Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother (74356 Views)

Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by soberdrunk(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nah Rubbish dey blow 4 this country..... angry
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
We joke too much in this Country, that’s why our leaders are using us to play game of Ludo grin
We pay too much attention on unnecessary things, we have failed as a citizen in this Country, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Ibeh001: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by ednut1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
When will Nigerians have sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by zombieTRACKER: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The little boy is gonna be a real niggarrr i must confess

You are nt a real niggarrr

3 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by psychologist(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad
At a point the boy even asked, mummy are you videoing me? It's not nice.

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.
Oga calm down grin
Or better still rest cheesy
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by delerx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sharap joor. Is it ur business? Stop telling people how to live their lives. Go to sambisa and advice Boko boys to calm down.
TalkTalkTwins:
I still don't get why a parent will be punishing their child and turn on the camera... sad

There's life outside social media. Stop taking videos of your family moments and posting, people will enjoy it but the child might grow up to dislike that.
Even plenty American superstars that we're copying don't let the world know their children till they reach their ages of consent.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by oneTIMEman(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
ayenale1:
If all of us starts to record everything happening in our environment mmmmmmmm internet go explode.
no record is one thing, to go viral is another one
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
psychologist:

Oga calm down grin
Or better still rest cheesy

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
delerx:
Sharap joor. Is it ur business? Stop telling people how to live their lives. Go to sambisa and advice Boko boys to calm down.

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
God give me a child like this real niggarrr

Let me see if i can get this little dude
He should grow up fast
Me personally go find this small boy
Make i add am join the huzzle kingdom and teach him how to bomb
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading
And bombing is all about hypnotizing

Please what does bombing mean

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Stylekay: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
edoairways:

Do you realize that the owner of that youtube channel will make some cool cash?

Like how much?
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by stagger: 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

I agree with you. That child's rights were violated by his mum.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by anochuko01(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Parable007:
Niceee she really tried.. she got my wife and I smiling
now we know youre married.

next please
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Famexit(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mgtowmonk:
this one sef nah news ??undecided
Seun, what brand of weed you dey give your mods smoke abeg? undecided
This guy mad abeg
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by merits(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

His mother must be a ztupid woman to video him in the first place.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by FirstbornWds: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
flemsy15:
the boy could speak and understand English and his local language well. That's the part I like most in the video. Some parents see it as a taboo to speak the local language to children because they feel it would affect their English learning process. Meanwhile it has been proven that a child has the ability to learn different languages together.

I get your point clearly but then, he actually didn't speak his local dialect fluently

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by peacemara54(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

Very shameful. Almost everything goes on social media these days. Lot of things and issues that should be kept internal and private, goes on social media. You cant run from the resultant effect. It will surely gaze at you one day.

Irresponsible parents are those posting their family issues on social media. Even marriage proposal goes on social media too. God help us
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by JesusJesus: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Joblessness, people will do anything to trend
That's her own style of entertainment.
Entertaining people is not an easy job bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Investnow2017: 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
What a world, even worsened by the Coronavirus pandemic.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Itannooluwa(f): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

yeah we understand there's life outside social media, but what if she made the video to show his dad much later?
what if someone else stumbled on d video on her phone and decided to share without her consent cos its actually funny? just what if, dnt be quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Amotekun777: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
This video shows the major difference btw the typical Yoruba and Igbo culture and household.

Do you guys remember the one video where the foolish Igbo teenager was being violent and aggressive towards his mum that he broke and destroyed their household items. angry Since Igbos despise their own culture and rather bring up their kids spoiled to copy westerners (who are mostly well behaved).

You can never see such in a typical Yoruba household as, the kids are well disciplined like this little boy. You all wonder why Yorubas are light years ahead of okoros. grin

Yoruba 4 Life! cool

1 Share

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Goldenheart(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fastestmanalive:

Please what does bombing mean

Corporate yahoo yahoo tongue
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by Amotekun777: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
flemsy15:
the boy could speak and understand English and his local language well. That's the part I like most in the video. Some parents see it as a taboo to speak the local language to children because they feel it would affect their English learning process. Meanwhile it has been proven that a child has the ability to learn different languages together.

Those are Igbos. They're so ashamed of their culture and language. grin Yorubas are very proud of their culture as you can hear the boy's mum speaking to him in Yoruba. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 2LESS(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
And that was how Nigeria and Nigerians forgot about the mismanagement and misappropriation of ₦82 billion in NDDC.

What a country and her youths?
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by AmazingELixir: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
undecided

Don't have time for nonsense
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by kingxsamz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

I really don't understand what people are finding funny in that video.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by EzeAmusu(m): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
alaye I see u.
Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by dosage150(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

He should grow up fast
Imagine at this age he is capable of hypnotizing.... persuading and dissuading already....
Maybe na him go do bombing, rest artist and footballers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / "Your Husband Has Been Having Sex With Me" - 13-Year-Old Maid Tells Her Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.