Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife (44243 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Femi Fani-Kayode Caught Abusing His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Wisdomkosi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Fani-Kayode Thanks God For His Wife's Successful Operation (Photos)

My darling wife, I just don't know where you get the courage. I thank God for His mercy in the early hours of this morning as you went in for this long-awaited operation and I thank Him for its resounding success. You are just remarkable and Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam and I are so proud of you. We love you Mama Aragorn! ❤❤❤

@snowhiteey

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRD4VXHb5q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by youthsinitiativ(m): 12:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thank God for her.

But come oh, na corrective abi na enhancement surgery?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Righteousness89(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
I Thank God with you Sir..

Its not Everyone that goes in for things like this, that Comes out..

We are only Privileged by God to be Alive.

I Celebrate with you!

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Dedetwo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Does any Yari.ba deserve anything from Igbo? I really do not think Femi Fani-Kayode deserved the Igbo chap whose picture is on this post.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nadaken: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
Lol, keep your family dealing and it's pettiness from Facebook crackheads don't listen

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by jlinkd78(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Cutie couple

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by kingzizzy: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
I still wonder what she saw in him

9 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mytime24(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
ego cheesy

42 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by johnmartus(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
He will never stop promoting this ashawo. One night standing in Allen Avenue.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
Nadaken:
Lol, keep your family dealing and it's pettiness from Facebook crackheads don't listen
Abeg, leave them!!!

Where you for comment now

Na boredom for kee many

I am happy for her

surgery is usually one leg in, one leg out.

I just hope it's not plastic surgery undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by omenka(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
She looks like the girl in Big Brother House. Don't know their names.

Beautiful lady of a useless partner (note, I didnt say husband).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Hibertoyye(f): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Glory be too God
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by flnk301: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2020
Good
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
she resemble igbo lady

i doubt she is an afonja

this man dey chop better meat

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Toju200(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
She looks so young and beautiful...
But........how come I mean......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Flashsporthd: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
[/color]My darling wife, I just don't know where you get the courage. I thank God for His mercy in the early hours of this morning as you went in for this long-awaited operation and I thank Him for its resounding success. You are just remarkable and Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam and I are so proud of you. We love you Mama Aragorn! ❤❤❤[color=#000099]

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by sportFX: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

Money money noney.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
I love the name: liam

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by uvie66: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
kingzizzy:
Money, eloquence and civility

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by meum: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
FK, her courage na follow come. E no easy 2 catch 3 seeds @ once then come born Dem. God bless ur family.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by emmabest2000(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
why dem de showcase their igbo wife's like kilode
Last time it was Yobo
this time na FFK

Quick recovery Ada Oma

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Bmaster(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
I follow dey thank God with you o .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
What type of surgery was that?
Anyways, thank God.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
When dem Don sell Nigeria give china?

You dey thank God for your pikin

Anyway na politician you sef be dem Don give you your cut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUhKdVh_Sn8
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Kendumazy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
Congrats
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2020
get this crack head off social media. we don't need this infomation

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by mkoabiola: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Very funny and weird names.

Aragon... N d rest.

When oodua hs beautiful names

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Imustreturn(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
Thank God
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by Bloghomies(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2020
This is very nice. In case you're looking for the number one platform for business, check out www.bloghomies.com
Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by moneyissweet(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
You are an idiot for calling someone's wife a prostitute.

Get a life

johnmartus:

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
johnmartus:

This is not fair at all you don't even know her

You have never met her

This statement is very bad

She hasn't done you any wrong, she isn't s politician why attack her like this?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Northerners Are Not Parasites, We Discovered Oil” – NCM / Sunday Igbobo: I Don’t Have Power To Fight Government / Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.