Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe (2263 Views)

Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor / Lagos Bishop Daniels Accused Of Raping Pastor Twice & Threatening Her / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by robosky02(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2020
'We were just playing around': Three women are arrested for raping a pastor in Zimbabwe after two held him down while third forced him to have sex with her

*The holy man was grabbed and forced onto a bed and then stripped, court told
*Victim had gone to the home of the three women because he was owed money
*Sandra Ncube, 21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23, and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25, are accused of aggravated indecent assault
*The three deny raping the complainant but admit indecent assault charge

Three women have appeared before a court accused of gang raping a pastor who went round to their home to demand money they owed him.

Western Commonage Magistrates Court in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, heard how the holy man was grabbed and forced onto a bed and then stripped.

The three women Sandra Ncube, 21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23, and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25, were in the dock charged with aggravated indecent assault.

Prosecutor Mr Petros Shoko said the complainant, who is not being named to spare his blushes, was a pastor at a church in Cowdray Park.

Samdra Ncube, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, and Mongiwe Mpofu have denied raping the pastor

He said the male victim had gone to the home of the three women as he was owed money and he was invited inside the house to collect it.

But once inside he alleged he was grabbed by one woman around the waist and his trousers were pulled down by another who then fondled him.

Mr Shoko said: 'On July 14 at 7pm the complainant went to the accused persons residence to collect money which Mlauzi owed.

'They forced him to lie on the bed and undressed him. Ncube sat on his chest and he tried to push her away.

'However Mlauzi held his legs together and sat on his top pressing him against the bed

'Mpofu was in another room and brought condoms and placed them on the complainants manhood and helped to hold him down.

'Ncube had sexual intercourse with the complainant once without his consent' Mr Shoko said.

The three denied raping the pastor but admitted indecent assault.

Ncube said: 'We were just playing around Your Worship. I did not think that he would take it seriously'.

Mpofu denied taking part but admitted bringing the condoms saying: 'We keep them around the house and I just brought them'.

Mlauzi said she wanted to 'fix' the pastor who she claimed had a habit of walking in on the women when they were bathing.

She said: 'He always walks in on me bathing and claims to be unmoved as a man of God. I just wanted to see if he was going to be aroused or not.

'I did not plan to execute the whole rape thing Your Worship'.

Magistrate Lungile Ncube was told by Mlauzi that she just wanted to prove to the pastor that he had 'feelings like everybody else'.

She said: 'I wanted him to see that he was not special and was not immune to sexual arousal.

'When I touched him he immediately got aroused and that is all we wanted to see' she said.

The complainant was taken to Mpilo Central Hospital for a medical examination and the report will be prepared for the magistrates.

All three were remanded in custody until August 7 for a full trial.

Earlier this month a 39-year-old teacher was hospitalised in Zimbabwe after claiming a gang of three women kidnapped, drugged and raped him for two days.

The man from Makoni in Chitungwiza was left with severely bruised genitals and doctors at Waza Hospital found other signs of sexual abuse after he was dumped by the roadside.

Police are still trying to find the three women who are allegedly part of a 'sperm bandit' gang preying on hitchhikers and travellers and steal and sell their semen for 'good luck'.

There is no suggestion the two alleged crimes are related.

Lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4729158/Three-women-arrested-raping-pastor-Zimbabwe.html

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by 88Craze: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2020
Before you arrest and detain those women, ask the pastor if he enjoyed it?

4 Likes

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Realadey(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2020
Wow! Jail them asap
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2020
This is what the world Glorifies,

A Generation Heading for Heavy Destruction,

It is closer than you can Imagine,

Put your Life in order, Submit to Jesus Christ,

It will be More tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah than this Generation.

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by donstan18: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
This is the reason why all evil and devilish feminists should be shot at sight.

If possible, butchered.

5 Likes

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by samincredible44(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:

u are not mentally ok,d person doing u is not alive

4 Likes

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Gadaluck(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Issoryt angry angry angry
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Is this possible?
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
What's with rape this days
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by robosky02(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
samincredible44:

u are not mentally ok,d person doing u is not alive

He must be sick

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Reelafonja(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
My heart goes out to the man. Oh, I can imagine his pain and suffering throughout the ordeal.
Women are scum. angry

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Mastakija(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
well
they r trying to project d proverb dat says what man can do women can do better..
But NOT ON A MAN OF GOD
if truly they raped him
and if truly The man is a man of God
they really dont need to jail them,bcuz d course on them cannot b exergerated

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by KingMicky3286: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
angry
J111333:
My heart goes out to the man. Oh, I can imagine his pain and suffering throughout the ordeal.
Women are scum. angry
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Elnathan454(m): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Like play! Lilke play!! The pastor don Bleep
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
Women are scum. angry

They are also guilty but

If its men we wouldn't hear word

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Minsk24: 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm... I comment my reserve angry
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Famexit(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
Women are scum. angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by haiti007(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Unbelievable!!
Bring those girls to Nigeria, there are many sex-starved men having no jobs, they will gladly satisfy their urge
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by mytime24(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pastor don do 3some shocked
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Kister1: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
The heart of woman are very wicked, my condolence to the pastor involved cry
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Tallesty1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
You're stupid

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Texman21: 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
mytime24:
so it is party because he is a man but rape when it is a woman?!

