Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: (1265 Views)

A Lady Fluent Her Big A*$ For Guys To Compare With Other Ladies In Social Media / Omotola Scared Of Revealing Her Private Life In TV Reality Show / Karen Igho's Computer Hacked...scared Her Nude Pics Might Leak Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by muyeskin(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2007
1. Fear of getting an unwanted pregnancy  grin
2. Fear of getting infected even when they want it
3. Fear of being ignored by someone they feel for
4. Fear of being the most ugliest in their community
5. Fear of being denied of their right and emotional satisfaction

Guys i know u can add more,
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by cuteass1(f): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2007
muyeskin:

1. Fear of not getting an unwanted pregnancy  grin
2. Fear of not getting infected even when they want it
3. Fear of not being ignored by someone they feel for
4. Fear of not being the most ugliest in their community
5. Fear of not being denied of their right and emotional satisfaction

Guys i know u can add more,

You should remove the "not"s in your poem wink
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by iice(f): 4:09am On Jun 17, 2007
abi o grin
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by jaybaby(f): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2007
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by muyeskin(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2007
@jaybaby, U dont need to be hot cos its true
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2011
signs of a disgusting dirty chauvenist with illiterate parents and poor arental upbringing.and dis human being actually came out from a woman.wot a waste to humanity shocked shocked shocked shocked do i blame abortionist tongue tongue tongue tongue dis r d category of men dat should be flushed out of d womb through menstration lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For Guys Only: What Are Ladies Scared Off: by sexylogan(m): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2011
6. fear of marrying aguy with a dikkk the size of a chapstick tongue

(1) (Reply)

Another Kanu Financial Woes, I Pray My Hero Will Scape Through This Dark Patches / Another Michael Jackson's Son Resurfaces / Nollywood Actor In Divorce Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.