Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,781 members, 7,844,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) (1285 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) by Nksleek: 10:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Tony Kabaka has mobilized those he described as the “Lions and Tigers” of all Local Government Areas in Edo State to meet with the All Progressives Congress gubernatorial candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

Addressing Ize-Iyamu as an incoming excellency, Tony Kabaka presented the youths who were charged by the governorship candidate to move from one polling unit to another on Election Day.

Ize-Iyamu said, “your influence goes beyond one polling unit. You will do your unit and move to other polling unit. In fact you will also move to other wards and local governments.”

He continued by saying that the election will be an operation show your result that will favor many of them because what they are capable of doing, many big politicians cannot do same.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/07/28/what-transpired-when-pastor-ize-iyamu-met-with-tony-kabaka-his-gang/

Re: What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Wont they show working before?na me go show the working for them,abi..harmless political party meeting.
Re: What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) by xpressionx(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
I hope it is not what am thinking.
If all I have read about this Kabaka of a man is anything to go by then means this man is indirectly endorsing thuggery.
I.G.P please take note.

1 Like

Re: What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) by EngrHumble(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
This video will be used to campaign against Ize-yamu...

We d Edolite say ;

NO to THUGGERY!

NO to TONY KABAKA!

NO to NOMOLESS ERIYO!

NO to SHABA!

NO to IZE-YAMU and OSHIOMOLE!

GOD BLESS GOVERNOR OBASEKI,

GOD BLESS EDO STATE,

GOD BLESS ME AND ALL THOSE THAT CAN SEE THE GOOD WORKS OF OBASEKI

#Edo Nor Be Lagos!

1 Like

Re: What Transpired When Pastor Ize-iyamu Met With Tony Kabaka & His Gang (video) by IVORY2009(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
The fear of Kabaka is the beginning of wisdom in Edo politics grin

(1) (Reply)

African Countries With Most Educated Population / Eastern Security Network Is A Terrorist Organization / Scam Alert - Landlagos, Porkoyum And Porkmoney Investors Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.