Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Will That Calmed My Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Will That Calmed My Friend (37632 Views)

Mummy Has Calmed Down And Boy Is Smiling In Short Interview After / Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Will That Calmed My Friend by bigpicture001: 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
...My friend whose dad passed on two months ago and who was so sure he will henceforth become a big boy got the shock of his life when his dad's will was read to them by his father's lawyer...

In the will his dad gave him Nothing which was unusual especially being the eldest son and coming from the Igbo tribe.. his father owns two filling station, a big and very busy half-warehouse store where he sells dangote cement wholesale, three commercial houses , a sign supermarket,3 pieces of land also one SUV and two small cars.

We suspect, it may be connected to his visibly wayward lifestyle, he has twice been sent packing from two different private University in the south east over tuancy and suspected cultism....more shocking is the late father handing over the day to day running of the firm to his oldest daughter "not his wife"

The said girl is just 24 years old but graduated as second best in the dept of economic then..his father even helped her secure a lecturing job 5months before his demise..he stated that his wife will only be an important signitory for transaction worth a million and above.

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

Abeg oo. is this. Dead man not wicked... Allowing a girl lead the house when her mum is still alive.. although she is older than the guy.. sh is the first child

205 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by dawnomike(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
His father was a wise man...

1486 Likes 99 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by 2goodbobo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nothing wrong in allowing the Girl to head the businesses. Is the Girl not human? When the Boy is busy fooling around with his life?

If i was the Father i will do the same thing. Irresponsible Child be it Male or Female is a no no. I am sure the Girl will take care of the businesses and the Mother. Person way drop out of School and is wayward does not deserve anything if not he will squander everything and run the business down.

610 Likes 28 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ginaz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
his late father was extremely a wise man. the son was already feeling on top of the world even before the death of his father , having thoughts of becoming a BIG BOY through his inheritance.

he would definitely ruined everything to the ground, his head is empty with no sense of how to handle the heavy responsibilities of his late father's legacy.

your friend should even be thankful his father didn't remove him totally from his will. atleast there is hope for him somewhere.

lazy son ! he wants to use his father's properties to form big boy. someone who couldn't stay in school to help his life.

*modified*

you are a bad friend too. for you to even think your friend's father is wicked says a lot about you. birds of the same feather fly together o. don't go and advise that your irresponsible friend to change his wayward life , be there calling his father wicked .

witches of the same coven! big boys kee una there!

781 Likes 50 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
very wise man who handed his legacy to a child who is COMPETENT to see his vision through...and not a wayward son who will probably waste it away.

NOT ALL 1ST SONS ARE GOOD CHILDREN, BOYS ARE NOT BETTER THAN GIRLS TO RUN SUCH AFFAIRS!

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by ibechris(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
He was lucky,if na me I would have use my hand to kill him before i die so as to prevent him from causing more problem for his siblings.

Even u the writer can u accept that your useless friend as your son?

His father was a good man and not a wicked man like u mentioned.

218 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
The dad was a very wise man...

Tell your friend to focus on his studies,if not,no shishi for am lipsrsealed

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
The man is truly wicked. That cultist of a boy deserves nothing.

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by emmanuelbrown26: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op u are the Satan from d pit of hellllll.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by bigpicture001: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
2goodbobo:
Nothing wrong in allowing the Girl to head the businesses. Is the Girl not human? When the Boy is busy fooling around with his life?

If i was the Father i will do the same thing. Irresponsible Child be it Male or Female is a no no. I am sure the Girl will take care of the businesses and the Mother. Person way drop out of School and is wayward does not deserve anything if not he will squander everything and run the business down.

Ok.. but why didn't he hand the bizness to his wife.. thier mother

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by bigpicture001: 10:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Op u are the Satan from d pit of hellllll.

Have u imagined begging ur sister for money from bizness that is ur own inheritance, and sh will ignore u and go to skl...

The sis is a lecture and she placed a manager there but comes back twice a week to supervise them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ginaz(f): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

Have u imagined begging ur sister for money from bizness that is ur own inheritance, and sh will ignore u and go to skl...

