Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed (76394 Views)

Monarch: How Militants Linked To Soldiers’ Killing Chased Me Out Of My Kingdom / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Discovery4today: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLjBJCF3hUM
Former Lagos Notorious Thug lambastes all Nigerian leaders

Oluwole Owolabi who claims to be among top 10 Notorious Thugs in Mushin area of Lagos State was unhappy that Nigeria hasn't changed after 30-yrs that he left the country.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TheSourcerer: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pity

8 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by tillaman(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
You better focus on your grandchildrenS

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nobody actually care about the state of this country.

So long as you are benefiting and cruising, you are good.

258 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Chimezirim121: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
These are the real Lagos boys speaking the truth about the state of affairs. And not clowns like NGpatriot,Throwback and helinues that sold their souls.
exactly

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Yoruba and thuggery haba MC oluomo and now this tout
He is different from MC Oluomo. He has a conscience and speaking out against misgovernance.

365 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Chimezirim121: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
donstan18:
Nobody actually care about the state of this country.

So long as you are benefiting and cruising, you are good.
Nobody cares, politicians are the worst

17 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Discovery4today: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
yes
RuudVanNisteroy:

He is different from MC Oluomo. He has a conscience and speaking out against misgovernance.

18 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by helinues: 8:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
These are the real Lagos boys speaking the truth about the state of affairs. And not clowns like NGpatriot,Throwback and helinues that sold their souls.

You this guy, seh you no dey hear words ni... Stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning..

Why do you always have to seek our authentication on every comments of yours?

Respect yourself..

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
helinues:

You this guy, seh you no dey hear words ni... Stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning..

Why do you always have to seek our authentication on every comments of yours?

Respect yourself..

You keep spreading lies that Lagos is now London and Paris of Africa. Until you stop with the fake news, I will keep reminding you about the stark reality of how underdeveloped it is, while the leaders that should have transformed it all turned to billionaires.

183 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by LegendHero(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:

People are dying daily in Abia coz the NURTW thugs there are fighting to death daily but as usual you Igbos only care about the SW.

Just like people continue to fight to death over 2 plot of land in Igbo communities but you guys are only fixated on the SW.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Pity
I felt the same way, when I visited Lagos when Ambode was ruling. Majority of Lagos development is only on the pages of newspapers. The South West media has been used as a tool for propaganda.

The roads are in terrible condition,open drainage everywhere and Makoko is an eyesore.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by aycapri(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well, this is an educated thug

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
LegendHero:

People are dying daily in Abia coz the NURTW thugs there are fighting to death daily but as usual you Igbos only care about the SW.

Just like people continue to fight to death over 2 plot of land in Igbo communities but you guys are only fixated on the SW.
Thugs don't mix with politicians in the SE, a thug is for the streets, MColumo your "Menthol" is the next governor of Lagos state

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by helinues: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You keep spreading lies that Lagos is now London and Paris of Africa. Until you stop with the fake news, I will keep reminding you about the stark reality of how underdeveloped it is, while the leaders that should have transformed it all turned to billionaires.

Are you from Lagos or any part of SW states?

What's your obsession with Lagos?

Don't you have a state of origin?

Would your day be incomplete without trolling me?

You have be lying to yourself of going on educational leave for almost a month now...

Shame will soon make you disappear not any leave cos you are getting more irritating daily...

A time will come when you will need people like us to contribute on an important topic of yours, na that time you go know as how it dey go.

Go and ask people before you... They are now spectators on NL.

Make your comments and leave me out ...

That's not too hard to ask.

Respect is reciprocal

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by LegendHero(m): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Thugs don't mix with politicians in the SE, a thug is for the streets, MColumo your "Menthol" is the next governor of Lagos state

Comrade Eugene Ezechiobu NURTW Chairman of Abia is the next governor of Abia state.

I heard he will make sure the constant erosion ravaging Abia is taken care of!

I will personally campaign for him when it’s time!

Below is where his kinsmen in Abia said he is a threat to life of Abians but as usual you Igbos won’t bother since it’s not Lagos!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j32rb-meCw0

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
So, you finally agreed that there are agberos in the SE "but they belong to the street" where they collect owomida and break bottles.
ibos and hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Discovery4today: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

So, you finally agreed that there are agberos in the SE "but they belong to the street" where they collect owomida and break bottles.
ibos and hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by LegendHero(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

ibos and hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

There are countless Agbero in Ibo land. But as usual, their Agberos are ragtags without no iota of success.

At least MC Oluomo has kids abroad and one of them was the best valedictorian honored by the Georgia State Governor. He was given scholarship to study in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

The Ibos only envy MC Oluomo because he is more successful than their own (wretched NURTW) guys. If their own NURTW guys were as successful as Oluomo, they would have turned that to a bragging right!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by ovieigho(m): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wole amodemaja the champion

4 Likes

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
TimeManager:

ibos and hypocrisy.

kiss the truth!

This one na nutcase o, when did me and you discuss that there were no thugs in the SE?, You don't see thugs turning to politicians in igboland, Mcolumo and his master Tinubu belongs to the street. They are thiefs angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by TimeManager(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
The reason why a lot of Yoruba posters are no longer on this forum is because whenever they return your insults, they either got banned or comments deleted while your insults are left to stay. There are many words that will auto change to "igbos" if you type it as an insult on ibos. The moderators are really protecting you because you are weak.

kiss the truth!

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by merieam16(f): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Loud it

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Trutharenas: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
IspitonCowards:
This one na nutcase o, when did me and you discuss that there were no thugs in the SE?, You don't see thugs turning to politicians in igboland, Mcolumo and his master Tinubu belongs to the street. They are thiefs angry

Shut up and hear the cries of the dying people in Abia. NURTW clashes keep killing them daily.

The next Governor of Abia is the NURTW chairman Eugene Ezechiobu.

Let’s just hope he desist from sharing kerosene!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
LegendHero:

There are countless Agbero in Ibo land. But as usual, their Agberos are ragtags without no iota of success.

At least MC Oluomo has kids abroad and one of them was the best valedictorian honored by the Georgia State Governor. He was given scholarship to study in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

The Ibos only envy MC Oluomo because he is more successful than their own (wretched NURTW) guys. If their own NURTW guys were as successful as Oluomo, they would have turned that to a bragging right!

As usual they rush out to defend a Social menace, a known murderer, He sends his children abroad is what you boast about, go let him send you abroad anuofia angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by AfonjaConehead: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
His Coneheads brethren will tag him ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwole Owolabi: You Chased Me Out Of Nigeria Since 1986 Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trutharenas:

Shut up and hear the cries of the dying people in Abia. NURTW clashes keep killing them daily.

The next Governor of Abia is the NURTW chairman Eugene Ezechiobu.

Let’s just hope he desist from sharing kerosene!
MColumo your "Menthol" is sharing rice tomorrow, endeavour to be there with your whole Family as usual

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Good Photographer, He Captured Atiku, Atiku's Aides And Atiku's President / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / 6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.