman that used to take care of them in the boarding school

Your family needs to sit down with your brother-in-law and see to it that you all resolve issues that are hanging.

Outsourcing maternal care is not to best for the well-being of those children, do also seek the advice of the family department of your state's ministry of social welfare (or whatever it is called) and your mother must also sign and video recorded that she WILL NEVER get the twins inflicted with tribal marks, those 3 kids also have a right in this circumstance (being the kids' maternal blood relatives) to also relate with you folks as their mother dying does not mean relationship with their mother's side be severed.

7 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Greatzeus(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2020
bestmutiu2019:
please don't mind my bad English,please I need you to help me or advice me on what to do before I kill someone.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO,I TOLD MY SENIOR BROTHER TO TAKE ACTION THEY COME UP WITH NOTHING,PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,COS I CAN KILL THIS MAN
They are his kids,leave them to him. As long as he's taking good care of them,that is they are going to school and feeding well,leave them to him.
Can your mom cater for them? Can she send them to school and feed them well? Tell your mum to keep them in her prayers.
If you want to claim them, legally or illegal,you will spend money and other resources,do you have it? Do your mom have money to do case?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by akaahs(m): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please op allow the man be if he has paid everything on ur sister. U re unnecessarily paining urself and ur brothers. Face ur life and allow him take care of his responsibilities if ur mum insist on seeing them then let her go talk to him in a subtle manner.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
His kids should be with him wherever he is and no other place.These modern life una wan use una Yoruba stripes brand those innocent kids face for ever. If i were ur inlaw I would also arrest u people... All of u.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by Mindlog: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2020
akaahs:
Please op allow the man be if he has paid everything on ur sister. U re unnecessarily paining urself and ur brothers. Face ur life and allow him take care of his responsibilities if ur mum insist on seeing them then let her go talk to him in a subtle manner.

Based on what the OP wrote, the man is not living with his children.

"Meanwhile the first born that is staying with his street uncle he also order that man not to let any of us to see him........He says that those kids are in the house of the woman that used to take care of them in the boarding school"

Where systems work, it is either those children are living under the same roof with him or they would be taken away from him. Why give out his children who are minors to persons not even related to them so that he doesn't have to be bothered nor be physically involved in their day to day living. Their mother is now deceased, why outsourcing the parenting he owes them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by MMotimo: 6:05am On Jul 29, 2020
Mutiu, you believe in hocus pocus prophets talking smack about a mother “disturbing “her own offspring and it has not occurred to you that in the hocus pocus world, those twins can see to it that your own life does not amount to anything for being part of this evil conspiracy?

Mutiu, you are toying with ejire? Playing with fire ehn? And despite the way you are thinking and talking, you don’t realize that someone is “disturbing “ you already? You think this your kati kati talk is normal? You should go and do your own tribal marks first to fight the person that is disturbing you to be thinking and talking like this.

Prophecy ko, tribal marks ni! Small time, the prophet would declare the girls are witches. In 2020, you want to disfigure beautiful twin girls because of foolish prophecies. God punish poverty! The Dad should have organized map-sized tribal marks for all of you to get a taste of your own medicine.

“You can kill this man” you apparently, have even more criminal tendencies.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by SmileDance(f): 6:41am On Jul 29, 2020
@MMotimo, misery loves company I want to believe mutiu and his mother have tribal marks too and also want to see to it that innocent girls are also scarred for life. The op should just know that he and his mother will go to jail if they try to disfigure those innocent girls

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by MMotimo: 6:52am On Jul 29, 2020
SmileDance:
@MMotimo, misery loves company I want to believe mutiu and his mother have tribal marks too and also want to see to it that innocent girls are also scarred for live. The op should just know that he and his mother will go to jail if they try to disfigure those innocent girls

Wish he could be traced and arrested. Such profound ignorance, coming to post nonsense about something that should be subject to criminal prosecution.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by IvarTheBoneless: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2020
This post mirrors mine.

I would block all access to their family so that they dont scar my kids for life.

Jullima:
Really OP? Your family want to mark his twin girls with a fetish tribal mark and you expect the man not to take his girls and run?? I am sorry if I am the man I would do the same, any access to the girls is enough time to give them the mark. It’s not everyone that believes in mumbo jumbo and for those that believe are freaked when it’s coming from a source they aren’t familiar with.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ayomilore: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2020
I guess your elder brothers are married and for them to have stayed away from this issue should pass a message to you that the guy has absolute control over his kids and can do whatever legally right with them.
Just continue to pray for the guy and the kids. I believe someday he will bring them around to at least meet with their marternal relations.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by GboyegaD(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2020
It is always a dicey situation. First, why would your mom believe what the prophet told her? Anyways, at this time, she should plead with him that she would want to be in the life of her grandkids. I want to believe he will be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children by ecolime(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Mutiu,

Your mum wants to give the innocent kids tribal marks in this time and age because of one message from a prophet? No wonder the man severed ties with your family.

It's sad having inlaws with traditional and archaic minds like your family. The wife's family should actually be the safest for motherless kids but with a family like yours, I can't but feel sad for the innocent kids.

If you guys really mean well for the kids, approach the man, discuss maturely with him and also make your mother sign an undertaking never to scar the kids.

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4-year-old South African Girl Destroys The Dance Floor, Trends Online. Reactions / My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / 8 Lies Married Women Tell Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.