Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered (2294 Views)

Standard Chartered Bank Warns Against Hoarding Of Dollars / Standard Chartered To Shut Half Of Nigeria Branches / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
For ONLINE BANKING and BUSINESS ACCOUNT
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by Beblessedbaba: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Standard chartered bank straight ..
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beblessedbaba:

But have been having issues registering with there bank
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by Beblessedbaba: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2020
dottozil:

But have been having issues registering with there bank
Really
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Really

Yes, did you provide tax identification number when registering?

1 Like

Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by Openbusiness4: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
dottozil:
For ONLINE BANKING

STANBIC IBTC everyday of the week, every month of the year, every year and leap year till infinity.

1 Like

Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
Openbusiness4:

STANBIC IBTC everyday of the week, every month of the year, every year and leap year till infinity.

Lol
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
Pls I need more comment
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by benebaby77: 1:37am On Sep 22, 2020
Beblessedbaba:

Standard chartered has worst customer services. You can send mails to them and they may not reply you until a month later....

2 Likes

Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by Beblessedbaba: 5:18am On Sep 22, 2020
benebaby77:

Standard chartered has worst customer services. You can send mails to them and they may not reply you until a month later....
really I have never experienced that o and I have been a customer for few years.
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 7:03am On Sep 22, 2020
benebaby77:

I think you are right, I noticed that when I contacted them for upgrading of my account

1 Like

Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 7:04am On Sep 22, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
really I have never experienced that o and I have been a customer for few years.

Woow, pls can you share your experience with them
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by Beblessedbaba: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2020
dottozil:

Woow, pls can you share your experience with them

No charges on Withdrawal form other Bank Atms
Toll free call to customer service at no cost to me
Prompt email response
Notification of proposed change on their platform days before actual action.
No crazy debit like most local sharks called Nigerian home grown bank
Ease of access to loan facility at least this works llunlike some Banks I used to bank with.
Atm cards are delivered at no cost to the customer at customer residence. A couple of my colleagues have opened account with them due to this.
Invitation to choice events like shows and premieres of major movies (box office).

2 Likes

Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by dottozil: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Beblessedbaba:

No charges on Withdrawal form other Bank Atms
Toll free call to customer service at no cost to me
Prompt email response
Notification of proposed change on their platform days before actual action.
No crazy debit like most local sharks called Nigerian home grown bank
Ease of access to loan facility at least this works llunlike some Banks I used to bank with.
Atm cards are delivered at no cost to the customer at customer residence. A couple of my colleagues have opened account with them due to this.
Invitation to choice events like shows and premieres of major movies (box office).

Thanks, this will go along way
Re: Oya Stanbic Ibtc Or Standard Chartered by benebaby77: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Beblessedbaba:

Perhaps, you have not really had any complaints to resolve with them....

(1) (Reply)

Uba Ussd Not Working. / Exclusive Wine Distribution From Spain Or France / Scrab Metal Buyers Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.