Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home (12231 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by presidency: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI TO MARK EID PRAYERS WITH FAMILY AT HOME

President Muhammadu Buhari will observe the Eid El-Kabir prayers with his family at home, just as he did during the Eid El-Fitr a little over two months ago, in line with advisories from the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA and the Presidential Task Force, PTF on COVID-19.

In wishing all Muslims a safe and happy Eid, the President reiterated the protocols as issued by the PTF that large gatherings, as much as possible, should be discouraged. Where small groups choose to hold the Eid together, face masks are absolutely necessary, as is social distancing. Advisedly, such prayers should hold outdoors and worshippers are encouraged to bring their own prayer mats.

In order to stop the spread of the disease, the President will not be receiving Sallah homages by religious, community, party and government leaders and urges all citizens to observe the occasion as advised by state and local authorities.

He once again wishes all citizens a safe and happy Eid.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
July 29, 2020

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by ebenhazard(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
Anyone
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Kingpele(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Originality007: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin e no affect me in any way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by alamoht(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Is alright
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Truetalk3139: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Say no to government of the old!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Simplyleo: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
And the fulanisation continues. Such a tribalistundecided

A person like athifku would have spent at least 3 Sallahs in the East.

Why can't he prove us wrong that he is not a tribalist by doing at least this year's Sallah in Alaigbo.

Buhari is such a tribalist. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Beremx(f): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Where is “at home”? Is it Aso Rock or Daura?

He can’t step his foot in Katsina na!!

Charity begins from Mali grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by kingwonder: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wetin we gain?
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Ibhamzah17: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
E no fit pass like that na sad
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Simisolami(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Daura Man cheesy
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Halogenabdul(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Where's home?
Daura or Aso Villa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Alasesaga: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wetin we gain
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by DrBasit(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Tekbeer...... Allahu Akbar.....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Quality20(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Just like igbos who always mark celebrations at home
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Felixalex(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wetin come concern us na? Make he pray inside bush if he like
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by cray91(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Na Him sabi. e no add food on my table. if e like make e observe am for mortuary!

This kind of shit ain't news worthy at all
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI TO MARK EID PRAYERS WITH FAMILY AT HOME

President Muhammadu Buhari will observe the Eid El-Kabir prayers with his family at home, just as he did during the Eid El-Fitr a little over two months ago, in line with advisories from the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, NSCIA and the Presidential Task Force, PTF on COVID-19.

In wishing all Muslims a safe and happy Eid, the President reiterated the protocols as issued by the PTF that large gatherings, as much as possible, should be discouraged. Where small groups choose to hold the Eid together, face masks are absolutely necessary, as is social distancing. Advisedly, such prayers should hold outdoors and worshippers are encouraged to bring their own prayer mats.

In order to stop the spread of the disease, the President will not be receiving Sallah homages by religious, community, party and government leaders and urges all citizens to observe the occasion as advised by state and local authorities.

He once again wishes all citizens a safe and happy Eid.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
July 29, 2020
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by lolybaby(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
please I need good job even if the salary is 30k or more, help a depressed soul, qualification HND ACCT. you can reach me through my email faleked@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Temitemitemitemi: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
He for go another family celebrate am! taah!
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Samylekey(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
I am Shocked
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Burruchaga71(m): 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
His Girlfriend Aisha or his family in Sudan?
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by JesusJesus: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
Okay
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Royalfurnitures: 5:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Barka de sallah to him and his family

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture, that's why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Samfloxin(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
It doesn't concern us ....
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
And so?
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Arexit: 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
we really dont care
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by tholhusomhie: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
So we should go and fry water. Beautiful nonsense.
Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
He used to do so in katsina. He should go there and observe it naa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Mark Eid Prayers With Family At Home by bola4dprec(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
lolybaby:
please I need good job even if the salary is 30k or more, help a depressed soul, qualification HND ACCT. you can reach me through my email faleked@gmail.com
forget HND Ebewelebrown would have been of help. Vocational Training is the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: My Government Will Rehabilitate Displaced Bakassi People / ‘Nobody Has Given Me Anything’: Peter Obi Denies $150m Diaspora Funding / Senate Presidency: ACF Dissociates Self From Akpabio’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.