Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court (29102 Views)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by etokhana: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
1) I lost my election petition in the court of Appeal this afternoon. God is always right. He will do a new thing in His own time. There will be a new order and the judgement did not in anyway erase the rigging, bloodletting, killings and violence that dominated the election.

2) I thank the ever courageous people of Kogi West who truly voted for me. I love you all and God bless you. God be praised forever and my Faith in Him remain constant. SDM

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1288139832833826824?s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dino be a man and reclaim your mandate.

Nollywood will nt pay u that much u were getting 4rm lootywood

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Brandstudio01: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Those who advice this man to go to court did him no good
Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dino, the best Senator that has ever being in this country. Believe it or not.

He refused to dance to the tunes of Bubu, Tinubu

The likes of Dino and Saraki should come back and lead this country.

Dino refuses Magu, what is the outcome?

Dino refuses Bubu, what is the outcome?

Dino refuses Bello, Kogi people will tell you the rest of the story

We are tired of the rubbish that is going on

Dino the warrior!!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by nairavsdollars(f): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why didn't he sing or dance.?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by decatalyst(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why didn't he sing or dance.?

Me sef dey expect a new track grin

Shameless polithiefians!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by donbachi(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Na me happy pass.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by mu2sa2: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by donbachi(m): 7:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
How u go get victory..when there is nothing to attract sympathy from the judge,instead discouragement..yes.which judge would have favoured u,when all u do with constituents allowances,is buying luxury cars,posing and posting pics on social media...not like there are uncompleted projects u are to come back to complete...the judge for consider dat...nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by mu2sa2: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:

LOOTYWOOD!
Naija people, that is an apposite description of naija politics today.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ACxxxMAN: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm a professional AC technician looking for an opportunity to showcase my talent in the HVAC field.
My service ranges from Installation of all types of air conditioner, maintenance and repairs of faulty Air conditioner system at a reasonable bargain.
We deliver to suit your taste.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Rityonyi(f): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please guys help a sister, I want a job in Imo State.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is elegantlady488@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Job is not limited to banking or finance sector.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by GOFRONT(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Just see a senator with a P cap..

Kogi people, na who una offend??
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by money121(m): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by dapsoneh: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bros, God has already started a new thing, cant you see? Dont u see? Will u not see it?
You are now a Hollywood STAR IN THE MAKING

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Xavierolla(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
He will bounce back

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by tolumizzy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Singing politheifian

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dino the looser. Pls quickly compose song to mark ur failure.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Mo3891: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eyah
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by fraymite: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba no get money to waste for Supreme Court grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
that's bad

meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and Ads for your business for just 3k
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by BigBizzy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make we hear word abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by VIRGINlabia(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Let him forward match to supreme court, just like we have supreme Court governor in imo state, he could be a waiting supreme Court senator, who knows .
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Kemimarch16(f): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is well
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by softset: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Were you really expecting to win this battle ?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Yeye man
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Enemyofpeace: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Keep kwayet and stop calling the name of God in your dirty politics

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Omobada(m): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ehyaa sorry dino.

Pls. I need a wechat user to help me verify my Wechat account. Thanks as u come forward.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by ZACHIE: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Time take your acting career seriously.
You have always acted. Now, you will act actively.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by brightovio007(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Soldier go, soldier come barrack remain the same.
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court by Topmaike007(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
This man na clown... Which mandate smart outsmart him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.