Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery (20302 Views)

Kim Performs Another Body Implant Surgery While She Is 8 Months Pregnant / I Wants To Have A ‘flat Ass,’ – Kim Kardashian / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Denies Butt Implant Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by victorian(f): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
there are two major causes of this big backside syndrome: first, men crave for it, the rich, the average and the poor guys, they can clean their bank accounts to zeros , just to have a not too pretty babe but one with a huge lovable backside  and pls dont forget the round moulded hips( its all in d package), even though most men tend to deny it,when asked.
 while the 2nd cause, is when the babe in question then becomes insecure about her body, then opt for enhancements, too bad, for Godsake accept your looks and love yourself, no one can love you, better than yourself.

a new guy toasting me, sometime ago, actually told me that although am very pretty, sweet skin colour, voluptous, but he wish my backside is big, as in big and round, well, i replied and said sorry i didnt create myself and if your looking backside, check elsewhere, am not game, and he said we can work through it, and can i always wear very short bum shorts when am with him, angry, i simply shook my head in disgust, Girls love your body and work it out naturally to fit your looks.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
So sad!

Society put so much pressure on celebrities true.

But seriously, only as much as they allow to be put on them. The people they want to look perfect for ain't perfect. So what's all the fuss abt?

That been said, my condolence goes out to her family and her loved ones.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by femadelim: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
Another wasted life, Hell fire awaits her , the bum bum demons will host her to a hell of a party
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Coolabbie: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
What a pity! And she wz beautiful d way she wz. Dis oliver twist mentality *smh*
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by kemisuga(f): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
Eh ya! See wat dissatisfaction has caused angry sad
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by medjai(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2011
Eh ya! Sad one. I really don't blame her for trying to make herself more appreciable. I mean, thousands of people do this stuff and get away with it. There's a certain Heidi Montag, an American reality show and pop star, who did a record 13 reconstructive surgeries at just age 23. She didn't die. I think this babe was just unlucky.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by semid4lyfe(m): 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust. . . .

I'd say a little prayer for her
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by iv4real(f): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2011
Doing cosmetic surgery is one thing, but going to quacks to do it, its just crazy. How can u sit down and allow someone to inject silicone into ur body in a hotel room. I have watched programmes showing so many girls who have damaged their body all in d name of  cheap black market cosmetic surgery. If u can't afford a certified doctor and hospital , y do u put youself in so much danger. Its very unfortunate d girl lost her life.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Ultrame(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
Na wah o.

The things we do for butt (pun intended).
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by wunmilyn(f): 3:32pm On Feb 10, 2011
too bad sad
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by shockreaction(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
I'm sorry if this offends some people but I just can't resist.

Death isn't funny but you've got to admit, this IS quite hilarious.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by e36991: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2011

Shapely ,  but tragic Claudia Aderotimi believed she needed bigger rear

. . . Talent scout Tee Ali met the university student - stage name Carmella London - when she filmed a video.

[size=16pt]He said she often wore special padded trousers to give the impression she had a shapelier backside.[/size]

Tee said: "She was a dancer and choreographer.

[size=16pt]She loved to dance and had a drive to be famous.

The problem was she didn't have no butt, and she wanted a butt.

"She went to audition for one video shoot wearing fake booty pants and she got all the attention.

"But when they found out it was fake she didn't get asked back.[/size]

"It's such a shame. She's a victim of all these girls trying to be perfect. She thought if she had a big booty she would have been in better videos and been more famous."

Claudia is thought to have travelled out last November to have a buttocks enlargement op.

She jetted off again with three friends to have top-up injections, which she was given last Monday
. . .

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3403090/Brit-wannabe-hip-hop-star-Claudia-Aderotimi-died-after-her-illegal-op-went-tragically-wrong.html
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by WackyJ1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2011
Can you imagine? If not for the fact that she died we would have been saying she was Dumb which is true. It's not anything but peer pressure and insecurity that caused this.
I don't even understand the procedure that the doctor did for her. He was clearly a quack. I once saw an episode of dr 90210 which was concerning a butt enlargment procedure what the doctor did was that he collected fat from different areas of the body and then puts them in the butt cheeks while molding them to take shape.
My condolences to her family, Her friends suck!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by SAGoddess: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
Very sad, the lengths and depths people will go to for beauty!!!

Moral of the story "Love yourself the way God created you" it's not worth one's life!!!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Fhemmmy: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
what a pathetic way of death
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2011
SA Goddess:

Very sad, the lengths and depths people will go to for beauty!!!

Moral of the story "Love yourself the way God created you" it's not worth one's life!!!
Hey sweetheart, happy new year kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by jeremiahb(m): 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Its a sad story for people that do not have confidence in themselves.

What will she say to GOD?

Not satisfied with the body I gave you.

This should serve as a lesson to others. grin
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by latestup: 4:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Oh sorry, God should 4give her,
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by oluagness(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
This lady wanted to seduce men thank God non of the angels can be seduced
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by GoldCircle: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
see women wahala! so dem don get fake yarsh ni?? shocked shocked shocked wahala dey o!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Ifedisky(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
Sad and unfortunate. I can't blame you for going for an enhancement, but you should've gone to a certified surgeon. Now see the draw-back of penny pinching. Sad.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by seedord247(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
so sorry your family miss you so early, why can't she meet professional surgeon like Dr. Ray of 90210, I love watching the breast enlargement surgery.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by gogo13233: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
i would rather be pushed from a minaret by a mad woman, well who wants to be a flat ass Yoruba girl double jeopardy, so sad cry
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by 10cirenoh: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
Sorry oo.

Living a fake life just to impress who? vanity upon vanity, this goes to all women always looking for fake things here and there.

I respect women who love the way they are than those wig wearing girls all over the place.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Pame(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2011
OUN TINWUNI LONPO LORO ENI, O TI JERE ISE OWO RE!
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Mobinga: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
Smh.
Nigerian's are dying everyday in the US.
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2011
Do these women even have anything original left on their bodies?
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Ibomade1: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2011
So sad. RIP
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
And people think this girl will also rest in peace ?
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by AmAlone: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
2badsad Funny enoff there is a se.x position that can enlarge your backside
babes, would u like 2know more? grin grin
ping moi!
Re: Nigerian Wannabe Musician Dies From Flat Ass Syndrome After Butt Implant Surgery by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
She should have contacted home. I know there are some natural stuff to have a big back side over here.
Its a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waje Cuddles A Baby Crocodile / Open Letter To IYANYA: Stop Giving Ladies The Fame Excuse - Bamisepeters' Blog / Funke Akindele Voted 2016 Most Influential Young Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.