Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology (1158 Views)

Play Politics Based On Issues And Ideology, Not Politics Of Hatred And Bitterne / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2020
We made our vision and ideology known, we explained it to them in return they insulted us, rough handled us, shoot us at sight in point blank, to stop our vision and ideology then we started defending our selves and our vision.

Now they...

POINTING FINGER ON US SAYING: CAN'T YOU SEE?, THEY INSULT ANYONE WHO DON'T SHARE IN THEIR IDEOLOGY

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Tranquillity360: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:
We made our vision and ideology known, we explained it to them in return they insulted us, rough handled us, shoot us at sight in point blank, to stop our vision and ideology then we started defending our selves and our vision.

Now they...

POINTING FINGER ON US SAYING: CAN'T YOU SEE?, THEY INSULT ANYONE WHO DON'T SHARE IN THEIR IDEOLOGY

Unarmed Ipob are killed while Boko haram members are celebrated in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by temptnow: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by MightySparrow: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Narrow mindedess and intolerance.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by IamWonderful: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
Narrow mindedess and intolerance.
and that's why I don't support biafra, at least not the one proposed by them.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
That's your headache not ours. In a referendum you will only cast one vote not two or hundreds and that is if you are a Biafran so you see your opinion does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
That's your headache not ours. In a referendum you will only cast one vote not two or hundreds and that is if you are a Biafran so you see your opinion does not matter.
there you go, full of arrogance and never tolerating contrary views on how a country should be run. It's self-evident IPOB remnants in a full Biafran country will head the government and never tolerate opposition from any quarter. Such a leaning autocratic government in a sovereign nation should be discouraged and stemmed from its root before it blossoms.

11 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
there you go, full of arrogance and never tolerating contrary views on how a country should be run. It's self-evident IPOB remnants in a full Biafran country will head the government and never tolerate opposition from any quarter. Such a leaning autocratic government in a sovereign nation should be discouraged and stemmed from its root before it blossoms.

Did you know that Americans killed all those that didn't support the idea of them leaving UK government?
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

[s]Did you know that Americans killed all those that didn't support the idea of them leaving UK government?[/s]
that can't happen in 21st century. Stop adopting political excise which were overlooked in 16th century due to poor media coverage and poor human rights, into the 21st century, not to mention 2020. Like i said, it'll fail in this age.

13 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Did you know that Americans killed all those that didn't support the idea of them leaving UK government?
he will run away from this question ,if he ask you for evidence just Ask me I have videos and write-ups
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
I am telling you the truth there is nothing like arrogance here. You lots don't tolerate IPOB and their ideology but, you want them (IPOB) to be tolerating you if possible rob you cream and powder and also give you a hand shake. These can only happen in a dream land because, hate begets hate.

Secondly, if you really want to talk or do something about autocratic and intolerable government then, start with this APC government because they are autocratic and intolerable.

You cannot turn a blind eye to what this present government is doing only to shout and point accusing fingers on the way IPOB is doing her thing doing so portrays you as a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
that can't happen in 21st century. Stop adopting political excise which were overlooked in 16th century due to poor media coverage and poor human rights, into the 21st century, not to mention 2020. Like i said, it'll fail in this age.

Did ipob kill anyone for not supporting them?

We simply exchange verbal words and prove our point with facts when we meet reasonable and educated oppositions

Politicians do that all the time in Nigeria You all pick your sides and support them and also attack your opposition verbally and physically but when IPOB do same its turns into a taboo

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by MightySparrow: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
Their beautiful ones are not yet born. Their coming generations may be right people if they don't take after them.
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
I am telling you the truth there is nothing like arrogance here. You lots don't tolerate IPOB and their ideology but, you want them (IPOB) to be tolerating you if possible rob you cream and powder and also give you a hand shake. These can only happen in a dream land because, hate begets hate.

Secondly, if you really want to talk or do something about autocratic and intolerable government then, start with this APC government because they are autocratic and intolerable.

You cannot turn a blind eye to what this present government is doing only to shout and point accusing fingers on the way IPOB is doing her thing doing so portrays you as a hypocrite.
and who told you I'm not a staunch critic of buhari's government? You guys are not different from buhari so stop trying to fight like you want to install a different type of government when you all are intolerant bunch!
Gerout

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
Their beautiful ones are not yet born. Their coming generations may be right people if they don't take after them.

