Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (86338 Views)

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Poses With Cucumbers On Facebook, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 31, 2020
SirMichael1:
How did you know you can eat the green cucumber?

Saw normal humans eating it and joined. If I saw an alien or sm crazies eating it I won’t join them to do such.

Secondly u can have a nutritionist confirm if its edible. undecided
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by SirMichael1: 11:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
jaxxy:

Saw normal humans eating it and joined. If I saw an alien or sm crazies eating it I won’t join them to do such.

Secondly u can have a nutritionist confirm if its edible. undecided
The same nutritionist said you can also eat this albino cucumber. The cucumber has the same nutrient as do green cucumber.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
SirMichael1:
The same nutritionist said you can also eat this albino cucumber. The cucumber has the same nutrient as do green cucumber.

Once that’s confirmed from multiple credible sources then why not. I have no problems with that.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by FengChui(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
juustine777:
HALA!

MADRID!!!!!!
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 6:26am On Aug 01, 2020
Omoejigbahe:

Wetin Zulum no go see for Baga

grin
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2020
Some ladies here have already stretching their legs to the other end wishing the Albino cucumber to touch their tities grin cool
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by uunwanaobong3: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2020
RichBoy247:

No, not every creation. At least I know that there is no albino among the Angels.

What of angel de-bruyne...... That albino mancity player
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2020
PowerOfLove:
Looks like what could purge someone

even the normal one dey purge me.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 02, 2020
ubcandid:

even the normal one dey purge me.
Are u for real, cucumber purges?
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Macsjebs:
Are u for real, cucumber purges?
surprisingly yes. when I eat two of those big ones, it upsets my tummy.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 02, 2020
ubcandid:

surprisingly yes. when I eat two of those big ones, it upsets my tummy.
Understandable but not like eating sugar, I mean not 'jedi jedi'
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Understandable but not like eating sugar, I mean not 'jedi jedi'

uhmmmmm. I'm not in tune with Jedi jedi,, but it would give you watery stool with the cucumber seeds combined.
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2020
ubcandid:

uhmmmmm. I'm not in tune with Jedi jedi,, but it would give you watery stool with the cucumber seeds combined.
Our bodies are different sha, I agree with the seed part, but I probably didn't pay attention, will do whenever I take two, I eat occasionally and rarely two in a day, maybe that's y I didn't notice
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Macsjebs:

Our bodies are different sha, I agree with the seed part, but I probably didn't pay attention, will do whenever I take two, I eat occasionally and rarely two in a day, maybe that's y I didn't notice

ok.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
ubcandid:

I think u r right o, beginning to observe and notice, before I do think it's other stuffs
Thanks
Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

I think u r right o, beginning to observe and notice, before I do think it's other stuffs
Thanks
Lol. Ok. Itz the cucumber. I eat it a lot coz I notice it makes ur skin fresh. But the purge aspect turns me off.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
ubcandid:

Lol. Ok. Itz the cucumber. I eat it a lot coz I notice it makes ur skin fresh. But the purge aspect turns me off.
Yeah
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Probably Didn't Know About Powdered Milk / Did You Know That Fanta Use To Be Like This?? / How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.