Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past (20307 Views)

Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Tinubu Told To Withdraw Support For Oshiomhole To Avert APC Collapse / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Youths back Ize-Iyamu

THOUSANDS of youths under the aegis of the ‘Edo Youth Solidarity Movement’ have backed the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.

They hoped his SIMPLE agenda manifesto would create jobs and improve the economy.

The youth spoke yesterday when they visited the APC candidate in his home with fanfare to announce their endorsement of his governorship bid.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu with his running mate, Mallam Gani Audu and other leaders of the party, including former governor Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, DG APC Campaign Council, Gen. Cecil Esekhaigbe and Vice Chairman, Media and Publicity Committee, APC National Campaign Council, Mr. Patrick Obahiagbon, received the youth.

Spokespersons for the youth, John Izegaegbe, Edo South and Godwin Aigbokhaode, Edo North, assured Ize-Iyamu and other APC members that in addition to the guaranteed votes of thousands of their members across the three senatorial districts, they have begun mobilisation in the 18 local governments to ensure APC standard-bearer’s success at the polls on September 19.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu lamented the state of the economy and the declining level of jobs and economic opportunities for youths.

He slammed the incumbent governor for his focus on politics at the expense of governance and promised to implement the programmes outlined in his manifesto to stimulate the economy, create jobs and eradicate crime.

Ize-Iyamu said: “Instead of empowering our youths and exploring opportunities to positively engage them, the governor continues to denigrate and insult them as ‘agberos’.

Many of you here are well-educated, qualified and competent to handle complex tasks and projects. Instead of patronising you, the governor insults you and chooses to do his business elsewhere.

“My own government will be different. We have plans to create jobs for our youths. We will empower and patronise them.

We don’t think you are good for election period only. If you elect me, you will have a friend in the Government House; a governor who is accessible, lives among you and is accountable to you.”
Comrade Oshiomhole said the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has chosen to focus on the things he said in the past in the spirit of electioneering, instead of presenting their achievements and plans to the people.

Said he: “They cannot display their achievements because they don’t have any. They have decided to focus on Oshiomhole although he is not in the ballot.

Pastor Ize-Iyamu is a good man with genuine plans to move Edo State forward. He has the support of all and is on his way to repeating the 2012 feat of winning in all the 18 local governments as I did when he was my campaign director general.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomhole-to-pdp-dont-focus-on-things-i-said-in-the-past/

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by ebenhazard(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2020
When you talk next time you will let your mouth connect with your brain

226 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by donstan18: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2020
In the next 5 years, he'll still beg us not to focus on what he's saying this year.

Two-faced confused elements.

Your pasts were facts, so we'll focus on it.

224 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Maxymilliano(m): 6:57am On Jul 29, 2020
So his brain was leaking when he said unprintable things in the past against Iyamu.

Yeye man.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Maple51: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2020
grin they should now focus on what? Your utterances have put you in soup already sir. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Politicians take note

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Simplyleo: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Why shouldn't they?

When that is the only achievement of gov Obaseki. undecided

So what else do you want them to use for campaig? Are you not aware even Ganduje of Kano state is being used for campaign?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by hucienda: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy

What a joke.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by TheWalkingMind: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari is pleased
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by bigfish3k: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Oshiomole can you hear yourself?

In 2016 - "Ize Iyamu is a thief, cultist, acid pourer"
In 2020 - "Obaseki is a bad product, thief"

Then who are you? - A producer of bad products
Reminder : Benin chiefs have rejected you

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by PapaBaby: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Why should PDP not focus on the destruction you wrecked on Ize Iyamu?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by hajimosho(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2020
cool
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by olaric(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2020
How hard it is to be given a dose of your own medicine? You did the same thing to PDP in the recent past; and this is just karma playing out. Moreover, who doesn't know that you are just using Ize-Iyamu as a cover-up? We all know that you are the one who might likely be calling the shots should your errand boy win the election. Like Sanwo-Olu like Ize-Iyamu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Lovelive: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2020
hucienda:
cheesy

What a joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Captainrambo2: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Because you are liar.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by chukwuibuipob: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
wink D hopeless tax collectors party don scanned obaseki really Big .Even Atiku eye don Open.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Bighead9: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
True.
All old things are passed away. Pastor İze Iyamu is the new thing while Ugly and incompetent Obaseki is the old thing. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by lomprico(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
mad man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Davicl: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
Were you drunk when you said them

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by Lagosfinder(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
If we should forget the past statement

Then we shouldnt believe your today and future statements cause they we always join the past

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by whatmoreng: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Very funny

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by frubben(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
And our edo youth will still fall for the job , security and economy promise. Chai

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by money121(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by hajimosho(m): 7:12am On Jul 29, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
Youths back Ize-Iyamu

Pastor Ize-Iyamu is a good man with genuine plans to move Edo State forward. He has the support of all and is on his way to repeating the 2012 feat of winning in all the 18 local governments as I did when he was my campaign director general.
cool
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by punisha: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
sad

Short man devul

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by chukwuibuipob: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
sad If somebody bis deceiving you, don't deceive yourself like Obaseki.Thsnj you secondus the Chief Tax collector

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by vikithor(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Learn how to drive very well,learn how to drive manual or automatic cars.Also learn basic vehicle maintenance. See contacts below for call or whatsapp.
Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by hisexcellency34: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
E be like say dem want to do another deceiving again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole To PDP: Don’t Focus On Things I Said In The Past by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2020
Simplyleo:
Why shouldn't they?

When that is the only achievement of gov Obaseki. undecided

So what else do you want them to use for campaig? Are you not aware even Ganduje of Kano state is being used for campaign?

SHUT UP FAST!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! / Buhari Is A Man On Assignments - Tinubu / Thugs Disrupt Protest Against N300m Pension For Ex Edo Governors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.