Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan (2880 Views)

Olu Of Warri Kicks Out Ayiri, Revalidates Iyatsere, 10 Other Itsekiri Chiefs / Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Itsekiri Names And Their Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

You can keep blabbing all you want, it still wouldn't make us yoruba and I gave had enough with this childish and fruitless discussion.

I am not really interested whether you are yoruba or not but I have clearly stated here that my Mission is simple which is as far as I don't see any Bini/Igbo historical narratives are okay but as we keep seeing it then we will keep pushing the other narratives with full facts.....which is Edo been part of oodua.

Edo/Igbo history is a fiction and should be allowed at all.....it portends danger to future Igbo republic..case closed.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

You can keep blabbing all you want, it still wouldn't make us yoruba and I have had enough with this childish and fruitless discussion.
You guys are yoruba. Blood is thicker than water

Edo is part of greater oduduwa nation
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Keraxes: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Edos should desist from denying their yoruboid heritage.

All these nigeria petty politics won't save una..

Till tomorrow Yorubas have 100 Percent claim over una
Whether they like it or not. Edos are yoruba and they are part of oduduwa nation
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

Holly shiyt, I am just laughing here.
Your delusion is beyond cure.

Politically Edos have always shown to be Yorubas by leaning...facts...both have same political mindset and ideology.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Politically Edos have always shown to be Yorubas by leaning...facts...both have same political mindset and ideology.
It seems you are drunk.
I can no longer participate in this very low intellectual level of discussion.
Responding to you is useless.

1 Like

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
Keraxes:

Dey there make pant Dey wear you. We conquered Edo and that’s the main reason why yoruba language is a major language in Edo State today. Edos are yorubas now whether you like it or not

Lol, i wrote in my language earlier you couldn't interprete despite you lumping us to a coward tribe of yours

1 Like

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Edos should desist from denying their yoruboid heritage.

All these nigeria petty politics won't save una..

Till tomorrow Yorubas have 100 Percent claim over una

Mumu northern, Yunji see this traitors

We go lump una and Yoruba togeda if nigeria divide dont you like it aboki

2 Likes

Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Mumu northern, Yunji see this traitors

We go lump una and Yoruba togeda if nigeria divide dont you like it aboki

Exactly the last paragraph is my issue and where will Bini be?

please educate me?
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wtf77:

It seems you are drunk.
I can no longer participate in this very low intellectual level of discussion.
Responding to you is useless.

You are a Yoruba till tomorrow and forever, same bad your children and future lineage.

The Yoruba blood will not depart your lineage
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by gregyboy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Exactly the last paragraph is my issue and where will Bini be?

please educate me?

You be aboki, we nor dey reason matter with una,

If i will have a discussion wth a Yoruba but not with an aboki,
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Keraxes:
Coward shut up. You’re part of oduduwa

Pure truth.
Edos are part of Oduduwa. The denial just baffles me
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Omoregiek: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2020
gregyboy:

I have read the book too, you should read benin history more, msnytof your question will be answered as for now ask me

Sorry, busy weekend, how are you, are you saying ogiso dynasty never happened
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2020
gregyboy:

You be aboki, we nor dey reason matter with una,

If i will have a discussion wth a Yoruba but not with an aboki,
He is a yoruba.
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Omoregiek: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Wtf77:

Indeed, it never happened.

What is your qualification, this statement is too bold
Re: The Name Ile Binu Was Giving By Itsekiri Not Oromiyan by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Omoregiek:

What is your qualification, this statement is too bold
no eye witness written document about it.

A story doesn't translate into truth just because someone tells it. It needs proof to back it ( in this case only eye witness written documents will do). And this story has no proof. It is just a myth like that of father Christmas.

The problem you guys in Africa are having is that you are not well educated, far from it. The African continent is the only continent in which adults still believe in fairytales. Eventhough you can read and write, you are not as smart as your ancestors who couldn't read and write.

You don't think properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade) I Saw In Igbogila, Ogun State,nigeria. / Bi A Ba N Gun Yan Ninu Odo Ti A N Se Obe Ninu Epo Epa Eni Ma Yo Ayo...yorubawiki / Northen Traditional Rulers' Swags - Alh. Ahmadu Sulaiman Emir Of Misau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.