Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,560 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu (22862 Views)

Edo Election: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Ize-Iyamu (Video) / Edo: Mass Defection From APC is End-of-the-Road Signpost For Ize-Iyamu – PDP / How Will Oshiomhole Campaign For Ize-Iyamu, A Man He Called Thief In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by libertrust: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
NOW IT'S OBVIOUS APC LOVER ON NAIRALAND ARE ALL LIARS. DECAMPING AND RESIGNING IS ONLY ON NAIRALAND. APC SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Emm22(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
profmicky:
Where do u stay in PH? Reach out to me if u don't mind

I have done that, pls check ur mail sir....
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
evansjeff:

Besides, there are a lot of people in Edo state who will never vote for PDP to rule Edo state because of what the state went through in their hands.
me inclusive
Imagine how the tax collectors just pocketed 7billion from Obaseki just like that

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Giverz: 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is obvious that this Crusoe is not a politician. I'm sure they were banking on all these people that are leaving them now.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
kahal29:

Which media?

Don't mind him, maybe he is referring to yeye igbere news tv

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
Finally ipob yoot are giving this man there badluck

Flattinnos are synonymous with bad luck, ask Peter Obi or Atikwuchukwu's grin

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Correcto: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are you this tribalistic? Must you mention Ibos? Tomorrow you will also cry racism. Spits..... Nigeria is finished. Thank God I have dual citizenship.
Bighead9:
Igbo caused this for Obaseki, Obasekis election will end the Atiku way. Igbo did same to Ojukwu, Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ambode, Jimmy Agbaje and Goodluck Jonathan. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Topmaike007(m): 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
divicode:

Flattinnos are synonymous with bad luck, ask Peter Obi or Atikwuchukwu's grin
including Jimi agbaje and Adeleke cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Correcto:
Are you this tribalistic? Must you mention Ibos? Tomorrow you will also cry racism. Spits..... Nigeria is finished. Thank God I have dual citizenship.
of biafra and Nigeria cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Topmaike007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
moodyguy:
My friends councillors are nonetities,errand boys.
are the voters not from grass root??

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by pquaver(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:

Omo guy.. U bad ooo.. See as you cramp that him dual citizenship... IPOB NIGGA.. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by seanfer(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2020
moodyguy:
Name one important decampee that deliver their wards to Ize-Iyamu.WHO COUNCILLORS EP

Ize-Iyamu won Obaseki in his ward and LGA in 2016.

6 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Kingzeez10: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
seanfer:
These are inconsequential resignations and endorsements. We have all the local government chairmen, cabinet and party leaders intact. Within the APC, there are lots of people who still have sympathy for the governor”.

Statement like these is what will make the Governor lose woefully. If the Governor can not be in peace with those elected in his ward and LGA. I wonder how those from outside will see him. Crusoe Osagie may not even go out to vote that day. But he’s busy calling the grassroots mobilizers inconsequential.
Sympathy for a traitor you mean?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by joeyswift(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
With the voters card wey u get,buhari still win election
alen4smith:
this one when no get voters card
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Kennydoc(m): 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
OPPPS:
At this rate, Obaseki wife might decamp to Apc

Read and digest before saying rubbish. None of these people decamped. They are all APC members and were with Obaseki in APC till he decamped to PDP. They simply refused to decamp with him.

Obaseki should simply work with PDP structure and whatever support he carried over from APC. That should be enough for him. It shouldn't be an easy ride for him, as APC is formidable in Edo State, but it is a battle he can win.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by MERCHANDISER: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
evansjeff:
Well, let’s settle this once and for all
Like for Ize Iyamu, share for Obaseki

I will vote a neutral candidate
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by duality(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
these are APC party men. Go back to that Ward and ask the PDP person there.
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Dminister(m): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stop telling us about those defecting to Apc. They are APC members before now..This is nonsense. Tell us PDP members defecting to APC.
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by seanfer(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Sympathy for a traitor you mean?

The traitor deserves what’s coming his way. He will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by seanfer(m): 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kennydoc:

Read and digest before saying rubbish. None of these people decamped. They are all APC members and were with Obaseki in APC till he decamped to PDP. They simply refused to decamp with him.

Obaseki should simply work with PDP structure and whatever support he carried over from APC. That should be enough for him. It shouldn't be an easy ride for him, as APC is formidable in Edo State, but it is a battle he can win.

What does that say about the Governor if he can not convince the Councillor representing his ward to follow him to his new party?
As it is now the votes from that ward will be shared by the 2 parties which is not a good omen for the Governor. What if the councillor is more on ground at that ward and the Governor lost.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by SaintLucia: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
kahal29:

Which media?
Biafra Radio grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Dminister(m): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
We know them. APC media agenda. They employed for just a plate of rice after election. The same people posting topics and the same people commenting Obaseki is becoming a lone ranger. I am happy because there many people in Edo state that don't know Nairaland exist. Let them manipulate Nairaland with propagandas. It won't reflect the outcome of the election.
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by dangoteinlaw: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Theres a reason why oshiomhole ruled edo for 8 years despite several pdp incursions. Obaseki has no chance
oshiomole won the second term by a landslide. Because of him i came to edo state just to attend his rally. U need to see the turnout and even that day he couldn't make it but upon all he had everyone support. During his time they didn't share any money for voters upon yer he still won. Obaseki political career is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by socialmediaman: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2020
abbey37:

What goes around comes around, you have quickly forgotten months ago when obaseki was using the media smear oshiomole.

But why should you care whether Oshiomhole defeats Obaseki? Please tell me how Obaseki’s defeat or victory personally affects your welfare
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
oshiomole won the second term by a landslide. Because of him i came to edo state just to attend his rally. U need to see the turnout and even that day he couldn't make it but upon all he had everyone support. During his time they didn't share any money for voters upon yer he still won. Obaseki political career is finished.

Oshiomhole is very vindictive,unforgiving and brutal

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 29, 2020
socialmediaman:
Media want to defeat Obaseki even before the election.

You are political illiterate and goat!
Ewu..

So you can not hear the drums of wisdom?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by stealmatic(m): 12:26am On Jul 29, 2020
OPPPS:
bro yes she just did,his children included,na d househelp remain,d guy just de fear make he no sack am

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Correcto: 12:51am On Jul 29, 2020
Mumu, I have both blue and green passports
Topmaike007:
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Abyima(m): 1:04am On Jul 29, 2020
It is no doubt that Nigerians love the worst side always. That's why you have bad leaders everywhere. After bribing them with little money, they dance to your tune and in suffer. Useless country.
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by obinoral1179(m): 1:48am On Jul 29, 2020
OPPPS:
pastor shouldn't trust thjs dude they might be planted as a mole to check mate the rigging of APC and give evidence to the court all this resigning looks too easy but trust APC not to relax...
Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by odehaj: 2:19am On Jul 29, 2020
With Uche 2ndus, pdp will always be second Mark my word. ObaseGone

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu by Amotekun777: 4:09am On Jul 29, 2020
evansjeff:
I pity some people when they say Oshiomhole is finished, those of us from Edo state know this man better, Oshiomhole doesn’t take defeat, he will teach Obaseki a serious lesson. Next time he will learn never to bite the finger that fed him

Besides, there are a lot of people in Edo state who will never vote for PDP to rule Edo state because of what the state went through in their hands.

Mr. Man, abeg... SHARRAP! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level / Yul Edochie Drops His 2023 Presidential Ambition; Reveals Why / Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.