Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon (41496 Views)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by weIMPORT: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
BBNaija housemate, Laycon has opened up on how he finds it irritating whenever Kiddwaya and Erica kiss in his presence.

While talking with Prince and TrikyTee, Laycon said that he likes Erica but finds it irritating that Kiddwaya always intrudes, grabs and kiss her anytime he’s having a discussion with, Erica.

He said:

“I like Erica, I like her and i love spending time with her.. but there’s Kidd. Erica and I might just be having a discussion and he’ll just come, grab her waist and start kissing her. I don’t even get jealous anymore, i just find it irritating, disrespectful and awkward.”

See video below ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzhKvoT6vI0

https://lailasnews.com/its-irritating-when-kiddwaya-kisses-erica-in-my-presence-laycon/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Small man wt big sense
We knw your pains

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Ahmed0336(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hustle o make rich man pikin no come dey do anyhow for your front.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by 1zynnvn(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Heheheh

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by investigator007: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
What is this one saying

9 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by NaijaCover(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nawa o, God Almighty Please Pick up the Call Of

6 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Blessed1990: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
See this oponu in reality riff raff like you fit talk to person like Erica.... this guy get mind sha

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
The show shows how Nigeria is an assemblage of anencephalous imps. embarassed undecided

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by dalass(f): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon, calm down grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Purplebubble: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Its not irritating dear laycon, you're simply jealous

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by abobote: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Poor guy, just jump and pass

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Coldfeets: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
That Kiddwaya can be so irritating at times, the way he tries to mark his territory.

I really started finding him so disgusting the moment I saw him feeding Erica while Ozo was doing her hair.

I mean, that was so childish.

The only true player in that house I have spotted so far is Prince.

You only hear about his secret moves but you will never see him begging any of the ladies or making obvious maneuvers as if he owns any of those ladies in the house prior to coming to the Big Brother House.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by macho44(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
This guy sef, his mumu don too much

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by macho44(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Coldfeets:
That Kiddwaya can be so irritating the way he tries to mark his territory.
Na Alpha male, na so e suppose be na

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by dalass(f): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Small man wt big sense
We knw your pains

He's in sivia pains grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by MJBOLT: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
lekan the god of simps

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Sambjnewspaper(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol.
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Mayng01(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
How about annoying
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Righteousness89(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Stay Focused Folks!!
These are Deliberate Distractions..
Look at Happenings in the World,
Time is Running out..
WeFlySoon

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by IamWonderful: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
gh
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by dopedealer(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
So he should delay the kiss bcus you are talking to her or what , I am not understanding
Bro, you talk , he do the kissing . .
This life no kuku balance before undecided
Besides , Erica already told you she is only attracted to you mentally , not physically..lol grin

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by yusufu16: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon please remain focused on the price.

Once you win, na she go come dey beg you.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by orgylover: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
ths poor bastard go soon die

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by abobote: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rilwayne001:
The show shows how Nigeria is an assemblage of anencephalous imps. embarassed undecided
hug transformer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Laycon you be my guy, and you are a real nigggaaar.
But honestly, you dey fvck up sad
Ericca has made clear her stand with you. She likes you like a friend and is intellectually attracted to you,but you're just not the dream guy.
You're not her knight in shining armor. Kid has claimed dat.
You might think you guys have vibed and that she loves being around you,but once you are about to move into a girls romantic territory, you gotta pack heat under the hood. Cheese and looks.
And to be honest, having been cleared by Ericca about you and kid's position in her life; you're the one jaywalking inside someone's territory.
Kidd was just in the holies the other night.
You're messing with someone else's property bro.
You're being a pussy ass nigggaaar right now.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by WandaMaximoff: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
This Laycon boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Even though person no get money. Make person get big body... Small body dey affect Laycon. Wizzy self no find am easy

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
All these besties that are Lowkey frenemies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Man Says Northerners Were Excluded From The Wedding Party Movie, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.