Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. (11138 Views)

How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Selfpaiid You Are A Mad Man! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Selfpaiid posted fairly used gotv decoder for sale. I needed the decoder so badly since i can't afford a new one. Things have been kind of hard lately.
My siblings have been disturbing me for a gotv decoder. I knew how much they wanted but i couldn't afford it. So when i saw the thread on fairly used gotv decoder, i was happy.
I wanted to get it for them to make them happy.
Things we do for love.
I messaged the OP who posted it and I explained everything to him that i want to buy it and i don't really have much money. He told me he stays at sango but he can send it down to Lagos for me.
I agreed after a while and I sent him the money.
I wanted to make my siblings happy. After i sent the money he stopped replying me till today.. (Onyenka Sunny) is his name. His moniker is (Selfpaiid) he is a thief and a scammer.
I don't have money.. I gave him all i had yesterday.
For making me shed tears God will never forgive him and he will suffer all the days of his life.
I will report him to the police.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by majamajic(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Why not put both the account number and your chat with him in detail ?
So people can learn

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:
Why not put both the account number and your chat with him in detail ?
So people can learn

I will do that now... I am in pains right now.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
This is his phone num sunny onyenka 0815 9473087 and that's his picture.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

Sorry sweetheart
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Let us all be careful... Scammers are everywhere ����� you can't trust people nowadays

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Qwaps: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

Sorry. I was about sending him 5k for another service o. When I asked screenshot his reply seemed odd so it made me pause. I'm very sorry

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Qwaps: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
Let us all be careful... Scammers are everywhere ����� you can't trust people nowadays

Or will you manage startimes.? Thus one I have star times and don't use it at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

Sorry sweetheart

It's really painful... I hope i get over this soon..I have been crying since morning.. What will I do now... I will deal with him first.. He will be miserable all his life.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Qwaps:

Sorry. I was about sending him 5k for another service o. When I asked screenshot his reply seemed odd so it made me pause. I'm very sorry

Don't send him any money please he is a bad person. I am in pains now... Don't do business with him

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
I asked him to refund my money he said why am i disturbing him.. I told him i want to use it.. He said why am i disturbing him.. Why are people like this?? No more trust worthy people again??
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Check selfpaiid profile he has changed all his topics to dots. Very cheap scammer. Wicked person.

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by evuna: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
I asked him to refund my money he said why am i disturbing him.. I told him i want to use it.. He said why am i disturbing him.. Why are people like this?? No more trust worthy people again??

He did same to me. I sent money to him for the gotv. He told me this morning that it is no longer available that he will refund me.

I am waiting till the end of today. I have many SARS friends who are looking for money. By the time he is tracked down. He will know that the scam was not worth it.

42 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Welcomme: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
How much did u send to him? The guy must be an idiot... Report him to your bank...Screenshots your chat with him..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
He will live to regret his actions. I couldn't sleep all night. For making me unhappy and sad he will never be happy again.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Welcomme:
How much did u send to him? The guy must be an idiot...

2k I know it is small, but it is all i had. I don't have anything.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

He did same to me. I sent money to him for the gotv. He told me this morning that it is no longer available that he will refund me.

I am waiting till the end of today. I have many SARS friends who are looking for money. By the time he is tracked down. He will know that the scam was not worth it.

He told me the same thing too. He is an evil person. I am sure he did it to a lot of people. I'm so sorry.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

I don't think he will refund it to you... His ruins is here.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
evuna:

Please involve your Sarz friends too. I will arrest him.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Welcomme: 9:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

2k I know it is small, but it is all i had. I don't have anything.
2K? You should have known that he is a scammer... Why will someone sell gotv to you for 2k... Something that the new one is 9+... Always be careful with cheap things most especially on nairaland..

BTW, report him to your bank.. Screenshot your chat with him..

13 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Welcomme:
2K? You should have known that he is a scammer... Why will someone sell gotv to you for 2k... Something that the new one is 9+... Always be careful with cheap things most especially on nairaland..

BTW, report him to your bank.. Screenshot your chat with him..

It was 4k so I priced it to 2k.. It's a fairly used one. Don't blame me.. We all make mistakes sometimes. I didn't know I thought it was real. I've reported him already.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Selfpaiid if you're seeing this pay me back my money if you don't want EFCC to catch you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
He has finally blocked me.. This is his num
+234 815 947 3087.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Qwaps:

Or will you manage startimes.? Thus one I have star times and don't use it at all

Thank you sir. You're very nice cry
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by uboma(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:
He has finally blocked me.. This is his num
+234 815 947 3087.

Please share screenshot of your chats with him and proof of payment you made to his bank account.

Sorry this bitter experience.
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by goryorhal(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Sweetness4:

Thank you sir. You're very nice cry

If u stay around mushin or if u can find ur way down i can give u one gotv decorder..

Been abandoned for almost 1yr plus now

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Lesson for everyone never do business without seeing what you want to buy... Even if the person says pay 2k and after receiving pay the remaining 2k later. Don't try it again.

You guys might be saying why is she shouting cus of 2k. it may not be alot to you guys but it's a lot to me and i worked hard for that money.

Sunny Onyeka you will meet your doom soon.

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
goryorhal:

If u stay around mushin or if u can find ur way down i can give u one gotv decorder..

Been abandoned for almost 1yr plus now

Thank you very much.. I can come there for it.. I really appreciate.

21 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Chummynoni(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2020
as u wish for him, so shall it be. it is worrisome how some people put others in pain just bcoz of selfishness. that money he collected would be use in curing sickness definitely cos he is a cheat

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by goryorhal(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=Sweetness4 post=92192400]

Thank you very much.. I can come there for it.. I really appreciate
Re: How I Was Scammed By Selfpaiid On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
uboma:

Please share screenshot of your chats with him and proof of payment you made to his bank account.

Sorry this bitter experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! / The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman / If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.