Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,821 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina (12911 Views)

It’ll Be Disastrous If Tinubu Does Not Probe Buhari – Attahiru Bafarawa / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Kwanza: 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
@BashirAhmaad

President @MBuhari warmly rejoices with President of the African Development Bank (AfDB), Dr @Akin_Adesina, on the clearing of all allegations against him by an anonymous group, and further validation of his competence and integrity to lead the institution.

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1288160957844402178?s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by GOFRONT(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buhari Celebrate??.....Wonder shall never end..

This reminds me of a radio station with a signature: "We guarantee we would make the president dance"........ And I'm like,
Wtf!!! Which President are you talking about??.....Buhari dance??

Certainly not President Buhari..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Edopesin: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Did he start dancing on hearing the news or what?

Congratulations to both presidents

2 Likes

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Dannybammz: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Xavierolla(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
What a twist
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by SimSify(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
If buhari can rejoice about the exoneration of the AFDB boss from the charges. why isn't he saying anything about the crises in southern Kaduna?.. or other places in Nigeria that is in Crises..

I can bet it he's not aware of AFDB boss or his situation..

1 Like

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by lokho(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adesina deserves to lead this country... With all his intergrity

18 Likes

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yeah right actually my candidate for 2023 .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by oloworulz(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
I love this country
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Justice will always prevail at the end.

In other news..........

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by seunmsg(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to Dr. Akinwumi Adesina. I’m glad the second panel that reviewed the case also cleared him of all the allegations. Hopefully, all shareholders of the bank will accept the decision of the independent panel and close the case.

I’m looking forward to a more purposeful second term as president of the AFDB. There is a lot of work to be done especially as the continent and the rest of the world battles Covid-19.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Brokeronline: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anyway.

(Racism) Nigerian guy beat an Italian black and blue after the guy threat him badly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9SDwLu5IBM
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
uruba23:
Yeah right actually my candidate for 2023 .

Olominira:
I'm an African. Yes, I'm! Akin Adesina is a mentor to young Africans.

lokho:
Adesina deserves to lead this country... With all his intergrity

Quoted for posterity sake.
You guys are wise.
With youths like you, the future of our country is secured.
Stay blessed guys.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Brokeronline: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ccg
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
philip0906:

There is time for everything under the sun...No be everytime you go dey wail. Once ina. while, take a break, so you don't get wrinkles on your face

Hahahaha. grin cheesy wink
U don injure the boy finish.
Serious uppercut here.
Tell dem, make dem hear abeg, better person!
Wailing 24/7 is in their DNA.
Dem go wail for 8 years, dem neck go looong!! cheesy

youthsinitiativ:
Na lie you dey lie.
Which Buhari dey rejoice, for where?
Buhari say him dey in shock.
Signed,
Buhari's Senior S.A on high voltage shocking matters.
Now, take this as a parting gift young wailer...... tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Pr0cter: 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adeshina will be smiling where he is.

1 Like

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by RuddyFusion(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
What is he doing about the corruption.allegations against his personal aides , friends in the villa , ministers and other agencies under his watch!

Infact is it PMB or the Presidency that's celebrating with him?
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Olominira(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Congratulations to all Africans. This is a very big victory against the enemy that wants to destroy this institution. Adesina, I would also congratulate you for being a true son of Africa, you stood for your image and yrs of hardwork and diligence. Congratulations

10 Likes

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by zombieTRACKER: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buhari the corrupt master...

It was buhari that instructed Akpabio to loot.. He wont be sacked
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
philip0906:

There is time for everything under the sun...No be everytime you go dey wail. Once ina. while, take a break, so you don't get wrinkles on your face
... Waillers no dey rest ,that is why dem dey get Hypertension pass grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by DEROX: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Thank God am happy for adesina some people are angry Inside even though

2 Likes

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by fergie001: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
philip0906:

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Olominira(m): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm an African. Yes, I'm! Akin Adesina is a mentor to young Africans.

1 Like

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by nerorex01: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
I wish him well
He is very competent and also strategic in his affairs. He did a very good job under Jonathan's government as minister of Agriculture. But he needs to be very careful this time as all eyes will be on him this time around.

AFBD and the American connection. May God help shameless Africa for allowing the US to fund her organisation.

God bless us...

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
font=Times New Roman]meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and Ads for your business for just 3k[/font]
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by OkhaiAsein(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and Ads for your business for just 3k
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by sogodihno: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Adeshina for president 2023

3 Likes

Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
You will wallow in abject poverty all the days of your miserable life

Bmc zombie almajiri

Supermugu:
... Waillers no dey rest ,that is why dem dey get Hypertension pass grin
Re: Afdb Probe: Buhari Celebrates Adesina by YorubaKinging: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Buhari is a clone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Launches One Project Per Ward For Grassroot Development / Speaker And Deputy Speaker Of Gombe State House Of Assembly Impeached / Former Adamawa Governor, Bindo, Dumps APC To Support Atiku, Other PDP Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.