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by 88Craze: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tallesty1:
You're stupid
and you are foolish
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Oharina(m): 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Old news
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Haywhymido(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
88Craze:
You are mad and you have no one to tell you.
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by angelfallz(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
robosky02:

'We were just playing around': Three women are arrested for raping a pastor in Zimbabwe after two held him down while third forced him to have sex with her

*The holy man was grabbed and forced onto a bed and then stripped, court told
*Victim had gone to the home of the three women because he was owed money
*Sandra Ncube, 21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23, and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25, are accused of aggravated indecent assault
*The three deny raping the complainant but admit indecent assault charge

Three women have appeared before a court accused of gang raping a pastor who went round to their home to demand money they owed him.

Western Commonage Magistrates Court in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, heard how the holy man was grabbed and forced onto a bed and then stripped.

The three women Sandra Ncube, 21, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, 23, and Mongiwe Mpofu, 25, were in the dock charged with aggravated indecent assault.

Prosecutor Mr Petros Shoko said the complainant, who is not being named to spare his blushes, was a pastor at a church in Cowdray Park.

Samdra Ncube, Riamuhetsi Mlauzi, and Mongiwe Mpofu have denied raping the pastor

He said the male victim had gone to the home of the three women as he was owed money and he was invited inside the house to collect it.

But once inside he alleged he was grabbed by one woman around the waist and his trousers were pulled down by another who then fondled him.

Mr Shoko said: 'On July 14 at 7pm the complainant went to the accused persons residence to collect money which Mlauzi owed.

'They forced him to lie on the bed and undressed him. Ncube sat on his chest and he tried to push her away.

'However Mlauzi held his legs together and sat on his top pressing him against the bed

'Mpofu was in another room and brought condoms and placed them on the complainants manhood and helped to hold him down.

'Ncube had sexual intercourse with the complainant once without his consent' Mr Shoko said.

The three denied raping the pastor but admitted indecent assault.

Ncube said: 'We were just playing around Your Worship. I did not think that he would take it seriously'.

Mpofu denied taking part but admitted bringing the condoms saying: 'We keep them around the house and I just brought them'.

Mlauzi said she wanted to 'fix' the pastor who she claimed had a habit of walking in on the women when they were bathing.

She said: 'He always walks in on me bathing and claims to be unmoved as a man of God. I just wanted to see if he was going to be aroused or not.

'I did not plan to execute the whole rape thing Your Worship'.

Magistrate Lungile Ncube was told by Mlauzi that she just wanted to prove to the pastor that he had 'feelings like everybody else'.

She said: 'I wanted him to see that he was not special and was not immune to sexual arousal.

'When I touched him he immediately got aroused and that is all we wanted to see' she said.

The complainant was taken to Mpilo Central Hospital for a medical examination and the report will be prepared for the magistrates.

All three were remanded in custody until August 7 for a full trial.

Earlier this month a 39-year-old teacher was hospitalised in Zimbabwe after claiming a gang of three women kidnapped, drugged and raped him for two days.

The man from Makoni in Chitungwiza was left with severely bruised genitals and doctors at Waza Hospital found other signs of sexual abuse after he was dumped by the roadside.

Police are still trying to find the three women who are allegedly part of a 'sperm bandit' gang preying on hitchhikers and travellers and steal and sell their semen for 'good luck'.

There is no suggestion the two alleged crimes are related.

Lalasticlala mynd44

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4729158/Three-women-arrested-raping-pastor-Zimbabwe.html

Where are the castration advocates let them come out!!!
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by angelfallz(m): 12:01am On Jul 30, 2020
going through the comments, you would see how men are busy glorifying the rape because it is a man that is the victim. these are the same men that would be spitting fire if it was a woman that was gang raped.
I have said this before and i would say it again, some men hate themselves and their own gender.
you can go through the comments on the first page and note the men glorifying the rape.
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2020
88Craze:

Rape is rape
Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2020
mytime24:

Hanty rape is rape

1 Like

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Olabode971(f): 1:31am On Jul 30, 2020
grin

'When I touched him he immediately got aroused and that is all we wanted to see' she said."

grin

Oga Righteousness, please we all await your comment on this critical issue.

Re: Three Women Arrested for Raping Pastor in Zimbabwe by Karleb(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2020
Let us cut their breast and shoot their v.igi.na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promising UNN Graduate Dies While Playing Football, Friends Blame Hospital(photo / Man Caught Stealing Car Batteries With Shoe Lace (video) / The Picture Of The suspect Killer Of Abeokuta Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.