The sis is a lecture and she placed a manager there but comes back twice a week to supervise them

you better keep that ego aside. who the ego help? she should give free entrance to the money right ? so the useless son can come chop the money to form big boy ehn?

you are a bad friend , stay away from the family . if you are a good friend , his life won't be this wayward . I wish his sister can see your writeup and drive you from the family .

you can plan with that your friend to do evil .

261 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by socialmediaman: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

Don't u think the achievement he listed is too much..? People change na.. what if he hasn't achieve them and his sister got married.. so her husband would be controlling their bizness..?

He added a clause that his son can join the management of the firms and estate only when he graduates from any University with at least a pass and record less than 7police cases before he turns 28..

Even at that he can eventually take over the firm after joining management for minimum 4years...

Are these the achievements that are too much? Explain why please

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
the man is very wise.

that your friend you (enough of the deceit) have been misbehaving all along because of the entitlement mentality in you.
it is time for you to calm down, learn and grow your own wealth like your father

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 11:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

bizness that is ur own inheritance,

no business is anyone's inheritance.

hustle and build your own

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by anthonyuncle(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

he is aware of the soft spot mothers have for their eldest son.

the boy can even use threats and bully to overcome the mum

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by yuping(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2022
undecided how I wish I can see this man tell him thank you sir

108 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by greenie77: 4:43am On Jan 24, 2022
bigpicture001:

He is not an only child thus not his inheritance! It seems you were financially benefiting from the wayward friend of yours and feel pained by the loss of income.

His late father knew that handing it over to his wife means handing it over your irresponsible friend as some mothers tend to be soft with their first sons and enable their irresponsible lifestyles.

For you to see becoming responsible and graduating before 28 while keeping a clean criminal record as wickedness on the part of the late father is a proof you are also not responsible.

263 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Richy4(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
What the man suffered to build over the years,... U wanted him to hand it over to who? to a cultist?... to someone like your friend? embarassed

The mere thought that the man was wicked explains the kind of person u are OP embarassed.... (

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Dailyparrot: 9:09am On Jan 24, 2022
Richy4:
What the man suffered to build over the years,... U wanted him to hand it over to who? to a cultist?... to someone like your friend? embarassed

The mere thought that the man was wicked explains the kind of person u are OP embarassed.... (

From the replies, there's no friend here. Op is the person in question.

His father is an Economist either professionally or through his business experience.

That's why he looked through the family and got a good manager. The wife isn't and that's why she was not chosen.

Imagine someone that was supposed to use his father's wealth to move faster in the ladder of life, is only hoping to use it to form big boy. Probably, sleep around with women and club.

Op, your sister ignores your demand for money only when the demand is irrelevant and wasteful. There's no way she will deny you money for your school fees or something important.

Your sister is 24 and older than you. That means you are much younger from 28 years. Your father gave you a long time to become responsible.

If you don't use your time well, you will regret it. Read this again. sad

275 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by davillian(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
His father is nice....
He should graduate
He should have less than 7 police case
He should work with the company for 4 years before taking over....
His father still trust and believe in him......

Me o
No police case
He should graduate with a 1st or second class
He would work with the company for 10 yes get married have a kid before he can take over grin

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by ImaIma1(f): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Go and get your life together and grow up. Your father made the right decision because you would just destroy the whole company and legacy in a club in one night.

You are still too immature to run anything, let alone a company.

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by descartes400: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
dawnomike:
His father was a wise man...

I tell you! he is wise! and it is a pity the OP cannot not see wisdom in the father's action.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MMempire(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Papa wey too wise.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Karleb(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Daddy of the year!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
.... A very wise Dad he is.

27 Likes

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
bigpicture001:

Who told you that @bold and how does your sister's marriage change anything, you are the friend and you have been dropping out of school so how would you know that the bolded is a lie and not always true or in your small mind women don't inherit from their parents abi?

Your father was a wise man who didn't want his life's work squandered by an irresponsible son better put things in order now so that you can have a share of the inheritance once you turn 28 or you miss everything

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Klass99(f): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Klass99(f): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2022

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by OssyMalik: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
I hope you are not planning to kill your sister because of inheritance? From the way you are really pained and as a cultist too, i fear for your sister’s safety.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
It seems you're the person. Well, the man did the best thing. He was very thoughtful.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Will That Calmed My Friend by Klass99(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2022

93 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! / Lady Celebrates Her House Help From Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.