Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (86339 Views)

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by proudevil: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Some girls are licking their tongues for this white and lovely natural Love Machine.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by segebase(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
those gals masturbating with this will think de fccckin white dick
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by morris477(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wow! I never eat before
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Drabeey:
Definitely I'm yet to see it all sad
No one has seen it all.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Who else was hoping to see human albino cucumber??
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ednut1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cucumbers have pigmentation
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ojun50(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nigerian girls looking for white cock you have one hear
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Wetin Zubi no go see for Nollywood
grin
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by emmy512: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Chlorosis yeah?
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by haiti007(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
Never thought it existed. I can eat anything tho, I have a strong stomach
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
No i haven't
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Farki: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2020
I'm sure this is what bobrisky's dick will look like, the effect of too much bleaching cream.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2020
I'm Just knowing about it.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by fatboyebele(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
White cucumber
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by oranget(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmnnn Niggarrr Isoright
Too bad The nigarrr with five 'n' in his 'damnnnnn' is the real nigarrr
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
Girls will not like this one. grin
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Sexy? shocked that's so gay bro
How could u sexualize cucumber
I am not gay.
The gals will find it sexy
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by beauty7: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
The cucumbers look like prick.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
TransflectTP:
Albinism exist on every creation. Wonderful indeed.

Do u want ur kids to be albinos? What's good about albinism?
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2020
Demrich:
Nothing is albino about it, it is simply white!
that's albino na. Lack of pigment
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
Wonders can never end, as long as you are still alive
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by BizBayo: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
paulolee:
sure...i had plan of eating them sometimes last year when my old class friend sent me pictures of the albino cucumber growing around her house in Spain...
i planned traveling to visit her and have a taste of these type of cucumber if it would taste like the green one and if it would go well with groundnuts but them no kum gre grant me visa...

You remind me of someone that went to Germany to eat cocoa yam grin grin
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2020
Yes, for 'African salad' aka abächà. grin grin grin

Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by afonjabreed(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
When a real niggarrr heave a sigh of relief and about to light up his weed thinking finally he has seen everything in life then boom!!!

Another Shit pops up
Boss why you no reply my mail nah
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2020
ask Chidinma
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ugbanante: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
I think I have come across it some time ago.
It sure looks unique
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Any Naija girl that has cucumber at home, she uses it to mas-tu-bates, plain fact!
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by chelsea1116(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
illicit:
looks good to me, d gals will think it's sexy

wink

Hahahhahahahahahaha!!
You are really a bad child.
Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.