Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year (11705 Views)

Klopp Wins Premier League Manager Of The Season / The Whole Premier League Managers Should Protest 4 Pep To Leave England / Jurgen Klopp Wins Men's Coach Of The Year At FIFA's Best Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53560879

The award should have gone to Norwich City's boss, Farke. sad

Setting your club on the path to certain relegation from the very first game of the season is no mean feat.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by BigBelleControl(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2020
He rang Ferguson up at 3 in the morning grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Bobotic:
Big Congrats tongue

Looks like a South African kid if you ask me. As black as we are, the difference in each tribe and country is still quite noticeable.
There are lots of mysteries in life that cannot be unravelled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by manunitedbabes: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2020
He deserve it
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by uniquetechng: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Klopp deserves the award and the title but all the other teams really went to sleep.

Pep should be made to spend two weeks at Guatanamo Bay for losing the league with 18 points with all his array of stars.

Next seasons top 4 prediction
1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
Remember Klopp lost just one game the season before and Pep lost six, Liverpool has been on the rise since 2017 and they are yet to loose a game at home in over three years.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by majamajic(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2020
VAR shows how they have been cheating on Man Utd since
If not VAR na 6 th them prepare for us again
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2020
vickyhow:
Well deserved.
Unrivalled anyway!

That dog can resist the smell goosing out from that fishy dark tunnel grin
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Jazzafizzy(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Guy you be bad guy ,na where u see that picture? grin

vickyhow:
Well deserved.
Unrivalled anyway!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by 6digitscomrade: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2020
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53560879
meritorious unlike my country’s definition of selfless service ,dedication and diligence...

Someone even posted how to start and manage a farm under crime section on diz forum.. because in my country by default hard work by extension is now a crime..
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

It's no longer carling cup, it's now Carabao cup
Thanks, modified. wink
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by LAguy(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2020
moscobabs:
Lampard deserves it more
Comedian
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Odunolumide(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Chelsea fans shouting Lampard deserves it are clueless and brainless .Someone won the league with 99point losing less than 3 games and you think you team which conceded about a century of goals and loss a decade of matches deserves it more just for a silly excuse of transfer ban or letting Hazard go. Small team mentality. You lots couldn't even get a point from a Useless United team.

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Theboss100(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2020
By next season, Liverpool will be reignited. We will not lose sleep. That EPL trophy will still come back to Anfield.

YNWA YNWA YNWA and WNWA

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Heavance(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Felajack:
He has done very well for the club in the space of three years.
No, he has been there for over 4years.
4.5years by calculation if I am correct, he got to epl before Conte & Guardiola joined
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by TimiOS(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2020
_*ETHEREUM* is already about *160K* presently, with associated charges to get just 1ETH._
_Meanwhile, it's hitting *200k* before the Week runs out, sm1 should write dis down.. Now, when that happens, 0.1ETH would become 20K+. Ordinary 0.07eth dat we were buying 7k as at 3days ago now becomes 11k. *•0.085ETH* (needed to accommodate the uprising High Gas fee to register on *FORSAGE*) becomes around *#13,500.*_
_On the contrary, by December 2020 or even the first week in it, *ETHEREUM* market Price would have hit *$1,000 (N460,000)* or more, and dis is not a joke.
_So, let's assume you've accumulated just 1ETH through *FORSAGE* bfr December 2020...you would be *460K* richer by December without stress, that's just for an instance._

*I'm a DM away..*
*/2349031214811*

_Please fund your wallet with Ethereum to register on Forsage and start now, you will be happy you did..._�
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Lorenzop: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:
Klopp deserves the award and the title but all the other teams really went to sleep.

Pep should be made to spend two weeks at Guatanamo Bay for losing the league with 18 points with all his array of stars.

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United
You are simply a sad soul who can't accept that Liverpool were simply too good
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by toprealman: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
izzou:
I just admire this guy..

He was once the Chief of bottlers. But today, na him be the Man of the year

Failure is definitely a part of man's life. If you're too scared to fail, you're not ready to succeed

But then, the hardest part is not getting to the top. It's staying at the top

Congratulations Jürgen
To even think that the guy was once relegated....#LifeLesson
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Kudos to Klopp and his boys, they deserve everything wink

Chelsea will fvck epl next season cool ktbffh.

Varchester united should stop paying VAR for goals, imagine bruno penaldes having 8 epl goals and all from p.k spot undecided

Liverpool =epl winner

Mancity=Carabao cup winner

Varunited= Var pusher

Chelsea= FA cup winner(Assnal na our wife)
I will bookmark this for you after Arsenal win you

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by openmine(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
izzou:
I just admire this guy..

He was once the Chief of bottlers. But today, na him be the Man of the year

Failure is definitely a part of man's life. If you're too scared to fail, you're not ready to succeed

But then, the hardest part is not getting to the top. It's staying at the top

Congratulations Jürgen
Nice one bro!
Your comments are inspirational!
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
I will bookmark this for you after Arsenal win you
tongue
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
tongue
I am not an Arsenal fan not even an Epl fan but a good Madridsta, your pride was what made me quote you and as I promise you I will boookmark it for you...

Have you forgotten how Arsenal eliminated you in FA cup final

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
I am not an Arsenal fan not even an Epl fan but a good Madridsta, your pride was what made me quote you and as I promise you I will boookmark it for you...

Have you forgotten how Arsenal eliminated you in FA cup final
Have you forgotten how i rape Assnal to win europa cup?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Have you forgotten how i rape Assnal to win europa cup?
then we will see
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
then we will see
August 1. wink
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Topmaike007(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
August 1. wink
yeah
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by oyatainer(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United

What about Klopp? Doesn't he have stars? He waited for three years until he bought players to win. don't forget it is only when you win that you become the star. Raheem Sterling, Silva, Otamendi, Aguero, Fabian Delph, De Brunne and others were there and never recognised as top players, though they are good before Guardiola used them to win alongside others. Don't take credit away from Guardiola because he didn't win it now. Wait until Klopp too wins it twice as Guardiola did since 2011 that Premier league has been won twice on a run by team.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by logon599: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The award should have gone to Norwich City's boss, Farke. sad

Setting your club on the path to certain relegation from the very first game of the season is no mean feat.

grin grin

Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by uunwanaobong3: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Na dem Dem..........

Mancity win premier league---- Liverpool players win player of the year and Liverpool manager win manager of the year

Liverpool win premier league----- Liverpool players win player of the year and Liverpool manager win manager of the year.

Winning players and manager of the year is exclusively for Liverpool football club no matter the outcome of the season.......... So there was no contest in the first place............. Next season Liverpool will still win both manager and players of the year award despite them not winning the league

At times I feel that mancity is the victim of their very own success........ People including professionals does not get to appreciate how successful mancity have been domestically in the last 10 years ............ Their success are taken for granted........ They are being accuse of spending money and buying trophies BUT other clubs like man utd, etc have spent more money than city within the same time frame couple with the advantage of aman utd having a good global image appeal
with a century old good club structure and yet won no trophies
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Askme2020(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
BigBelleControl:

1. Manchester City
2. Chelsea
3. Liverpool
4. Manchester United

wrong
Re: Jurgen Klopp Wins The League Managers Association Manager Of The Year by Oguzorfranklin: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Liverpool FC defender Dejan Lovren leaves the club for Zenit Saint Petersburg.

https://sportsnobs.com/liverpool-fc-dejan-lovren-departs-lfc-for-zenit-st-petersburg/.

For more sports update, visit www.sportsnobs.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event / Base On Statistics (BOSS) / Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.