BIAFRA IS COMING IN MY GENERATION YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THE PEOPLE CHAMPIONING BUT AM ALL I HAVE FOR NOW

AM Indigenous Person Of Biafra
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Did ipob kill anyone for not supporting them?

We simply exchange verbal words and prove our point with facts when we meet reasonable and educated oppositions

Politicians do that all the time in Nigeria You all pick your sides and support them and also attack your opposition verbally and physically but when IPOB do same its turns into a taboo
To you guys, anyone who disagrees with your modality of secession is anti-igbo and not even an igbo man.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by nsiba: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Now I am now fully convince that IPOB rats are a different set of people and tribes from Igbos

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by adekolaelect(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
Referendum !!!!!! My foot .this people always have fake hopes while their leader KANU is grade A in scamiknowledge ,.........

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
and who told you I'm not a staunch critic of buhari's government? You guys are not different from buhari so stop trying to fight like you want to install a different type of government when you all are intolerant bunch!
Gerout
You must be a liar and a deceiver if label buhari and IPOB as the same. Buhari and his government has succeeded in taking you lots to stone age era and all you could do is to blame and fight kanu/IPOB.

Note; IPOB can never tolerate you when you don't tolerate them nor see reasons with them because, something is the cause of IPOB's agitation.

You fail to to see the cause of their agitation, you attack and insult them on a daily basis and you expect them to tolerate and give you a hand shake abi?? You must be dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
You must be a liar and a deceiver if label buhari and IPOB as the same. Buhari and his government has succeeded in taking you lots to stone age era and all you could do is to blame and fight kanu/IPOB.

Note; IPOB can never tolerate you when you don't tolerate them nor see reasons with them because, something is the cause of IPOB's agitation.

You fail to to see the cause of their agitation, you attack and insult them on a daily basis and you expect them to tolerate and give you a hand shake abi?? You must be dreaming.
you'll fight a thousand times, you'll fail a thousand times if you don't change your approach.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
adekolaelect:
Referendum !!!!!! My foot .this people always have fake hopes while their leader KANU is grade A in scamiknowledge ,.........
Stop shouting "referendum my foot" because, you're not God. A lot of countries bigger and powerful than the zoo have dismembered talk less of the zoo make use of your brain for once.

Nigger-area as a country is the biggest and highest scam on earth stop accusing kanu of what he is innocent of unless you have proof to backup your claims.
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
you'll fight a thousand times, you'll fail a thousand times if you don't change your approach.
We don't even need to fight a thousand times before winning because we have identified our enemies and we know how to handle them.

You people are the ones that really need to change your approach not IPOB.
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
We don't even need to fight a thousand times before winning because we have identified our enemies and we know how to handle them.

let's see na

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Dedetwo(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:

Pig,

Fence sitters such as you cannot be allowed to sabotage the course of action of the agitators. You can join them in Lagos because it remains No-Man's Land.
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Dedetwo(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:

You are spot on the fact.
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:

You guys are always talking about Referedum as if it is a done deal,who is going to grant you this referendum?
Wake up and face reality.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by MightySparrow: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
ezenwajosh:

BIAFRA IS COMING IN MY GENERATION YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE THE PEOPLE CHAMPIONING BUT AM ALL I HAVE FOR NOW

AM Indigenous Person Of Biafra
let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Notasyouthink: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Ojiofor:

You guys are always talking about Referedum as if it is a done deal,who is going to grant you this referendum?
Wake up and face reality.
And what is the reality you are talking about??
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by flyingpig: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Dedetwo:

[s]Pig,

Fence sitters such as you cannot be allowed to sabotage the course of action of the agitators. You can join them in Lagos because it remains No-Man's Land.[/s]
Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Notasyouthink:
And what is the reality you are talking about??

The reality is nobody is negotiating for referendum in Nigeria of today and by the way,it is not even in Nigeria constitution.
Any body talking about Referendum is just messing with your brain.Once again face reality.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Insult Everybody That Doesn't Share Thier Vision And Ideology by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2020
flyingpig:
guy you sabi cancel posts well well oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Announces Burial Arrangement For Senator Buruji Kashamu / What Nnamdi Kanu Is Doing Is More Dangerous Than What Ojukwu Did -mike Okonkwo / Nigeria Can Not Be Reformed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.