Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help (459 Views)

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations / Nairaland Mathematicians, Please Come And Help Me Solve This / Mathematicians Please Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I need the help of anyone that knows how to interpret scatter plots. I have made attempt to understand the scatter plot in the image below but I couldn't get a reasonable answer. This plot was done with Matplotlib in Python and the goal of it is to see the relationship between Wealth class of customers and how it relates to how much product each classes buy from the company.
You can help me in interpreting it please.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by Nguru55: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2020
There isn't any labelling on your vertical axis.
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by rerhji(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2020
boscho:
Good morning everyone, please I need the help of anyone that knows how to interpret scatter plots. I have made attempt to understand the scatter plot in the image below but I couldn't get a reasonable answer. This plot was done with Matplotlib in Python and the goal of it is to see the relationship between Wealth class of customers and how it relates to how much product each classes buy from the company.
You can help me in interpreting it please.
Thanks in advance.
i don't think this is a scatter plot....its more like a categorical plot.....u can do well to share ur code....
Also, a scatter plot it is a plot between a variable and an output (although hue might be added)
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2020
rerhji:
i don't think this is a scatter plot....its more like a categorical plot.....u can do well to share ur code....
Also, a scatter plot it is a plot between a variable and an output (although hue might be added)

Thanks bro, the code can be seen below.

Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 11:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Nguru55:
There isn't any labelling on your vertical axis.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I'm thinking if a Histogram would depict it better but its throwing an error when I run it.
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by rerhji(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2020
boscho:

plot for each set of customer......or better still if u could use seaborn to give u more flexibility

1 Like

Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by rerhji(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2020
boscho:

a histogram plot might do better at achieving ur aim thou
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2020
rerhji:
plot for each set of customer......or better still if u could use seaborn to give u more flexibility
Ok Thanks bro, I would and show the result again.
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by qwertyboss(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2020
boscho:

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. I'm thinking if a Histogram would depict it better but its throwing an error when I run it.
the Scatter curve will best depict and convey further information regarding the relationship you are trying to establish.
won't like to exclude regression and coeeficient of regression that the philosophy behind the scartter curve
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
qwertyboss:

the Scatter curve will best depict and convey further information regarding the relationship you are trying to establish.
won't like to exclude regression and coeeficient of regression that the philosophy behind the scartter curve
Please can I send you a message on Whatsapp ? My number is 08062657819
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
rerhji:
Its throwing an error because of bins and I've used a bar chart but I couldn't increase the figure size yet.
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by Centmelody: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
Na wah oo wetin person no sabi pass am o. Am nt even understanding any Language here.
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by boscho(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2020
rerhji:
Also the data is about 1000 data, so the names of the Customers are very clumsy and rough. Is there any way I can make it neat ?
Re: Data Analysts And Mathematicians Please I Need Your Help by qwertyboss(m): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2020
boscho:
okay 09063829711

(1) (Reply)

Berea College Scholarships 2020/2021- Apply Now / The Polytechnic. Ile-ife....... / History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.