Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,004 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery (20303 Views)

Kim Performs Another Body Implant Surgery While She Is 8 Months Pregnant / I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Limaoscar: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2011
Ukpabi, ukpabi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by londoner: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2011
Very sad, and also very silly of her and her friends to have gone to a quack for a procedure on their bodies!!!

Having said that, people here (especially you guys) need to be honest with yourselves. If those pics were here and the story was about her being attractive, how many of you would have commented that she has no backside? Be honest.

How many threads here have guys complained that women from such and such a country are inferior to others because they dont have big bums and hips? Or such and such a country women are the best because of their big arse and hips, be honest now, stop acting as if you dont make it clear that how well endowed a woman is, can make her judged either attractive or unappealing.

Just because this girl has died needlessly, it doesn't mean you can act like the message of the all importance of an arse has not been enthasised over and over, even on nairaland.

Men like what they like, and it is fair enough, but sometimes the image is far too narrow to fit even the average woman.

She should have worked on her self esteem, rather than taking the opinion and rejection of fellow human beings as if it were from Gods own mouth.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Dokki: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2011
Followup to this tragic story,
It made the news all over the world.

See it here on Fox News - http://videoforward.com/video.php?video=33451
On CNN - http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/02/11/cosmetic.surgery.death/index.html?hpt=T2
Pity that a life so young was thrown away. Hopefully we can educate the younger generation to self appreciate.
We are all BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2011
^^is that the transgendered singer?

he actually looks like a real woman sha.

lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Ladytemi(f): 5:37am On Feb 13, 2011
The epitomy of vanity, I can't say that I feel bad for her, I feel bad for her poor family who are left to deal with the loss. If she wanted a big booty she shold have simply invested in some but pads, just because it has worked for Nicky Minaj does not mean that it will work for everyone else.
This is what happens when you try to save money and trust a quack.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2011
which society?agreeing to have such a procedure done in a hotel room,is the most foolish thing someone will agree to, especially if that person is exposed, this girl was born in Uk  she has lived there and should know better.

Honestly I only feel for her family.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by ochukoeja(f): 9:42am On Feb 14, 2011
i swear if i had this butt uniben guys for no hear word. if she calls this flat wonder wat she'll call mine
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by peteregwu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2011
i just wonder what she needs the backyard for, never satisfied. woman at times could be funny with there desires. what will she tell her creator? "you did not create my back-side well enough, i have to do it myself". wonder shall never end. this is a lesson to every woman. people can not just leave their natural body to glory of God, all they want is things to be done their own way.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Winnergal(f): 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2011
**UPDATE**

The lady who is allegedly responsible for her death is called 'black madam'

Check out the video below for more info about her.
[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvaawVG5u7I&feature/player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2011
hard to believe this woman is a man.

quite amazing.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 15, 2011
Limaoscar:

Ukpabi, ukpabi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
what does that mean. She was not satisfied with what she was born with. This should teach other women lesson. May her soul rest in peace anyway.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by WackyJ1(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2011
It's only bossoms, height and weight that varies. AlMost every woman is born with ample backside,
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by HussainiG: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
may God 4give her, d wannabeessss should take coution nd learn to appreciate what they have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Short Hair To "Bloodlines" Premiere / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.