Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse (7652 Views)

12-Year Old Boy, Joshua Agboola Wins MTN Mpulse Hackathon / MTNSpecial - How To Activate Free 10GB Data Bonus On MTN (Screenshot) / Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2020
MPulse is a service on MTN aimed at educating children between the age of 9 to 15 and young ones through e-learning resources (mpulse website).

[img][/img]

The daily 500MB mpulse data offer is purposely launched for accessing selected e-learning websites for primary, secondary and tertiary education in order to improve their knowledge while at home.

If you want to activate this 500MB for your children or self, kindly migrate to mpulse tariff by dialing *344# the visit any of the following selected e-learning websites for at least one minute.

Selected E-learning Websites for 500MB mpulse

Roducate www.roducatelite.com

Pass.NG mtnnig.pass.ng

BrainFriend app.brainfriendonline.com

Schoolgate www.schoolgate.ng/

MobileClassroom mobileclassroom.com.ng/

Edostate SUBEB subeb.edostate.gov.ng

However if you want to use the data to power all Apps or access any websites of your choice, use [url=https://www.techafresh.com/search/label/Free%20Browsing%20Cheat] HTTP injector or stark vpn settings[/url] The 500MB data is valid for 1day only but can be activated again the next day through the e-learning sites.

2 Likes

Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Rayliousity(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2020
When did you receive this msg?
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2020
Rayliousity:
When did yoi receive this msg?
It is immediate. You can also recieve it if you follow the steps provided.
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Birdeyeview: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2020
How can I opt out after migrating to mpulse?
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
I Av Done What U Instructed Yet I Did Not Receive Any Mb.
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Birdeyeview:
How can I opt out after migrating to mpulse?

Mpulse is a tariff plan, you can opt out of it by migrating into another tariff. Dial *123#
Then choose tariff plan migration
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Truvel:
I Av Done What U Instructed Yet I Did Not Receive Any Mb.

Dial *131*4#. You should see the 500MB data there if everything was well done.
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Walexmotivates(m): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2020
Thanks a lot bro!!!
I actually got the 500mb, the only issue now is how to power it for all apps. How do I download and set the Stark VPN?

1 Like

Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by pheezylyon(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
nice bro, OP u know drop the settings for either the stark vpn or the HTTP injector file na boss ...and how do we reactivate the 500mb next day using those site
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
pheezylyon:
nice bro, OP u know drop the settings for either the stark vpn or the HTTP injector file na boss ...and how do we reactivate the 500mb next day using those site

Follow same process to activate the 500MB nextday.

Settings to power with http injector or stark vpn will be dropped soon
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Gentlemern(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2020
Walexmotivates:
Thanks a lot bro!!!
I actually got the 500mb, the only issue now is how to power it for all apps. How do I download and set the Stark VPN?

The configuration will be dropped soon.
Kindly check our website.
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Rayliousity(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Gentlemern:

The configuration will be dropped soon.
Kindly check our website.
when it drops update us on this thread abeg
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by godkiller(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by fu91t1v3: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Oya drop am na
Re: How To Activate Free 500MB Daily On MTN Mpulse by Uzland: 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2020
Gentlemern:
MPulse is a service on MTN aimed at educating children between the age of 9 to 15 and young ones through e-learning resources (mpulse website).

[img][/img]

The daily 500MB mpulse data offer is purposely launched for accessing selected e-learning websites for primary, secondary and tertiary education in order to improve their knowledge while at home.

If you want to activate this 500MB for your children or self, kindly migrate to mpulse tariff by dialing *344# the visit any of the following selected e-learning websites for at least one minute.

Selected E-learning Websites for 500MB mpulse

Roducate www.roducatelite.com

Pass.NG mtnnig.pass.ng

BrainFriend app.brainfriendonline.com

Schoolgate www.schoolgate.ng/

MobileClassroom mobileclassroom.com.ng/

Edostate SUBEB subeb.edostate.gov.ng

However if you want to use the data to power all Apps or access any websites of your choice, use [url=https://www.techafresh.com/search/label/Free%20Browsing%20Cheat] HTTP injector or stark vpn settings[/url] The 500MB data is valid for 1day only but can be activated again the next day through the e-learning sites.

Pls drop it, bro.

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android / Samsung Plans To Relaunch Refurbished Note 7 Devices / Best 8GB RAM Phones and their Price in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.